AOTfuckingY

AOTfuckingY

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Kt0VDRYS!6oRknO3-FnNhh9NlGbZ3mQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next time go to Reddit pls

Good album. Probs not AOTY. And if you think Gizz is AOTY, then you should probably wait for the other 3 albums they'll put out this year.

objectively false

DUDE

What? Did it leak or something?

Yeah, speculation is the band did it themselves. For their album Quarters! they posted a pirate bay link to their entire discography on their official facebook page. Wouldn't be surprising if they leaked it on purpose. FMB was leaked too.

Do we have a definative list of what songs from this segue into/out of previous songs?

I know there's the snippet of People-Vultures and I think Balrog medleys in from something off of Mind Fuzz

yea these dudes friggin SHRED. fuckin killer sick RIFFS. they fuckin rock so hard DUDES

download link?

i know you're meming but i completely and unironically agree. best rock band of the 2010s

it's true

Who the fuck even is it?
Why do people here automatically assume everyone knows what band/album is being posted?

Here's your download

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Murder of the Universe [mp3 320 kpbs]: mega.nz/#F!Kt0VDRYS!6oRknO3-FnNhh9NlGbZ3mQ

>three more albums this year

google reverse image search

As far as we know, just Lord of lightning segues into Mind Fuzz but nothing really segues back into Balrog. Then there's that riff from Trapdoor at the end of Balrog.

Duuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeee I know, it's so freakin sick

I can't wait till Inget home so that I get high while listening to this puppy

>all these salty motherfuckers shitposting

Is Gizz the ultimate pleb filter

listening to it. its gnarly and rifftastic.

If you don't love these sick as fuck riffs, you hate fun and are autistic dudemanbros

Sup Forums....ALTER ME!

as hype as I am for new Gizz, I think imma do the good thing and wait for it to fully release

Why? If you're planning on buying it anyways why not just listen to it now?

rock is dead my ass