What are your views on abortion Sup Forums? Pro Life or Pro Death?

What are your views on abortion Sup Forums? Pro Life or Pro Death?

Other urls found in this thread:

dpc.senate.gov/healthreformbill/healthbill18.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jaFFBdul9yQ
rtl.org/RLMNews/09editions/AreMyTaxDollarsPayingForAbortion.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am undecided about abortion

On the one hand I support it because it is killing children. On the other, it gives women a choice

I think its fucked up that they do it for no reason
But if they get raped and have proof then I understand

Until a brain develops, it can't be considered a human life. Attempting to ban abortion from day 1 is proof that conservatives are ignorant of the subject.

Pro death all the way. I wish abortions were more common.

My ex girlfriend had an abortion. We decided it was the better thing to do because we were so broke. Yes i understand its selfish and all but that kid would have been raised in a shitty environment. Not to mention theres too many people on this fuckin planet anyways

People should be free to get abortions but should they themselves also be eithanized. 2 birds 1 stone

Dude it's not selfish. You don't want to saddle yourself with monster debt when you're not ready. Besides, having that kid in a shitty environment would have fucked it up permanently.

Poor kids still enjoy life. Too bad you took that choice away from him.

death because fetus isn't a person

It was a girl

Abortion is wrong except in the cases of miscegenation.

Can't murder something that isn't alive. Fetuses up to a certain point are not viable outside the womb, therefor they cannot survive without a host. You don't call a miscarriage when the lump of cells is just a zygote "death", do you?

Looks like a human to me.

Grew up poor on welfare. Did not have a good life. Still wish I was dead.

Continue?

Pro life

Not if it's a jew or an armenian.

if you think abortion should be illegal you're a fucking retarded hypocrite if you allow circumcision on newborns.

i'm pro abortion, but i'm willing to change my stance if the pro life people would be in a registry of some kind and would pay the expenses for the unwanted child.

Abortion is the best way to solve the Irish problem.

>yfw dead bodies have more rights than a pregnant female

Wtf is wrong with you
I was born poor as fuck.
Parents Had to boil water in the tea pot to was me

you can consider a human in 'early stages or development' but it still doesn't senses, feelings, probably can't even feel anything
thats why im pro abortion
also because i rather have less stupid parents without bad conditions towards their children

Wash

Yeah I forgot that's how a fucking baby grew. Stfu

My motto used to be "legal but discouraged" meaning abortion should be legal but discouraged through means of promoting condoms and raising prices of abortion.

I later found out that our tax paying money funds abortion. As a male, I prefer not to pay taxes to fund abortion simply because it doesn't concern me. I rather let it be illegal and keep my money. Particularly in the U.S., the government tax the fuck out of the citizens to fund a myriad of useless programs such as abortion and planned parenthood. This hurts my economic status as a single male, because these programs won't ever benefit me yet I have to pay for them.

Does anyone else think the real problem with abortion is the financial aspect? I don't think the fetus is a living creature like most conservatives, yet I believe that women should have a choice to do what they want to their body, much like the liberals perspective. But I don't want to fund abortion since it doesn't benefit me, so I prefer it to be illegal.

Before you call me out on political views, I have a very moderate view on politics and am willing to hear what others have to say, and perhaps change slightly.

Abortion sucks and in a perfect world would never happen but there might be situations where it is necessary. It's a very delicate and complex subject.

Or, if you're stupid ass is retarded enough to be a democrat or a republican then the answer is ABORTION IS (MURDER\AWESOME) YOU PIECE OF SHIT! IT SHOULD BE 100% (BANNED\ENCOURAGED) YOU FUCKING (SEXIST\CUCK)!

but youd rather have your money go towards. building a brand new stadium. think about that because professional football staidums are paid for by the taxpayer

You're assuming that. I don't even watch sports lol

But do you see what I mean? A myriad of useless programs to fund and the government wants to tax us for them.

>I later found out that our tax paying money funds abortion.
What is the Hyde Amendment?

>Hyde Amendment
What are Obamacare provisions on health care funding in regards to abortion?

Pro Death. The world is overpopulated as it is.

no dont be so fucking stupidńthe tax payer pays for brand new stadiums to be built dont be so fuckig ignorant, nevada legislation just approved a 720 million dollar grant to build a brand new stadium in las vegas on taxpayer money, and the team already has a perfectly good stadium in oakland. no assumptions here just the truth

Every faggot that says it OK
Wish you were aborted

abortion costs a lot less then the state funding an unwanted/accidental pregnancy/child if the woman/parents are in poverty.

from a financial standpoint it makes far more sense to fund abortion vs the alternative.

if you make it illegal you will have more children born into poverty with parents who are ill equipped ready to raise a child...

You're assuming I support funding towards creating football stadium. I don't support it

Fixed it for you. Sorry you never learned to write with your autism user, maybe you would have been better if aborted.

Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one gets filled first.

You should be able to have an abortion if you want to but don't waste my fucking taxmoney on it.

For no reason? Sorry you don't know what sex is, never have worn a condom or have one break on you. Fucking dumbass normie.

>Obamacare provisions on health care funding in regards to abortion

Read 'em & weep.
dpc.senate.gov/healthreformbill/healthbill18.pdf

You gotta actually read the Bills and not listen to talk radio.

>look at me I'm in high school and I'm edgy

That's a good point
Poor families taking welfare and such...

I'm against all government welfare programs anyway. Taking over charity from private companies was the biggest mistake ever made.

before the third trimester a fetus is a parasite and cannot survive outside of the body

government should not be telling their citizens what they should do with their bodies

Same as other poor user. Go fuck yourself you piece of shit. Its because people like you exist that we have limitations what we can do with our own bodies. Worthless scum.

I'm none of them shit; just pro Woman.

Pro death. Kill all the babies. Can't be murdered if you're not a person yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=jaFFBdul9yQ

In general I'm pro life if the kid wasn't made by means of rape or will end up severely disabled.
In such a case it would be better for the mother -and- the child to not come into existence. In any other situation, there are always places that will raise children if you don't want one yet.

I'm in the middle.

I think it's okay to do in like the first 2 months, but after that, fuck off. The baby is almost fully developed in the later stages, aborting it then is wrong.

oh my bad i thought you were saying i was bein untruthful. ok good yea i dont support it either. but heres the thing with abortion, if caught early enough the abortion is just taking a pill, no invasive procedures, so its not really that expensive its jist more about helping people be more aware of their body and preventative care. fuck i think there should be a lube that not only is spermicidal but kills stds instead of just condomsn i guess techbology hasnt caught up yet though

Pro Life. If someone doesn't want a baby, don't have sex. It's really fucking simple. If after having sex you get pregnant, you lost all claims to saying the baby was unwanted. Sex is literally an act for procreation and then people cry when that act results in procreation? Fucking retards. If all you want is pleasure, jerk off, get oral, anal, etc. But do vaginal and even if using protection, you lose all claims to say the baby was unwanted.

Pro choice all stages.

Give them a fighting chance but, its your choice
its your body no mine

a little pain at t=0 is better than getting aids

The stupidity. Staggering.

*not mine

sorry

>in a perfect world
>Sup Forums
>fucking kiddie

This is where your argument fails. There was no "him/her" to begin with. It was not a sentient, self-aware creature. There was no choice taken away, as it never understood the concept of choice in the first place.

Amen

Abortion is good

How is my idea stupid? Trump also agrees that abortion is fine in the first few months and in the cases of rape. Anything after that is wrong?

Why is that bad?

I reckon women should have the right to choose if they want to bring life into the world. A group who is offended by the choice of the mother shouldn't have the right to stop her. Its just plain racism on pregnant lady's.

"Some individuals receiving government subsidies to buy health insurance use those taxpayer dollars to purchase abortion coverage. There is an abortion surcharge in place as an accounting gimmick to separate tax dollars from private dollars, but it doesn’t change the fact that taxpayer-subsidized plans are paying for abortions. Because of Obamacare the only health insurance plans available in some states are ones that cover abortion, forcing prolife citizens to either purchase abortion coverage or face legal penalties. Obamacare did give states the option to exclude abortion coverage as a “built-in” benefit in health exchange plans. As of 2017 there are 25 states that have opted out, including Michigan. Citizens of these states are still forced to fund abortion coverage in the half of states that haven’t opted out."

rtl.org/RLMNews/09editions/AreMyTaxDollarsPayingForAbortion.htm

And Planned Parenthood collects $500m from taxpayers annually. Why would a single male want to fund tampons and abortions if it doesn't concern him?

This a mother-daughter snowball thread?

Because they've drunk so heavily from the social justice cool-aid the only way they can respond to different ideas is to mock the person behind the idea.

>abortions don't concern single males

wew lad.

Prostate cancer

>And Planned Parenthood collects $500m from taxpayers annually. Why would a single male want to fund tampons and abortions if it doesn't concern him?

why would any woman want to fund prostate testicular cancer treatments, ED, etc?

As a single male, abortions concern me greatly. I'd rather fund abortions than fund the expense of delinquent, unwanted children who grow into delinquent adults. Do you have any idea how much the life of a person who's homeless or caught up in the criminal justice system costs a taxpayer?

Learn2economics

Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others!

Are you really so stupid to believe any vast portion of that funding is directed to only abortions? Planned parenthood does a fuck load of shit. You'd know this if you were sexually active passed the dried up sock you have stuffed under your bed.

If you need a brain to be considered a human, explain how niggers exist

How is an unaware fetus in the 1st stage of development any different from an unaware fetus in the 3rd stage of development in ethical terms? Once you take the emotion out of your argument (omg iz a babeh jesus luvs babehs) it makes zero sense.

PP does several hundred thousand abortions per year. You can't just look at it from a percentages point of view.

My opinion is this: if you're going to get an abortion, fine, but pay for it yourself. No fed funded money should go towards this act if it's not a case of rape or incest.

I'm personally against abortion, but I won't stop other people from getting one either.

>My opinion is this: if you're going to get an abortion, fine, but pay for it yourself.

The people who SHOULD be getting abortions are the ones who can't afford it, idiot. They are the ones that have the kids who end up in the foster care system and prisons which end up costing YOU as a taxpayer 100X the amount of what an abortion would have cost.

I swear, you pro lifers are fucking retarded.

Hmm, good thing your backwards moral judgment doesn't factor into government legislation, huh retard

Don't try to explain numbers to retardS. They just think you're trying to pull a fast one on them

KEK

>tfw don't read Maddox
fuck is wrong with you

Only if the mother's life is at risk or cases of rape

Pro-death.

The way I see it...
* Unwanted children tend to have extremely shitty childhoods, for obvious reasons. The majority of them do not grow up to be well adjusted people.
* It costs far more to the taxpayer for government funded orphanages than it does for government funded abortions.
* Everyone is going to die of something.

Basically this.

The government shouldn't pay for any of those.
Let private companies handle charity. They'll do it way more efficiently than the government.

Pro choice

Why should a child be brought into a home of unloving parents, or parents who can't adequately support their kid? They could give them up for adoption, but the foster care system is shit.

We need abortion. Especially for poor people. Why the fuck would you give a birth to child,if you can't even afford raising him properly? To ruin his childhood? Life? But ok,not only for poor people. What if some [spoiler] muslim piece of shit [/spoiler] raped you,and now you're pregnant? Would you fucking give a birth to that child? Ofcourse no. You better fucking kill it.

I stand by what I said before.

Pay for it yourself. The goal of sex is reproduction. If you're too dumb to realize that then maybe your parents should have has second thoughts.

That assertion is as insane as it is baseless. kys.

Ok. Thanks for your input.

How is it backwards exactly? You fuck around and get pregnant then why should John Q Taxpayer have to bail you out?

Fuck outta here.

You do realize it's part of a process, right? If you let it continue, the embryo will develop a nervous system. The fact that is has not happened yet is no justification

LOL yeah private prisions have fucking worked out REAL well.

so you want private orphanages for unwanted kids? who do they send the bill to then if not the government/tax payer?

That's great. Institute a system that you know won't work so you can later claim that it's impossible for any variant of alternative to work.

Precisely like republicans defunding public education and attacking the ACA at every opportunity.

>I stand by what I said before.

Refusing to change your stance based on logical evidence to the contrary because "muh principles - muh emotional reasoning."

Confirmed for typical conservative retard.

Yeah, and you fuck around and your house catches on fire just put that shit out yourself right? Fuck paying for firemen, that shit's stupid. Am I right fam?

>inb4 but dats different

it's not. it's really not.