I dont get the ending

I dont get the ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HWECQa23Cs
pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/03/10-things-we-learned-at-the-lost-10th-anniversary-reunion-at-paleyfest.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_A_L1uP5HCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were all LOST

dey in heaben with tony soprano

[/spoiler]it was all a dream, drifting on a stream, a streeeeam[/spoiler]

they all got durned

its simple
they died in the original crash
island is purgatory
thats why they didnt age

Walt aged you idiot

Ben aged

no one got it. except for idiots who pretended like they understand it

>unexplained things happen
>never explain any of it
>leave it to retards who feel cognitive dissonance over wasting their time with the show to say they love it and come up with their own random theories

same thing with prometheus. after the movie there were so many online posts of people "getting it" with entirely conjectural theories

i have a theory that your mom's a whore

the one unanswered question i have is why the fuck were you born?

Why were his teeth glowing? Did they ever explain it?

no, you idiot. There were strange scientifically-verifiable phenomena about the island, which were discussed throughout the series. Only a few escaped the island. The rest lived and died, sporadically, over the years. Their souls entered some metaphysical realm where they were all their most important selves, irregardless of time or space, and they all subconsciously waited or arrived there. Then, they all decided to move on, as a group, to their next existence.

upset? kek

keep on cucking yourself into thinking that lost was any good

radioactivity from the power source of the island

haha xd

people with 23% of a brain got it. Sorry you were counted out. McDonald's is still hiring m8.

this explains it perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=-HWECQa23Cs

\thread

to yah

Lost is Garbage. Watch good shows like The Wire, GoT or Mr Robot

No it's because you're expecting a perfectly rational real world explanation but lost wasn't that. It was part metaphysical which is unattractive for some. Those who are ok with that loved the show (me).

>GoT
>good show

Pick one.

>everyone loves it
>I must be contrarian

please lad, at least try out GoT. I promise you'll like it.

jesus christ died for your sins

please don't say that unless you mean it

t. newage catholic (patent pending)

you are trying to tell me the most popular show on TV isn't good?
lmao, fuck you contrarian fag, .Theres a reason why so many like it.

t. retards

Yes

that's fucking retarded

The fat one ate them all.

>do you ever think they put you down here to push a button just to see if you would, that all of this, the button, the computer is just a mind game?

>every
>single
>day

Face it. The magic of LOST will never be replicated.

Ricky pls leave

Who is this I must know

this was my moms favorite show

Honestly season 2 had some of the best writing on any TV show ever

Desmond talking to Locke in the hatch right after he realises they both inadvertently saved each others life is one of the most beautiful scenes I've ever watched.

>I don't know what happened to you that made you stop believing, but its real. It's all bloody real. Now I've got to go and make it all go away

Read that in based desmonds accent. Fucking amazing.

WTF was the golden light anyway? Was it ever explained, or are there only bullshit fan theories?

"The Heart of the Island" was considered by The Mother to be the source of the cycle of Life, Death, and Rebirth for the world. it also was heavily entwined with spacetime as entering it teleported jack and mib, and its energies were closely tied to the donkey wheel which could teleport and change the flow of time. also, uncorking it makes mib mortal since it cursed him to become a smoke monster, and it possibly was what caused Desmond to wake up with his knowledge in the afterlife and start bringing people together
there's no definitive "this is the center of good/evil in the universe" or some shit answer but it's the center of all the weird island shit that happens

The island was a looney bin.

more lost meme dump pls

Everything happened on the island. The Directors admitted that the ending credits were unintentional and that they couldn't believe that people thought it was all a dream and that they were stuck in purgatory.

At the very end Hurley actually gives Walt the Island.

source

pastemagazine.com/blogs/lists/2014/03/10-things-we-learned-at-the-lost-10th-anniversary-reunion-at-paleyfest.html

youtube.com/watch?v=_A_L1uP5HCg

"Everything that happened, happened." - Daniel Faraday

i meant about Hurley giving Walt the island, that doesn't happen in that scene. he just takes him back there and presumably remains caretaker, with walt next in line and ben as first mate

and are you trying to tell me that one of the most popular shows of its time (lost) isn't good?

What a contrarian fag! Lmao it was so popular and you didn't like the metaphysical ending? What a fucking douche you are. Can't believe anybody doesn't like something I personally enjoyed.

Kill yourself you basement dwelling neckbeard. No wonder I left this fucking board, filled with beta scum

i bet you like kate episodes

So sick of people shitting on Kate episodes. Far more interesting than charlie episodes or God forbid Claire episodes. Thank the good Lord there was only one, maybe two, boone and Shannon episodes.

Jack's father starred in "Hawk The Slayer" back in 1980. An amazing film.

you aren't serious are you?

JOHN LOOL NHOJ

This actor is one of the ultimate "that guy" actors. I've seen him in shitloads of things now and I still don't know his name, I just sort of go "Huh, there he is" every time.

exactly, wtf is so difficult about that?

all hurley says is that the island is where walt belongs, and HINTS at walt's potential/destiny as a caretaker. he's nowhere near ready for that, though, since he's been detached from his home for almost his whole life and is only just returning there. you're right about the direction it's going, but there's nothing to indicate it's happened already.

kek'd