SUICIDE SQUAD currently has a rating of 9.6 on imdb

>SUICIDE SQUAD currently has a rating of 9.6 on imdb
>marvelcucks on suicide watch

Is this the end of Marvel?

Looks like DC has WON.

I dont think marvelcucks will watch suicide squad?

Also
>the movie isn't out yet
>review embargo still up untill tuesday
Who are submitting these ratings?

>DCucks bragging about ratings.
You really shouldn't play this game.

>people giving it a perfect rating before watching it

Why are DCucks so pathetic?

All you capecucks are constantly on suicide watch

One good movie in their cu, wooo!

It was rating 9.9 a few hours ago. By this time next week it will be a 7.8.

>ONE good movie

did you not see BvS?

I'm just glad DC might actually be able to make a good film.

Why do people forget TDK trilogy when talking DC? Cos it's not in muh cinematic universe? I don't get it

Magi

Same reason people don't talk about Raimi Spiderman movies when talking about MCU

>DKeks becoming a parody of themselves

>BVS has shit score
>RATINGS DONT MATTER
>SS has good score
>MARVEL BTFO XD
DCcucks baka

This is an art board kid, we don't give a fuck about fanboys or paid reviews. We only care about quality, which Marvel has yet to provide and DC only at times

So fuck off with your shill threads and your false flag antishill thread

The Raimi trilogy is an entirely different beast

I've watched Batman vs Superman yesterday and I can tell you without any doubt in my mind that DC will never win

>9.5/10
>TWO award nominations
When will Marvlels learn?!!!!

>artboard

>It's a comic nerds argue over their shitty companies while comic sales are at an all time low and the industry is about to collapse episode

reeeeeeee
who rated it 1/10 just now?

Is there a thing such as "DC vs Marvel"? Lol, I'm not much into movies or this board. This is ridiculous. How childish.

>TDK trilogy
>good
I hope you are memeing

>he fell for the TDK trilogy is terrible cinema meme

>imdb

Literally nothing.

It's alright.

>its alright
dumb baneposter

Batman Begins - 8/10
TDK - 7/10
TDKR - contractually obligated/10

????

marvel will still keep making profit on their movies. what does some shitty rating website for a DC flick have to do with anything related to marvel??

INSECUREEEEEEKEKK

Harley is CUTE.

nobody will go see doctor sherlock and GOTG ""volume 2"" (kek) won't have the same reaction as the first did

BB above TDK? Curious. Why is that?

i like DC, but imdb ratings mean nothing

it's only good for finding bad movies. anything below a 6 is 100% terrible. anything above 6 is going to be a mixed bag tbqh

Because it's a better Batman movie. TDK is just a Heath Ledger showcase.

People are already saying it's the best superhero action comedy of all time. I'm going to a pre screen tomorrow night so I'll post my review here after I see it.

It's out in one theatre in New York

how?

Don't know. That's what wikipedia says.

It premieres tonight in NYC, it's not open to the general public.

Was going to see it but the clip they released the other day quashed that.

Sorry but Strange will annihilate this trash. Hopefully Leto is good though.

I saw it at a screening last week. Ask me anything, cucks.

They should probably stop turning all their characters into paraplegic trans Syrian refugees then.

I've heard the pacing is fucked. True?

Did YOU see it?

Are you going to be the nth person to say that Joker/Harley has been toned down, right?

Who paid you to grab Joel's back?

>people still argue of which shit is the shittiest
back to Sup Forums

inb4 someone calls me a marvel cuck

Yeah. It's not that bad, though, if I'm being honest.

It actually reminds me of Deadpool - straight forward narrative. The first 20 minutes are introducing each squad member and how they got in jail, then Enchantress escapes at the start of the second act, releases Incubus and already starts her endgame (the big portal/'Machine' in the sky). From there on its just one journey from Point A to Point B for the squad. Like how Deadpool basically immediately shifted from origin material to simple tracking down Francis. It works. It's clearly been heavily re-edited following the grimdark backlash of BvS. They lifted the title cards with each squad member's likes/dislikes etc straight from their Facebook video, and it pops up the first time we see each one.

I suppose in the sense that there isn't that much violence. Joker uses electroshock therapy on her, but at that point she's already crazy and is begging him to do it. Later, he lets her throw herself into the ACE Chemicals vat where he was created. First he asks her if she'd "die for him", then if she'd "live for him", then makes her swear an oath or something. It's not really abusive, more just the kind of 'twisted' relationship the marketing has been advertising.

They do make an effort to do Harley justice in other ways. Her classic outfit appears twice - once in a brief flashback of her wearing it and another when she finds it among her stuff when leaving the prison.

Anyone have that flowchart of audience response to the DCEU? I think we're currently in the,
>Pre-review stage: Marvel BTFO.

Sounds fairly by the numbers. A straightforward action film. What would you predict for RT and the critical reaction?

How did she already go crazy? Did they actually cut the slaps, someone said it was kind of too lovey-dovey and OOC.

Also, is it true that Katana has only a couple of lines?

> le marvel vs dc rivalry mey mey xDD
Worse than console wars faggots.

>imdb

it's funny because it's the most cringe capeshit EVER MADE and it'll probably be DC biggest hit.

That and Marvel has a clearly laid out future, so we all know it's already ten tonnes deep in stone what's happening there.

Critically, I'm expecting it to be solid. It plays like a less solid version of Guardians of the Galaxy, but it's competently executed (moreso than Snyder). I would say a RT score in the 80s (70s at worse).

I think it's going to do huge business, financially. The story is straighforward enough that normies can follow, and it's a fun action ride. I'm thinking Deadpool numbers, although obviously it cost a lot more to produce than Deadpool. I'm not sure it'll get that much repeat performance, but teenagers will enjoy it and girls in particular will love the Harley/Joker relationship. I was in a row with lots of other women in it who would sigh at everything the pair of them did, no joke.

Bvs also had high imbd ratings pre release

both versions. Time will forget that movie/ad campaign.

>girls in particular will love the Harley/Joker relationship
>I was in a row with lots of other women in it who would sigh at everything the pair of them did, no joke

jesus christ what the hell.

What else do you expect.

I still see it as linetrap when I think of Harley, so whatever.

Apparently the Joker is infatuated with her, rather than it being almost one sided like TAS

They don't show it. The first we see of 'normal' Harleen is when Waller is talking about her being Joker's psychiatrist. She's interviewing him in a room and is clearly already in love with him - she calls him Mr. J. He asks her if she can do a favour for him. She says "Anything for you-" but quickly corrects herself. He asks for a machine gun.

The next cut we see of their relationship is him storming the prison (its either a riot or his goons breaking him out, it's not clear) and the electroshock scene happens.

There's no slaps, Joker never seems annoyed by her. He gets angry at a gang member making eyes at her though in his club - when he seems him do it, he calls Harley over to give him a lap dance. The gang member refuses because he knows Harley belongs to Joker, Joker shoots him anyway.

Katana has quite a few lines actually, but they're all in Japanese. She talks to her husband's soul trapped inside the sword at one point.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

*SIGH*

Disgusting. Why did Ayer cut the scenes I wanted to see most?

Gotta be honest, I like what I'm reading about this until I get to the Joker parts. That's vomit inducing.

I should also probably say that the new Joker ALMOST works.

The gangster side of him is pretty cool. It delivers on the promise of Nicholson's joker (the violent mobster), when for some reason in the Burton movie the worst thing he did was spraypaint art on walls. This Joker basically perforates a rooftop with bullets like swiss cheese on his helicopter when trying to rescue Harley from the squad - wearing a suit and laughing. It's really cool, actually.

(By the way, the burned face grenade scene from trailers never happens)

The problem is Leto is trying to do some kind of memelord/Ledger-esque performance. It doesn't really work. He comes off as childish and really like a teenager trying to play the Joker, rather than being actually chaotic and anarchic. There's one part where he's getting a Belle Reve guard in his pocket for info on Harley; the scene is basically played out like Joker is trying to fuck him. It's a misguided performance, but what Ayer does direction-wise is pretty cool. Well-directed but poorly acted, how about that?

Nice.

Scott Eastwood keeps insinuating that he's playing someone other than a glorified extra when interviewed. Who is he?

What are the Squad's deepest dreams from the scene where Enchantress tempts them? We know Deadshot's is killing Batman and Harley's is having a baby with the Joker.

Also what's up with Captain Boomerang's fetish for pink unicorns? How does that come into play? Does it serve any role other than LOL QUIRKY STUFF

Interesting. Perhaps WB lucked out and got a director who wasn't a hack? I might have to see Suicide Squad for myself.

I fully expect Zack Snyder's Justice League to flop hard, though. Well, as much as big-budget blockbusters can flop, anyway.

Captain Boomerang rapes and kills small children in the comics, it's part of that. His dream is to rape and strangle an unidentified girl and pink unicorns are everywhere in that sequence

>the worst thing he did was spraypaint art on walls
You forgot about poisoning people.

I don't remember him at all in the movie. I couldn't tell you. I don't think he's the guard that Joker has in his pocket... that's really the only other character that gets any attention outside of Waller/the Squad/Joker/Enchantress.

Deadshot replays the memory of when he was caught by Batman while out with his daughter. Except this time, his daughter isn't there and he's killed Batman.

Harley sees herself and Joker as normal people (without makeup), married and living a wholesome life with kids in a nice house.

Flagg is in bed with June Moon in a shot with way too much lens flare.

Diablo's family is alive again, his wife has put the kids to bed and is about to go down on him.

Diablo snaps out of it first, and helps the others break out of their delusions. We don't see Boomer's or Katana's or Croc's.

Boomerang's pink unicorn fetish is purely for meme material. He has a plush toy he carries with him, it's seen twice.

That's true, I did forget that. Nicholson was a good Joker, don't get me wrong. He just wasn't very gangstery. That's clearly the big thing the new Joker has going for him.

>The first we see of 'normal' Harleen is when Waller is talking about her being Joker's psychiatrist. She's interviewing him in a room and is clearly already in love with him
Rushed as fuck, just fuck my origin story Ayer.

>the electroshock scene happens
And I bet it's toned down and somehow romantic, amirite?

>There's no slaps, Joker never seems annoyed by her.
Now I'm bothered.

I hope this doesn't take up too much time in the movie because it sounds like mushy shipperbait. Or at least I hope Harley does something by herself.

>There's one part where he's getting a Belle Reve guard in his pocket for info on Harley; the scene is basically played out like Joker is trying to fuck him
This I can see.

Flagg and Moon are an item? How does that work?

Also Sup Forums is going nuts over Boomerang and Katana, is that an actual pairing in the movie?

ugh, could you please not bring this threads back, I almost already forgot about them

>Flagg and Moon are an item? How does that work?
He's been in her for 47 years.

>Flagg
It's spelled Flag.

Waller intentionally assigns Flag to look after Moon, expecting them to fall in love. They do, which she thinks will make him an even better protector for Enchantress.

This backfires when Enchantress escapes. She takes over Moon while she's asleep, then threatens to kill June if Rick calls Waller and tells her about what she's doing. Enchantress teleports to Waller's house, but can't get close to her heart, as the case its in has some kind of device that detects her presence. Instead, she finds her brother's voodoo doll and releases him, before returning back to Rick as June .

As for Boomerang and Katana...

It's basically one sided. Boomerang says she's he into her early on, then asks her out during the climax. She doesn't say no. She doesn't respond at all, actually. It'll be tough for it to happen, though. At the end, each squad member is kind of allowed by Waller to ask for something - Deadshot gets a short amount of time with his kid and a punching bag for his cell, Croc gets a TV in his cell, Harley gets an espresso machine. Boomer laughs at Waller's offer of taking 10 years of his triple life sentence and threatens her. She seals him in solitary as he screams for someone to let him out, and that's the last we see of him at the end.

1 movie of DC that is succesful and the shills already think marvel is finished.
marvel already won when BvS flopped and dc quickly decided to change suicide squad and justice league to have more comedy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Samefag

>Hating DKT
Quippers of the Galaxy is probably your favorite MCU movie.

I literally like Harley with everyone but this watered down Joker.

For you

What role does Batman play?

I hate DC fanboys.

>being THIS offended

>It's clearly been heavily re-edited following the grimdark backlash of BvS.

Is this good or bad? What rating would you give SS?

Exact same thing happened with Batman v Superman and that movie ended up getting panned and underperforming. It amazes me that you DCucks haven't learned anything from BvS failure. For months you insisted BvS was gonna be a critical darling that would make Avengers level money but it ended up failing and all of Sup Forums laughed at you. Do you seriously not realize you're setting yourselves up for another colossal embarrassment?

sorry i saw the reddit meme arrows and thought this was cunnybot so i reported the thread. didnt know it was legit 12 year old discussion. we all make mistakes

please don't trigger image./qa/edditor
he might go all out and spam images all day like usual again

He shows upon the car chase scene we've already seen in trailers. He fishes Harley out of the river when they crash into it, and breathes air into her lungs that turns into an awkward kiss.

He arrests Deadshot while he's out shopping with his daughter and they walk down an alley, which comes off as a dick move. Deadshot tries to kill him but his daughter stands in his way, so he surrenders.

Bruce Wayne is in a mid-credits scene where he offers to protect Waller from blowback over the movie's events, as it's her fault that Enchantress and the Squad exist. In return, she gives him files on the Justice League members. She implied she knows he's Batman, and he in turn threatens to shut down the Suicide Squad with his new 'friends'. They actually say the word friends so much in the conversation it seems more like he's making the Superfriends than the Justice League.

accept the truth.

>He fishes Harley out of the river when they crash into it, and breathes air into her lungs that turns into an awkward kiss.
Please tell me this is funny and the lemadlovexd cringefest is short and sparse.

go back to your home board

3-3.5/5

It's enjoyable but simple. There's not a lot to it, but I liked the design of the monsters and Enchantress and all that. Once the introductions are all over it is basically one long action scene as they journey through the city, and action can get a little messy. I was never bored or suicidal though, like I got watching Snyder's films. I would be interested to see the original tone - the new 'memey' tone can get a bit much.

The night when BvS was getting negative review one after another. Was the best night in my life.