Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help
I can't get ahold of my girlfriend, and it's been nearly 3 days. I've tried everything, called her texted her and messaged her on skype.
send help I'm panicking and losing my mind.

Does anyone else know where she is? Sounds like she could be breaking up with you.

Shes either dead, a vegetable or fucking another man.

I'm tempted to call her ex to see if he knows where she's at. But other than that she doesn't really have any friends. It seems like really bad etiquette to do that though
>Sounds like she could be breaking up with you.
That is one of my thoughts, but I'm okay with that if it's truly what she'd want. My issue is I don't know what's going on.
My worst fear is she's dead.

How long have you known her?

We've been dating a little over six months. known her for a little over seven

Sorry for saying she may be dead I know how you feel. And stay strong user.

Ok then you should probably notify the police so they can get in contact with her or her parents or anyone that might know where she is.

I've been checking the obituaries in her area, I really hope that's not the case, though.
Her parents are out of the picture, and there's no one that could be contacted other than her ex. Whose phone number I should have unless he had it changed.

Ok then call the ex I guess. If she had no reason to up and leave, and I it's been three days since she's replied to you, it really might be time to go to the police. You might want to try calling her from a different number in case she's avoiding you for whatever reason

dump her and move on

been single for 5 years now, had a handful of one night stands, and the only regret I have is that I don't get laid more. Don't let someone hold you back like that. If they're not willing to put the time into a relationship don't bother.

Quit dicking around and contact authorities if no one else is in the picture. Don't be a beta cuck and contact the EX. Won't serve you no purpose and if she really is with him, he won't tell you jack shit.

One more thought on that. Don't pander and look thirsty. Seriously just leave. If she wants someone else so be it. Don't be thirsty and be the dude that says "you have to stay with me." What good does that do? Just go find someone else or be single.

I'm not going to make any rash decisions until I know what's going on.
I'll probably try to get ahold of him in the morning. Phoning the police won't really do anything.
I said earlier, I'm okay if she wants to dump me if that's what she actually wants. Sure, I'd be upset but I can't FORCE her to stay with me and have her be unhappy. That's just absurd.

Go to her house.

How about drive to her house?

What the fuck are the police going to do?
Not an option

Don`t worry dude. She`s probably just fucking some guy and doesn`t want to multitask

Why isn't it an option?

restraining order inbound in 3...2...

Distance.
You could be right, but that doesn't really seem like something she would do. I would think she would just call it off if that were the case. Just breaking up with me would be so much easier.

This

Have you ever met her?

That's a negative, It's been long distance. We had plans to meet around the 6month mark.

Don't tell me this is a long distance relationship
Holy shit

How can you be in a relationship with someone you've never met? That's just fucking stupid.

You fucking faggot cuck

She's been sucking some other guy's dick for the past 2 months and finally made it official.
You're out of the picture. Long distance never works out.

T'is, doesn't change anything, though.
Same way you're in a relationship with someone you've met.
>long distance never works out
Neither do normal relationships, you fuckhead

Let it go and find someone new and better.

As I've said, I'm not going to make any rash decisions until I have some information.

>b my 7 months gf is missing omg what do
>go to her house fag
>i can't bro
>why
>I have never met her, she lives in other continent

You fucking beta fag cuck, she is obviously ignoring your ass, she has been fucking some guy and finally updated her fb status so she just cut you off lmaooo you are too funny

>cops! my gf is missing
>ok where was last time you saw her
>umm i have never seen her, she lives in australia I live in brazil
>jashjashajhsajs
>hang up

>she lives in other continent
never said that.
she lives two states away, roughly 6 hours.

She made the decision for you
quit being a fucking cuck

she's 3 miles deep on another cock and probably has been the entire time you were 'dating'

Eat shit nigga

whatever, and your dumbass brains thinks is more factible that she is dead rather than she just decided to ignore you? lol

And what the fuck you mean you cannot contact any friends of her, doesn't she use facebook?

> probably dead.
They always investigate and assume it's the partner/spouse/boyfriends so unless you've got an ironclad alibi you're fucked.
> you've killed her and this is part of the elaborate ruse to deflect.
Most domestic murderers raise the alarm and make numerous attempts to contact victim via phone and media pleas to make it look like they have no idea
> they'll find out no matter how good you are OP

> what the fuck are police going to do.
Trace phone via triangulation between cell towers
Track phone usage and contacts
Track bank withdrawals / purchase and eftpos locations
> don't worry cunt you just look on Sup Forums

Is that seriously something people do? Is that really a way of breaking up with someone to just not say anything at all?
That seems like a terribly inefficient way of going about it.
>It's more likely that she just randomly decided to ignore me
That makes less sense than she's just dead.
As I've said, if she wanted to break up with me I'm okay with that. But just straight up NOT talking to me is not a valid way of doing that.
I have an ironclad alibi of being 2 states away from her.

Abandon thread. But before, let me tell you something
>gf is long distance with me (LA and San Diego)
>she forgot her school bag at my house when she left back home.
>drove my ass from SD to LA to drop her bag at her work place, then drove my ass back to SD.
>the drive was a bitch but after 9 years you gotta suck it up and sometimes do a bit extra for them.

Because whole dodgy excuses and shit is highly indicative of fake thread and he has no girlfriend let alone one who is missing.

so just because is not okay for you that means is less probable? lolol that's like saying you won't get cheat one by girls because that is not cool at your eyes

>hey bro saw your girl walking out a motel with some chad
>nah its no her
>why not?
>what would hurt me and its not okay, if she wanted to break up she should tell me
>what

She's doing that. The way I broke up with my last fuckbuddy was I never texted them back. It's been 2 years. Shit people do shitty shit to other shitheads.

that*

>Is that seriously something people do? Is that really a way of breaking up with someone to just not say anything at all?

It's something she did.

:this
> op fake storytelling

The fuck would be the point of that, user?
That's a seriously fucked up, pussy way to break it off with someone.
Just breaking up with me like a normal person would hurt me so how does that make it any different?
I refuse to believe she would stoop that low.
see above

Get her to send you pictures of them fucking, say you were into it all along and you wished she would have told you earlier so you could share everything. Then post the pictures here. That will show her.

Cops would find her location in couple of hours.

Given the context of the situation, I don't think phoning the popo is the best idea.

>she's not cheating one me
>she must be dead

What would be the point?
> this is a sick little fantasy concocted by some Virgin fag to "entertain" himself with some bullshit fake thread and keep it going by avoiding easy solutions and common sense.
Instead divert and creat false hurdles to sustain said entertainment
> this is exactly what you're doing faggot

(You)

You're welcome to believe whatever you want to user. I made this thread to distract myself by talking to you idiots.
Again I didn't say that.
I said my biggest fear is that she's dead, and that it is entirely possible that she is cheating on me.
I just refuse to believe she'd stoop so low as to not break it off with my like any sort of normal person would.

So she doesn't have to deal with your crying ass saying "no don't leave me plss" lol you are in such a fucking denial fag

>So she doesn't have to deal with your crying ass saying "no don't leave me plss"
I'm not about that. If she wanted to break up with me, I would have no choice but to deal with it. I'm not going to try to convince her to stay with me if it's something she doesn't want.
I'm not a pussyfaggot.

> fears she's dead
> refuses to do anything about it

> I'm not a pussyfaggot
> not
Like fuck!!
> you could do the right thing and raise official concern and do something to maybe help someone you "love" but instead post to Sup Forums
What a cunt

Relationships with someone you've never met are completely fucking retarded.

Just be friends. Don't be a beta faggot.

>"Do you have a girlfriend user"
>"Yes, but I've never met her"

Kek.

Do you seriously think a police station is going to take that seriously?
>uh hello I'd like to report a missing person I've never met
For fucking real?

>I can deal with breakup, I am a big boy
>I think she is ignoring you fag, its been 3 days and you have never met
>no, she must be dead

Yeah bro. I bet shit like that happens a bit and they'd appreciate a real person with real concerns.

Again I never said she must be dead. I said it's my biggest fear.
I refuse to believe she's stoop to the level of completely ignoring me rather than just breaking it off.

> be Op
> be retarded and autism bro
> look great in the fedora and I tips it like a pro
> studied the blade and sacrificed my undoubted good looks and charm to be one with the warrior class
> but lonely
> find girl online
> girl likes me
> girl is my girlfriend
> but girls parents are sick they need money for a life saving operation
> I'm a hero so send girl money to save parents
> now the girl is missing.
> she must be dead
> no cops this is serious
> appeal to warrior autism bros on Sup Forums

I gotta admit that's kind of amusing. But not at all an accurate representation.
you made me smile, thanks for that. le upboat for u xD

Post her nudes, maybe I'll recognize her.

Nah mate, I'm not about that life. Even if she did cheat on me I'd never stoop to that level of degeneracy.