My son and I watch Hannah Montana from time to time. Yes, I know TV is a bad influence on our youth. But...

My son and I watch Hannah Montana from time to time. Yes, I know TV is a bad influence on our youth. But, I've watched this program with him before and I've never seen anything too blatant in terms of PC brainwashing.

Then it happened. We saw an episode in which Hannah becomes infatuated with an afro-headed, boot lipped, simian primate played by "actor" Corbin Blue. You know, the guy from "High School Musical" with an afro the size of a tumbleweed.

Not only did the the writers show Hannah fawning over the Negro, but they also managed to include a segment where the bluegum chimp "buys" her for a date at a charity auction. It was the most vile and disgusting program I've ever seen on Talmudvison.

Did anyone else see this travesty?

No

Wow. I applaud the effort you put in here. I really do.

What effort

I saw an episode of some other Disney show where the girl was dreaming about the nigger kid and was wondering if she was in love with him.

Dunno what show that shit was.

>MY son

don't you mean your wife's son?
does he allow you to call him your son?

Hannah Montana literally ended 5 years ago

It's only shown at 3 am every 3 days

take your meme shit and get the fuck out

Why

>Hannah Montana
>Is from Tennessee
>Lives in California

Why?

Dube

What would you name her?
Jennessey Tennessee?

Hannah identifies as Latino-American, Miley however doesn't

Ya

"bluegum chimp"

Fuck you I laughed so loud my roommate woke up

Imagine how hard it's going to be for Sup Forumsacks to function outside their basements in 10 years. In 30 years. Imagine being that fragile and triggerable

Perhaps you and your wife can enjoy pic related in your cuckshed while her ex lover Jamal babysits your little Tyreeque

everyone under 20 seems to have huge problems dealing with reality.

YOU'RE.
A.
FUCKING.
WHITE.
MALE!

>Dear Miley, don't talk to me or my son again.

What did he mean by this?

>My son and I watch Hannah Montana from time to time
If he's not watching that shit on his own having a cheeky wank he's probably gay, and you might be too

Cheek

Anyone ever see that family guy cutaway when billy Ray figures out his daughter and Hannah Montana are the same person and it implies he makes her fuck him with the wig on?

Lel,OP. Sounds like you should be putting your child on a steady diet of The Triumph of Will and The Greatest Story Never Told.

>Corbin Blue
>Black

Next you are going to me that Will Smith is black.

A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. I'd have no problem lynching either of them.

You can try I doubt your hillbilly ass isn't smart enough to know what rope is.

I could show you first-hand, nigger.

Go for it.

Uppity coon.

oh no you sure showed me.

And ill show you again where the sun don't shine

We oughta put all of you on a boat and ship you back to africa

I bet will smith could take you in a fight

I bet you could take his hand in matrimony

your fat ass couldn't lynch shit, hick.

I don't think I'm attractive enough for Will Smith really, but I'm flattered, user.

My son and I watch The Dark Knight Risesfrom time to time. Yes, I know Nolan's kinography is a bad influence on our youth. But, I've watched this program with him before and I've never seen anything too blatant in terms of PC brainwashing.

Then it happened. We saw a scene in which CIA becomes infatuated with a bald-headed, masketta, big guy played by "actor" Tom Hardy. You know, the guy from "Bronson" with a ruby the size of a tangerine.

Not only did the the writers show CIA fawning over the big guy, but they also managed to include a segment where the masketta man "crashes" his plane with no survivors. It was the most vile and disgusting program I've ever seen on Nolanvison.

Did anyone else see this travesty?

Kek bless this thread

nice shitpost, now get back in your Sup Forums containment zone

> remember to type "sage" in all fields