I have about 25 lsd tabs and around 34 red bull pills,what do ?

I have about 25 lsd tabs and around 34 red bull pills,what do ?
And i was wondering how often can you take lsd and how often pills ?

>Grind them up
>Leaf blower
>Insert into leaf blower
>Go around town
>Record videos with sound

the fuck is red bull pills

It's ecstasy,around 227 mdma in each ,you take em half.
i will actually lurk around some more about them

take them all at once and post results, for science

Not OP, but MDMA or MDxx I bet... Or experimental shit

im selling almost all of them,100 more coming.
But no one is buying them now, which fucking sucks for me.

MDMA/XTC pills you should take 3 months brake before taking so your seratonin can refill.

not sure what the time is on lsd but i believe a few weeks.

No its legit good,look up pill reports on "red bull pills".

Serotonin*

always wanted to do acid to autistic to have friends to get it though, Totally not fbi gimme phone numbro

lsd you can do thousands of times if you space it out, if you dont space it out you can get hppd

damn,3 months is such a fucking long time,im taking some more next month. I had a half which is around 113mdma two days ago.

Lsd tolerance resets after about 2 weeks.
Mdma becomes neurotoxic if you exceed the dosage of 1.5mg per kg body weight and do it more often tha once every 3 months. Also look into supplyments, mainly antioxidants to prevent long term damage.

lsd is still made? wow thought it was dead years ago.

haha, yeah its still made,but it's pretty hard to find good ones on deepnet, and i found my vendor with whom i will be friends with.

Proper lsd is still made and you can legally buy 1p-lsd and al-lad

i actually find LSA a bit better in terms of effects, seems to give me more energy, to LSD has that more Spacey feeling. never tripped too hard tho. took about 4 tabs of some doubles. actually Diphenhydramine made my hallucinations indistinguishable from reality

Lsa is legal aswell but it tends to cause more nausea in people and takes some effort to prepare. I personally prefer shrooms since i can just grow them out of a shroomkit and their duration isnt that long. For partys and other events i have a nosespray bottle full of 2cb which can be easily dosed to get pleasent but not overwhelming effects.

>2cb nosespray

fuck i snorted 2cb powder a few times shit burns like hell.

doesn't the nosespray burn?

I dissolved it in distilled water and added some seasalt , it still burns but not as hard. It makes the drip a bit worse though. The burn can be unpleasent but i got used to it and by now oral consumption seems wastefull to me.

in general just stay hydrated and dont over exert your body also try not to mix them with anything or eachother if at all possible maybe just weed ideally however you want to wait a week or two between dosing at least for maximum kek

hmm okay thanks for the info,
might try this next time i buy 2cb

If you have that many pills and you don't know how often you should be taking them, so everyone a favor and take them all. Don't even report back to Sup Forums, no one cares.