Yo fam, has anyone been able to find a torrent for the new power rangers...

Yo fam, has anyone been able to find a torrent for the new power rangers? Im too broke to see it right now but some friends and I are trying to find it, no luck so far. Any links would be appreciated!

MODS Underage b&

definitely not underage, but I didnt realize there was a torrent specific board until just a second ago.

Twitch is streaming power rangers nonstop you autistic fucking faggot

Thanks, never used twitch so I had no clue.

Did you use Facebook where people won't shut up about it?

Facebook is that site people with friends have, in case you're wondering.

I do use facebook but nobody I know uses twitch or talks about it. I rarely even visit Sup Forums anymore but figured this would be the best place to get some idea on where to find it. Haven't been too active in years.

>claims to use facebook
>doesnt realize how trendinf articles work
kek sure user

Wouldnt any streams like that or links to torrents get zucced anyway?

No retard, twitch bought the rights to power rangers. You colossal dipshit.

lol, how would I know that? I have been searching all over and have seen no such information. No clue how I am supposed to innately know

Have more than 3 friends on facebook. It'll be a lot easier.

Say what you will but my query has been answered, I have already won

Yeah if winning is being socially autistic and existing in a small circle of outcasts, you won like crazy.

lol, if you can infer all that just by me not being able to find a stream of a movie, then alright. It's more so due to none of my friends being aware of whats going on with the internet, or using services like twitch etc. Hell, I'm probably the only one aware of Sup Forums and even then I haven't been immersed in internet culture in some time.

>autism detected

>missing a few chroms bud?

Aren't you the guy who just admitted his friends don't use the internet? Isn't that the absolutely way more retarded of two things?

nah just 30 and drunk

>30 years old
>drunk
>desperately needs to watch power rangers
Autism confirmed and I rest my case.

I didnt say they dont use the internet, they just dont go far beyond fb as far as I can tell. Also, the post you replied to wasn't me.

Nah, it's not for me. I'm grilling out with a friend and his nephews want to watch the movie. I don't mind seeing it myself though

>not realizing there's a way to spot samefags now
Sure, go ahead and pretend you're however many different retards you like, user.

^^These two are me

^^ This is not