When did you grow out of rap?

When did you grow out of rap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=awRUUtt9AgA
youtube.com/watch?v=rJOMLfRYb-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-VvJVozbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I grew out of rap when I realized that I wanted to listen to shitty music. I hate listening to the well written punchlines, and metaphors that rappers have a mastery of, so instead I like to listen to the brain dead dross found in modern day pop music.

I never listened to nigger music

Underageb& detected

But I grew into rap

Sometime around 2000. Rap peaked in the 90s. Current rap is trash.

Listen to NoWhere right now

If I'm so under aged then why did your mom jump in on this meat stick last night. That's right yo mama ordered an Arby's number 3 roast beef combo, and had an appetite for a family of four. I'm talking she went in for a second patty, knowing damn well she couldn't open wide enough for that first patty.

Rap had a point, a spirit once. Very shortly after it found an audience for that spirit, the jews marketed it into oblivion. There was a very small window for good rap, and there's the occasional decent song by the wayside, where it can't reach a proper audience, but in general rap is dead. The factory-tier garbage they pump out now was engineered by psychologists and sound engineers to be biologically appealing to the majority of paying drones.

Never listened to that monkey garble

PREACH

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you godd¬amn fool. I shall s¬hit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

You've insulted yourself worse than I could.

well, you should listen that:

youtube.com/watch?v=awRUUtt9AgA

Ha! You should stop spending all your time on that broken english bullshit, and spend a little more effort on stroking my shaft, while you work the balls. Your technique really sucks, or should I say blows when you suck my cock.You sucka my cock today!!!

he is learning how to write dude, take it easy.

He is a sissy too

wow took this dude 3 seconds to make this up orrrr whats that is that the sweet smell of pasta

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

Boy let me catch my son talking about some pirate shit. PLEASE let me catch my son talking about about some "newfound computer device" so I can whoop his ass. I'm talking about going to town on that dumbass, trying to be cutting edge with his broken english. Well guess what "ye scurvy dog" My meat stick is so large that Arby's couldn't fulfill the order. I'm talking about a NASA designed skyscraper sized stick of meat, that can be seen from the fictional ISS. My skyscraper sized meat stick once blocked out the sun, so you coming in here trying to look like the big man, just makes you look as impotent as your dangly little scrotum. Everybody here has seen that tight little ass of your, and trust me We ain't impressed. Grab your calculators cause this shit ain't adding up.

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead

This isn't funny. This is some tryhard faggotry.

>implying I was ever into nigger """"""""""""""music""""""""""""""

i just got back into it, especially oldies rap, fuckin gold. new stuff is pretty crappy for the most part though.

genre disparagement is basically retardation.

that was actually more coherent than most rap music i've ever heard

After moving with my auntie and uncle in Bel-Air

Boy let me catch my son using acronyms in his response to online anonymous messages. PLEASE let me catch my son unironically typing in "m8" in his keyboard so I can start popping caps in his general direction. Boy everyone in this forum knows who the real wanker is, and trust me with that loosey goosey butthole you call your ass, your gonna wish that it wasn't you. When I am balls deep inside that crunchy little donut I wonder what I'll be screaming in your ear. Will it be violent? Or maybe it'll be a serious of well meaning ribs at your grammers. You know what you need to be jumping on this meat stick. Imma tell you what you need to be doing, and that's jumping right here in on this meat stick.

nigger music used to be actual music ya know
youtube.com/watch?v=rJOMLfRYb-0

Nice dubs faggot

That's because I am the incarnation of Jesus, so all of my posts automatically get dubs, or trips.

Fuck

I never listened this shit

That's right bitch. I'm not lying when I say I am Jesus!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

21 yo nig here grew out of it when i was 16 realized it was just propaganda to turn young black men into niggers. separated myself from rap separated myself from niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj-VvJVozbw