youtube.com/watch?v=iirB0vkmYpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

>NFL referees
>not following IFAF rules

No

Where the Texans fans at?

nowhere because they don't exist

wasn't that call correct, just that the rule was weird and not a lot people knew about it

Sure, NFL refs are usually awful. But your pic related is a bad example. The rule was applied correctly, it's just a dumb rule.

The Patriots lost a game earlier in the 2001 season because of the tuck rule.. don't feel bad for the raiders in any way.

They got blown out against their former head coach the next season anyways, the Rams would have raped them in the 01 super bowl

Yep, it's the rule not the ref, just like how Dez got screwed out of that catch.

You are an idiot in case you didn't already know that

>They got blown out against their former head coach the next season anyways, the Rams would have raped them in the 01 super bowl
>no defense rams against gannon the cannon
Kurt was gate keeper compared to Gannon

this is another oakland texas thread

Op pic doesnt reflect that though.

>gets told off
>lol ur an idiot

The game is way too complicated to get the calls right all the time. There's too much contact and they're moving too fast. Every other week is "holy fuck I can't believe they called that PI!!1!1!!1!" or "holy fuck I can't believe they didn't call PI there!!1!1!1!"

There is a part of me that believe they do it to keep the games more exciting, close, or to help out the narratives of teams they want to market more.

I couldn't believe they let that Jordy Nelson TD stand at the weekend. It was a clear catch but not by the standards they have set in the last few years. The Dez Bryant one was more of a catch. They're not consistent at all

youtube.com/watch?v=iirB0vkmYpk

No. I'm not that other guy. You are just retarded, and it needed to be pointed out.

>the Patriots deserve to go to the Super Bowl because of a bad call months ago

Yup. You are retarded.

Its no surprise the packers are hands down the biggest ref babbies. Dez actually caught the ball and got fucked out of it. Jordy caught the ball and the skins made a defensive play to break up the catch and still got screwed out of it. I fucking hate the packers

And the Boys literally were given the game a week prior due to refs. Jesus christ cry more fucking hater.

the pats deserved to get that call, because it went against them.. the call was correct so I don't really get the issue

He's in a curling thread.

Stop with the "correct application of the rule" meme. It was an incorrect call. If you watch the footage you can see Brady bringing the ball back to his body, the ball gets swatted out right as his other hand touches it.

how were the boys given the game fag?
Ben being the smooth operator he is runs down the field scores. Looks like the steelers have all but won the game with only a minute left.

Boys come back and score on a 30 yard TD run. Fuck yourself.

He was talking about the Lions game in 2014.

>I can't read the post

We need more female refs. Men just can't cut it clearly.