Recently started dating this 19 year-old. Cute as hell and fairly petite...

Recently started dating this 19 year-old. Cute as hell and fairly petite. So she starts talking the other night about how she's basically the same size as when she was 12. Now every time we fuck that thought runs through my head more than once. What the fuck do I do?

Cum.

Yeah, buckets

Enjoy it, faglord.

I don't see the Problem here.

Pics or it didn't happen.

/thread

Oh I do. Trust me. That first night was ridiculous. I just don't need it to continue every time.

How about you sit the fuck down yea?

this.

Thought-crimes ain't crimes, homes. Think away.

Good so far. Better post her with less just so I can give more helpful advice.

Post face

I agree. It also doesn't help that she's been showing me old school pictures recently. She's not fucking lying.

Need more.

LOL. Not a chance. This one shows her hips and legs off better though.

Why not though

Post nude then.

Tell her to start wearing diapers, then you can think of her being even younger than 12, pedofag.

I have a bra and panty one from last year. Will that do?

girl at work looks 14 at best shes like 4ft tall super petite and sounds young when she talks

covered in tattoos and fucking gay now though because all the creepy dudes hitting on her and trying to get her to play like shes their daughter or daughters friend

Still not seeing the problem here, OP. What is about her lack of growth since she was a tween that is buggin you?

Sure.

I don't have a problem with her looks whatsoever. She's hot. Period.

not a lack of growth so much as a sudden temporary growth spurt in a certain area when ever he thinks of it

> the same size as when she was 12
Bullshit, twelve year olds are not that tall. Maybe some but the majority aren't. You're not even a proper pedo you fucking faggot.

She's 5'5" and she was more talking about her build/weight anyway.

Looks good. Just keep fucking her. I think about fucked up stuff during sex too. Pretty sure it's common for guys. Just have fun with it.

>5'5"
And yet it bothers you. I wouldn't be worried unless she's under 5 feet, fucks sake.

Send the nudes and we will tell you.

Well I did break the half your age plus seven rule.

Good. But if she's not underage then it doesn't count.

Innocently bet her that she's still the same size.

If true, suggest maybe she could prove it by fitting into her old school uniform...

Actually she was selling her prom dresses awhile back and tried them both on. Fit like a glove. Banged her on the couch after she got out of the second one.