This is the average Trump supporter. Prove me wrong

This is the average Trump supporter. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RF6hPjcGEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pix5DW9--UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5RPnLVf8tt8
youtube.com/watch?v=MNy5h3yC8pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

burden of proof is on you

this is the average Hillary supporter. prove me wrong

sage in all fields.

Do you have contempt for blue collar people? You do know THEY want you to hate each other

butthurt rednecks, keep blaming others for your problems instead of fixing them

And what's wrong with that hard working guy who is probably patriot and has nice family?

Hillary supports fucking SJW's freaks

SERIOUSLY, if an illegal immigrant is taking your job, you should have studied harder in Elementary School, faggot

You guys are getting really bad at this. Learn to b8 properly or fuck off

You're still in elementary school
what do you know?

I'm finally so tired of #winning. Trump just wins so much the wins keep pouring in. We're up to our eyeballs in winning and starting to drown. Please, someone stem the tide of impossibly successful winning.

oooh, snap, grandson of immigrants

Correct, that is because they did take their jobs.

and thery 'er the first that will suffer

Yes, they are taking away jobs.
youtube.com/watch?v=9RF6hPjcGEo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pix5DW9--UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5RPnLVf8tt8

Well, I don't wear flannel, for one. I make really good money as a senior IT worker, which I'm pretty sure conflicts with the southpark stereotype. I own my own home, a vacation property, cars, motorcycles.

Nobody took my jerb. I have good friends in every color of the rainbow (yes, including teh gheys). I don't hate weed, or have particularly strong convictions about abortion or feminism. Am I breaking the stereotype yet?

I think trump hysteria is silly, and that some of you should check out Scott Adam's blog (yes, the Dilbert guy) - if you want a better understanding of what exactly is going on with Trump (and why it's probably not what you thought, at all.)

Get me in the screen cap

Please specifically exclude this stupid post from the screen cap.
Omit this one too please, thanks.

>I make really good money as a senior IT worker, which I'm pretty sure conflicts with the southpark stereotype. I own my own home, a vacation property, cars, motorcycles.
what will any of that matter in 1000 years?

Not one whit, but for the next 30 or 40 years it means I will probably be fairly comfortable, and reasonably able to enjoy spending time with my friends and family with a certain quality of living.

I don't think that makes me better than anybody - just a little luckier, and maybe a more careful planner than some.

But this thread was really about Trump supporters being a bunch of dumb redneck hicks, right? I am simply offering a counterexample, and suggesting that I personally know quite a few people who similarly do not fit this stereotypical mold.

>This is the average Trump supporter. Prove me wrong.

Mocking them is why Hillary lost. Time was, they were the core of the Democratic party. Now they're abandoned and the Democrats are working to inhale new voters from Mexico and southward as fast as possible.

This.
Nothing cured my hesitation over voting for Trump faster than hearing that arrogant, elitist cunt refer to anyone who wasn't on her side as a "basket of deplorables."

That was literally the day I put aside my concerns about him possibly being a bigot, and went all in. As of right this moment, I couldn't be more pleased with the decision.

>You actually responded
>You took the bait

Only Liberals are this fucking stupid.

If you didn't see this was a troll, you're not even as smart as the average nigger.

Please go be poor somewhere else.

baby's first troll

Quit licking out the inside of your mother's hypergigantic rectal canal. There are trolls within trolls and you just got Kicked in the Nuts(tm).

Using a thesaurus don't make you smarter little boy.

Rural people are trash who shouldn't be voting and Trump is proof of why.

>Hillary supports fucking SJW's

This asshole is still stuck in 2016.

>rectum
>hyper + gigantic
>wow, a thesaurus!

True but now the trumpanzee's are guilty of doing the same thing the Dems did.
They assume anyone that questions Trump is a flaming sjw libtard.

You're not going to be happy when we actually start to fix our problems.

To fix America:

1) Execute all Jews and nationalize their property.
2) Give all non-whites six months to leave the country and allow them to keep all their property other than land. After six months, execute all remaining non-whites.
3) Nationalize the Federal Reserve. Declare the national debt void since it's the result of a fraudulent monetary system. Return to the gold standard.
4) Exit NATO, the UN, and any other organization that in any way diminishes America's absolutely sovereignty.
5) Execute Leftists and ban Leftist ideology. Their beliefs are not organically developed opinions - it's weaponized social engineering designed to destroy the West.
6) Remove women's right to vote.
7) Ally with the Slavs and help them purge Europe of non-whites.
8) Entirely eradicate any remaining traces of cultural marxism the effects of cultural marxism.
9) Destroy Israel.
10) Execute every last Jew on earth. Destroy all traces of their people, history, culture, etc from the world so that they may never again wreak havoc on civilization like they have been for millennia.

And yes, I'm 100% serious.

If'n yoo wuz speekin reel, you wooder called it yir mummas poopin hole.

You're also 100% edgy.

>Return to the gold standard.
Oh I see now, you never passed high school economics.

4th Reich. I like it.

Kek. She hurt your feelings?

This is the average liberal. Prove me wrong.

If you think fractional reserve lending is better than the gold standard, then you just may be the biggest retard on this site.

Why the fuck would anyone screen cap trips?
End yourself, reject.

I don't do this. In fact, I question Trump myself at times - usually while groaning about some latest inflammatory tweet. Sometimes I am proven wrong (holy crap, did you notice how the media went all quiet after his surveillance claims were essentially vindicated?!?) Other times, I just have to wince and face-palm a bit.

What usually gets me to shut down and stop listening, is when someone from either side starts spouting emotional gibberish instead of actually having a conversation. Like mister racist diatribe here, for example. "herpaderp, kill all teh jews" - ok, settle down, sparkie, don't make me take away your crayons.

Can I get a pro tip?

Hey Cletus, I understand that people from your insignificant, backwater towns tend to worship the losers of a conflict.(which is why you see so many confederate flags in the South), but unless it's a German empire, it can't be a 4th Reich.

Also 100% permavirgin.

>his surveillance claims were essentially vindicated?!?
No they weren't.

Yeah, they were.

You consider yesterday a win for the Trump camp?

Try harder faggot.

You're wrong. but, yeah, this

You should read more about his "vindication"

Tl;dr - he wasn't vindicated

Oh great, more of this.

Hi Hillary, I understand you feel the need to respond to anyone that triggers your sensitivities but please get off of my board. Thank you.

with what gold from where exactly, adolf?

You sound like a completely reasonable, we'll rounded person.

When you read Trump's twitter feed, does he in any way sound presidential?

How could you possibly support such a thin skinned crybaby?

Reading is hard for rural filth. They prefer to have an Oxycontin addict shout it to them.

>buttblasted

>niggerraped

> (You)
>You sound like a completely reasonable, we'll rounded person.
Thanks, but you sound like a jerk (I read ahead).

>When you read Trump's twitter feed, does he in any way sound presidential?
Nope. I didn't vote for him because I thought he sounded presidential, I voted for a system reset.

>How could you possibly support such a thin skinned crybaby?
Tempted to remind you that I didn't actually vote for YOU, but that would be lowering myself to your level.

Let's repeat history's greatest failures!

>probably patriot

Where does the idea come from that people have to love the country they were born in by chance and why does is supposedly make them better people?

And why should somebody leave his home country just because he doesn't love it unconditionally like a retard that has nothing else in his live?

My nigga. Just be glad that the opiod epidemic is killing so many rural Americans that some places are using cold storage trucks to store the corpses of dead rednecks.

>after 20 years of Hitler

1945 - 1933 = 20

You must be american.

youtube.com/watch?v=MNy5h3yC8pI

ESAD

>Just be glad that the opiod epidemic is killing so many rural Americans that some places are using cold storage trucks to store the corpses of dead rednecks.

Don't they come back after seven days or so?

I have a better idea.
Take the minority of people who would actually be behind this plan
Save up and buy an island together
Start your own white only country
Be racist over there

Nah, Narcan isn't that effective.

Illegals are not taking jobs because they are more qualified, they are taking jobs because they can be paid in cash and below minimum.

I hear but I'm sorry , please explain how Trump was vindicated? Even the grand liar himself only said he felt "somewhat vindicated"

Sounds like the free market.

Works for conservatives or any idealougue really. They all have blinders on or just have their head up their asses.

inaccurate. the average prescription opioid addict in america is a middle aged suburban housewife.

Christ, kid. When I was 14 I was finger banging girls and smoking pot, not crying about Jews. You're doing it wrong.

Lamest post I read so far today.

7:00 to 7:12
kek

The only thing that keep bothering me is that

trump supporter clearly voted against a political

system, illustrated by fake promises and

suspect of corruption

Yet they voted for the perfect representation of

that system

And the only explanation that had be given was

the "originality" of his speech and the populists

ideas he is spreading

That's why most of the people who didnt voted

for him think trump supporter are racist bigots

because they can't see why would you vote for

trump for other reasons than his racist ideas

Will you

That makes sense because prescription drug abuse is for people who actually have money and access to healthcare. Rural America is killing itself from cheap heroin imported from Mexico. Best thing Mexico has ever done for us.

This is the best vid I've ever seen

Bait was strong enough for the trumpets

Done. Years from now you'll be telling people about the time u witnessed trips. And there will be photographic proof.

SO MANY SHAREBLUE SHILLS I CANT EVEN! WE KNOW ITS YOU FAGGOTS!

11) Kill all people that use non-white message boards.

Proof that 11 year olds are smarter than we give them credit for

>"dipspropaganda.com"

Hehehehhehe

>this

Although it's not surprising considering that's all trump supporters could use as justification for supporting him during the election "muh he's not Hillary". Come up with a new mantra u uninformed crybaby faggots.

man, the various native americans would be pissed to all be called one race.

At least when there were more of them around.

Anyhow, name that country...
most of them.