Please help me Sup Forums

Please help me Sup Forums

My girlfriend wants to have sex more than me. I didn't think that was possible. Apparently I'm dating a nymphomaniac or something. She even masturbates more than me.

She moved in with me just over a month ago. We used to try fuck everyday, but sometimes we couldn't because she was still living wit her parents. But since we moved in together we've been fucking like rabbits. Everyday day without exception, sometimes twice a day.

But now she is saying that it isn't enough. She wants more sex. We fucked three times last night. This morning, she was fucking me before I even woke up. I woke up wit her riding me. I have no idea how long she was doing it before it woke me up, but I came as soon as a realized what was happening. We fucked again immediately. Every time she came I used my fingers to make a come hither motion on her g-spot so that she would squirt. I fell asleep almost immediately after that.

I just woke up 30 minutes ago because I had to pee and I walked in on her in the bathroom masturbating. I laughed at her and she got mad at me. She said that if I hadn't have passed out on her she wouldn't have to resort to masturbation to find satisfaction. Shit got real, quickly. We had our first fight

I fucked her again and mad certain she came twice and then she fell asleep.
I'm on my PC in the living room, thinking about it. I don't have it any me to fuck 4 times a day. I just don't. Not 7 days a week. That would be 28 hours a week of fucking. That's like a second job. Just thinking about it is exhausting.

What do?
Pic related.

you get her a bull you fucking cuck

If this is real, and you want a real suggestion, amazon: "massage wands". It's not a dildo, it's just the top buzzer part for the clitoris. Get her one of these and then she won't be fucking herself with a dick to make you feel weird, and it'll make her cum harder than you or any other guy ever could. Other than that, you are crazy not to fuck this girl every time she wants to fuck you. Fuck her until your dick >literally falls off.
You should fuck her until you have to go to the hospital and get the cock ring surgically removed because your dick is going to fall off.

Looks like you got yourself a wild one, what's all the complaining about?

+she looks like she's the perfect combination of cute and crazy. fuck her until you have to ice the swelling. fuck her for me user. fuck her good...

get her preggo

Post tits

Virgin detected

bad idea. she's not mother material. have her take the pill before she gets tired of you and brings in something off the street when you're not around. there are other ways to tie her down, but make no mistake he is right that you need to do something like that.

Ppl falling into an obvious bait smh

Don't let her fuck someone else. She won't stop at one dude, then she'll dump you. Get her a sex toy gift card and put together a box for nothing but sex toys. Do not let her fuck someone else.

That sucks OP, been there.
I second this, that's exactly what will happen eventually.

Sounds like my gf. Only difference is I can keep up.

Think of it like a dog. You just have to run it out of her. You literally have to fuck her until she doesn't want it, and there's a pretty good chance that it's not as much to do with how big your cock is but more how in shape you are. It's probably because you need to start doing pushups and situps so you can fuck her until the pelvic bone hurts. I mean, don't hurt her, but you need to give her the stark impression that you are going to man-up and fuck her until she calms down and gets some self fucking control. You won't let her down will you OP? You don't want her sniffing after another user with more energy than you eh?

Here it is, the Antifa picture girl, posted once again, not even anything to write home about, yet she's reposted 24/7, in true Sup Forums fashion, cuz, you know, same 10 threads every day, cuz, you know, Sup Forums is retarded and hasn't had any new OC in years. Good job, OP, quality thread.

a pregnancy is an insta-way to destroy a sex drive.

many virgins detected tbh...

Some females have a higher sex drive, but it doesnt mean they'll do anything to accomplish it, quit saying she'll leave OP soon.
If you two have a good relationship theres nothing to worry about

This. Sex is like sports. Git gud. Wear her out and keep her walking funny. I speak from experience. >inb4 autistic works of fiction

But she's gonna be a bad mom to op's children

well, feed her crap and parsley and load her up with OJ, she'll miscarry every 3 months.

But they come back more hungry than before. And entitled. A woman that has been through a pregnancy tends to think she could walk through a warzone. Can you imagine what this girl would be like if she had those additional personality traits? Bad. Fucking. Idea.

Chastity belt and a padlock?

I always wondered how you'd pee and poo in one of those things..

You hold it until you have permission and supervision like a good slave.

Er du norsk

this was my gf for a while. She grew out of it though. Was dating her from when she was 19 and now she is 28, her labido kind of died when she hit 26 or so. Enjoy it while it lasts bro.

I see you speak from experience.

A crazy bitch like that is gonna leave you sooner or later man... you can't avoid those things.

As the one with the key, yes.

Stupid repost.

Take some fucking vitamins and wear that pusser out.

Eat her out more often. Or encourage her to cuck you. If you plan on making this relationship long-term, sooner or later you're going to have to do the latter.

boo fucking hoo, your life must be miserable fucking a bitch all the time

woe is you, it must be sad that you have to fuck a woman? outrageous

>labido
Underage b&

Spotted the butthurt lonely virgin

After 3yrs of living together, my prior relationship became a dead-bedroom situation. A total of 6yrs down the drain. I won't settle for anything less than a nymphomaniac next time around. You don't know how lucky you are.