Antitheism Thread

Antitheism Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SJ6AV31MxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Science denial needs to actually die, It's holding humanity and progress back so much and is causing so much unnecessary suffering

This thread def won't be cringey

Have fun with your muslim children
Theists fight to spread their bullshit, if atheists don't fight to spread the truth the world will go to shit
Atheism is in decline, muslim religion is based around converting the entire world

Incase someone hasn't seen THIS FUCKING SPEECH
youtube.com/watch?v=1SJ6AV31MxA

I agree. Like those who deny that abortion kills a living human being. That kind of superstitious bullshit needs to end.

Atheists can't reproduce because they are, by their very nature, infantile cucks.
They spend all their time attacking Christianity, while their leftist allies piss all over themselves defending Islam.

ah fry

>Atheists can't reproduce because they are, by their very nature, infantile cucks
It's more because atheists realise that birth control is about as immoral as eating a chicken egg
Most militant atheists are FAR more critical of islam

Watched about two minutes, and he showed his ignorance.
He believes in "the Enlightenment." Bullshit.
He wants an "eternal adventure" (doesn't know what eternal means, ffs).
He wants to "discover" moral truth - not realizing that all moral truth is already known, and that literally any "new" moral claim he could make is just a reiteration of an old one.
I like Fry as an actor, but that is some dumb, half-formed bullshit he is spouting.

Obviously religions are clearly a social construct to force people to act for other, pretending god said it.

But some atheists are almost as dumb as those who think God would tell them how to hide their hair throught a book.
It's not binary, black or white, either you're a fucking genius and you got it or you're the dumbest motherfucker and you don't get the origin or meaning of life.

There aren't any proof of existence or non-existence of God.

I find it very sad that atheist don't have any imagination and just think this beautiful universe popped out of nothingness.

The message you should advocate should be to be against religion, not to not believe in God (or whatever you want to call the thing or things that may have created the universe). /my0.00$

But if Yemenese muslims are averaging 7 children per family and militant atheists .5, what will the future look like?

WHAT
>Enlightenment bullshit
You don't know what the enlightenment means
>He wants an "eternal adventure" (doesn't know what eternal means, ffs)
It's fucking emotional rhetoric you nitpicky retard
>All moral truth is already known
Please be fucking joking

Africans are averaging 13 children per woman

the future looks like a nigger

Firstly, it wont be overpopulated because atheists don't breed like horny rabbits

Secondly that's my entire point, that's why you need to proselytise atheism

>I find it very sad that atheist don't have any imagination and just think this beautiful universe popped out of nothingness
This is a scientific question, imagination is great but not really relevant here. You can't just make up facts

>There aren't any proof of existence or non-existence of God
Finding it unreasonable to believe and build your life around the belief in a personal god hits the broad criteria of atheist

>You don't know what the enlightenment means
Actually, my point was that HE doesn't know what it means. He has some half-baked idea that it means somehow a reliance on pure reason and universal tolerance.
>It's fucking emotional rhetoric
Yes, it's emotion not thought, and rhetoric not truth
>All moral truth is already known
>Please be fucking joking
Try to name a new moral truth that isn't merely a restatement of some old saw about love one another, be fair, be just, do no harm, etc.

>atheists don't breed
>you need to proselytise atheism
lol - this was the logic of the now extinct Shaker cult

I know religions have a lot of unbelievable bullshit but all atheist here have to admit that Jesus was true bro.

Agnostic =/= Atheism

jesus may well have been a real person but the bible jesus was a creation of the romans

atheism is like a religion. you don't have any concrete evidence that god does not exist and yet you claim there is no god. athesits base their beliefs on faith, just like any other forms of religion, except it does not teach morals, or anything that may be beneficial.

being an atheist does not make you more clever. in fact, you are a pretty sad person.

no need to debate. if you think there is a God/Gods, despite all material evidence proves the opposite, you are simply retarded.
The same reason Democratics work only with highly educated and mostly Atheist people - like in Norway, Check republic, Singapure etc.
forcing democracy to staates with mostly religious countries is bullshit.

Ugh, where to start
>you don't have any concrete evidence that god does not exist
Like I said before, finding it unreasonable to believe and build your life around the belief in a personal god hits the broad criteria of atheist/agnostic/irreligious. If you don't hit this criteria you are an official retard and are ruining western society with your blatant lies

It doesn't really matter wether you are atheist, or somewhat agnostic because you can't technically prove it, or deist because you like the thought of it. In practice it's the same

>it does not teach morals, or anything that may be beneficial
It teaches facts in stead of made up dogma, how in fucking hell is that not beneficial

>being an atheist does not make you more clever. in fact, you are a pretty sad person
lack of belief in something that isn't supported by evidence makes me a pretty sad person. oooookay then.

I'm actually a happy person. Not having the pressure to please a heavenly spy is so nice. If you claim for the existance of something, it falls on you to provide the solid proof for it. Until that day, it's just better to assume there is no god, in the same way we assume there are no fearies.
And if such an entity exists, it clearly doesn't give a shit about me, or you or anyone else. So don't waste your time praying; that certainly looks sad.

TL; DR: present proof for your god or stfu.

Why would I pay respect to a bad system of beliefs just because a bunch of very talented people made produced art for it.
I can still respect the artists for their craft and talent, but that's not a feat of Christianity. I have no doubt these people would have produced great art if they happened to be of any other religion.

What is shown in this gif exactly ? Is it a simulation ? Is it Cas9 ?

It's DNA replication
It's a simulation, but the process is well understood