At the Drive-In

what's your take on the new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/17747614/At_The_Drive-In_-_Inter_Alia_(2017)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll take it

here ya go
thepiratebay.org/torrent/17747614/At_The_Drive-In_-_Inter_Alia_(2017)

EXOSKELETAL

JUNCTION AT THE RAILROAD DELAYYYED

it's good, far better than i expected

what will fantano give it?

Hey guys,

Just stopping by to thank you all for the support and love you've shown me. I know music sites like this are very important to exposing new people to my music so I really appreciate that. Anyways, At the Drive In's first album in 17 years, in•ter a•li•a, is out now. It was fun to get back together with the boys and write a new album. Thanks again and I'll stick around for a little bit to answer any questions you guys have.

why do you hate Jim?

classic omar

@72683270
Jim was open to touring with At The Drive In, but he didn't want to be a part of new material as he felt it went against At The Drive In's principles.
I respect that, but the rest of us didn't see it that way

is it really you?

Reverse that. Jim hates them for killing a family member with their dumb junkie shenanigans.

But Jim is also sorta unpleasant in his own right, so whatever.

HOW MANY BITES DO YOU THINK IT TAKES TO GET TO THE CYANIDE TOOTH?

fuck krumpf and fuck whyte """""""people""""""": the album

It's good. A natural progression for them. Just wish it had a little more variety and more backing vocals. I wish Jim wasn't such a pussy about writing new at the drive in songs. His input would have added a lot to the album.

the thing that made them stand out the most, cedric's voice, has gone to shit but the songs are still p bangin

I agree. I don't think he's physically capable of singing that way though. Especially after having vocal nodes last year that forced them to cancel tour.

is that James Murphy drinking a cup of coffee?