Don't that picture look dusty?

Don't that picture look dusty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=song for bob
youtube.com/watch?v=andd1eYucx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dat music doe. That moment was sad as fuck.

I never understood this fucking scene. It was supposed to be the climax of the film, yet the picture wasn't even dusty. Was it or was it not dusty? Why would he claim it were dusty if it weren't? Everyone seems to forget about the dust as it settle in the movie - it's not explained at all.

he knew that he was gonna be killed so he just decided to go in a silent way

He knew he was going to die so he gave Ford the opportunity to shoot in him the back rather than have to look him in the eye.

>falling for bait

dang baited again xD

>He knew he was going to die
What? Then why didn't he defend himself? Literally all he had to do was not leave his loaded revolver on the table, and turn around and shoot that backstabbing snitch in the back.

best way for him to preserve his legacy

You know what I expected? Applause.

Ford takes the fall as a coward who turned on his leader

Jesse doesn't get gunned down by cops or go to jail

Criminally underrated movie.
God-tier soundtrack too.

youtube.com/results?search_query=song for bob

Whoopsi daisy.
youtube.com/watch?v=andd1eYucx0

>underrated
by whom

"critics"

>Certified Fresh
>over 60% of approval
>underrated

>implying this shit was better than the avengers

no quips, too long, confusing, narrator (what the fuck is this a novel?)

well clearly the other persons thinks it should be rated higher than that. not rocket science man.

64% is on the edge of official failure, and well past failure in my eyes.

The whole fucking tone of that movie was something completely different. The whole cast did a terrific job. Awesome cinematography, god tier soundtrack. Fuck the critics. Most people don't even get why it's so good beyond the points I made.

Guilt can get pretty heavy and James was carrying a life's worth by 40.

>his next film is a musical

Because the entire movie is about how depressed Jesse was and basically wanted to kill himself, or let someone else do it for him? Sounds like you didnt understand anything form this movie.

The real question here is whether Jesse was actually a coward as well for pushing another person to end his life since he didnt have the resolve to do it himself.