This is my collection of bad-dragon penetrables. Animal-based pussies and assholes

This is my collection of bad-dragon penetrables. Animal-based pussies and assholes

Are you getting the new Mary redesign? the last one was like trying to fuck a plate

have fun dying a virgin

Didnt know they were redoing her.
With my massive horse fetish I might have to... I still like my mary, she is.very tight, if a little hard to fuck. But you can always go in from the back, its easier and a might tighter

T. Guy who has a responsibility to a woman and baby for the rest of.his life

>t. guy who found the meaning of life

fixed for you

Which is?

>implying everybody wants children and a wife.

Personally I do not want a wife or children. I do not agree with the idea of marriage. I don't need some religious tard telling me that I am no with somebody, I fucking know that without being told. As to children, they are the most annoying thing on this planet in my eyes, if they happen to be autistic too its even worse. Do you really want to gamble on having an autist child?

Which one do you recommend? I've never tried Bad Dragon

and this is your life?

braggin about your furry sex toys on /b

ADVICE: burn them all, go outside and talk to someone

ahha normie ...

love and reproduction

This is not something to be proud of.

I like my Janine, sugarstar, and twitch the most

I've wondered about these. Are they open ended or closed? Also are they noisy when used?

prove they are yours

I understand 1 or 2 but 13?

Im sure they feel different but is the difference huge?

Lol at people giving him shit when most women have sex toys

Hell my ex would use her vibrator everyday and now she cant cum without it

Congratulations for being a sexual deviant retard

i guess you aint man enough to please her

send me one if dubs

Open. Can be. But I always close off the end, it causes suction and makes it quieter

I mean, there are a.couple I like the kost, and a couple I dint ever use because I dont like the texture, but if I was blindfolded I.could tell.Which one im fucking just by feel, im pretty sure

Lazy bait.

post pic with one in your ass with timestamp pls

Looking for a beginner anal hole, which would you recommend

Got the raptor, it feels ok but the silicone is too stiff, despite it being the softest level.

You mean you want one that is an anus?
I dont even feel like its a "beginner" thing, like dildos, just what you like. The dukebutt is one of my least favorites, its very intense, the equine rump, rowan, is looser and takes a while to cum but it feels good, mine is party pink so I think of my pink pony waifu while fucking :3
Twitch is my favorite anal one, because its just great. Its mwdium grip and the texture feels great

Is the raptor Lily?
Pretty sure all penetrables are the same firmness

Not OP but I really want the new Mary. Or should I get Hazel?

I currently have the husky and it's ok, the entrance is kind of too tight.

Hazel is good. The curve keeps constant pressure on the shaft.

I don't use my Natasha that much anymore, its kind of bland

Yeah her and i know that they're more or less fairly similar in terms of firmness. Compared to my previous fuck toy it's quite stiff, as the other was soft and held up pretty well.

You mean compared to like a fleshlight? Yeah they are much more firm and stable than those. Those are too squishy, though

Nah, an onahole. It had a decent weight to it, but not too heavy and wasn't flopping like crazy. Best part it felt like a pussy in terms of squishyness, when lubed up it's almost like the same thing.

Timestamp bitch

Those must have been expensive. If you'd just saved the money for the first few you could've afforded a gun to kill yourself and save the cash

Which one's the best user?

Ive never had an onahole, and fags in these threads always go "BUY NIP SHIT!" How do they compare? Like which is better? Or is it just a texture thing.

Why works I need to save money if I'm dead?

My facilities are sugar star, Janine, and twitch

bump

Well i went from a fleshlight the jenna haze lotus IIRC to Meiki Sisters - Virgin. the softness is about the same, but it didn't suffer from that retched oil leaking shit that the fleshlight suffers from, maybe i didn't powder it right but it didn't matter because of my curved dick made a hole on the side of the sleeve. Best part is when you grip it more making it feel tighter but not so much like it's your hand, so it's kinda like a girl squeezing her vag.
Can't such much for texture since i like pretty vanilla textures so maybe someone might help you there. Overall i'd much rather the onahole i had since it was low maintenance and pretty good for the price.

Also the "Meiki no Syoumei 05 Zhang Xiao Yu" is touted to be one of the better onaholes.