Have you ever considered the fact that you will be a corpse one day?

Have you ever considered the fact that you will be a corpse one day?

That kind of depends.
You could fall into a vat of extremely caustic liquid at a paper mill or something and just dissolve. Or be incinerated in a large explosion. It's not 100% that you'll leave a corpse behind.

We are nothing but skeletons dressed with a layer of muscles, a layer of fat, a layer of skin and a layer of clothes.

Yes. What about it?

I will be moving on after my body becomes a corpse
I got other shit to do in other realities

my body will always be a corpse. that's the definition of corpse.

I have a detonator in my ass so if my heart stops for more than 3 minutes I explode in a glorious ball of fire.

>still believes in fairy tales used to comfort small children
That's adorable.

t; that's a dick not a detonator

Preferably without tertiary syphilis

Nope, i wont

>it doesn't matter
Death comes for all the living. It is known. The only thing you can do is live life according to your own wishes and desires.

>Hey everyone, I really want to believe but I'm too much of a bitch so i'm going to indirectly challenge people to convince me because i'm too much of a shitheel to investigate life, the origin and meaning thereof.
the post

yup fairy tale because I will go to the world of gnomes and fairies

Whats your point?

>or at least that's the best my pasively conditioned imagination can come up with

I will not be a corpse, i will leave behind a corpse.
I will not be at all, if i am consciousness, which i am not. My consciousness is just a tool so i can experience myself, everything.

I've considered the fact that life is utterly meaningless cosmicly and that I will be remembered for only so long. My entire exsistence will be gone in maybe 300 years tops.

>is quoting Sup Forums style

>I really want to believe
Fuck no. Continuing to exist after life ended would suck ass.
>shitheel to investigate life, the origin and meaning thereof.
There is no objective meaning to life. Life is whatever you make of it.

nope.
Because quantum immortality.

Every single day

Kek

>Continuing to exist after life ended would suck ass.
Sure, continuing to exist in THIS reality would suck. The thing is, this reality is nothing but a dream-- we're here to suffer--- and subsequently learn. If you're not learning you're wasting time.

>There is no objective meaning to life.
that you know of.

Yep

>Sure, continuing to exist in THIS reality would suck.
Continuing to exist period would suck. You would literally be driven insane.
>that you know of.
That has ever been demonstrated or even coherently proposed.

I will ascend and join the ancients. No corpse. Just energy.

the sooner the better

Yes, in the near future, i have less than a year left to live.

Hopefully i'll get cremated just to get it done with, but in the end i don't give a shit.

>Continuing to exist period would suck. You would literally be driven insane.
I don't think you realize, you've already existed for eternity you just don't remember it for the purposes of being able to live this "life". Here, all we can do is think about ourselves relative to time, but time does not really exist. This life we think is real life, because of the amnesia we must have, but the real life is when we "die" from here. It's literally waking up to our home in a place where everything IS-- everything that ever was, is and will be is all present at the same time in our "home" because TIME is not a thing there.
Our real home is not able to be quantified here on this earth, we will never find the "Edges" of the universe from this dimension, because it exceeds far beyond our (laughable) senses at this time. Relative to this world, the universe will forever expand. That's just how limited and crippled we are in this physical relaity, compared to our eternal HOME.

>I don't think you realize
Of course I don't. Such a thing has never even been shown to be possible.
>you've already existed for eternity you just don't remember it for the purposes of being able to live this "life"
> It's literally waking up to our home in a place where everything IS
Then whatever it is that is waking up is not me in any meaningful sense. *I* would cease to exist.

If that is what you believe then i'm happy for you. I wish i could believe in something like that.

I think once you have a good grasp of what life really is, you'll understand that the idea of an afterlife is completely impossible.

>dem trips
Why would you wish to believe in something like that?

>Such a thing has never even been shown to be possible.
>That has ever been demonstrated or even coherently proposed.
These are your personal deductions (of you could call them that) and not objectrive facts. Never forget, you can't ever speak about what anyone else has seen, experienced or knows.

>Then whatever it is that is waking up is not me in any meaningful sense. *I* would cease to exist.
You're actually kind of onto something. You, meaning the ego, will cease to exist, as it merges with the entire whole (of existing creation), but the personal experience, or rather the lessons from the personal experience are what you take with you. It's why we live, for the experience. And the only thing that's real is 'love unconditional'. Love unconditional is a feeling more powerful than a trillion heroins, that's why eternal life in our real home is never rejected once we're reminded of it. You'd have to really fuck up hard in this dimension and cling to evilness, fear and negativity to be kept away from our home of pure love.

t; our thinking mind, consciousness is not a physical thing. our brains are a demarcation point between the REAL spirit world and this illusion of dense/low-energetic matter we call the physical world. Therefore we're all hybrid beings. Our spirit consciousness is driving this biological robot. Our brains are nothing but the antenna that connects to our conscious energy (the real us, the eternal, indestructable us).

So yeah, as soon as something traumatic enough happens to dissociate our consciousness from our body, then you'll get a glipse, but we are literally under contract to be bound to this body for the purposes of a "life experience" untainted by our eternal knowledge... ie amnesia.

so you're an expert on reality?

doesnt matter, nothing matters who cares.

I began believing what you and many other people do, but I learned to the contrary.
If you want to fijnd out what happens after death, there's only one credible source for it- people who have seen it. Not everyone that goes to the "door" is allowed to enter it. Many have not fulfilled their "contracts" and are MADE to return. These are the people you should listen to. It's how I learned and how I've refined my ideologies about the "After"life--- by corroborating all the common aspects of each persons testimony from hundreds of individual, unassociated reports.

nderf.org is a good place to start, even if you just read them for the entertainment value.

A corpse is a lifeless body

>just googled tertiary syphilis

Not true my friend. Everything matters. Every fucking single little thing matters. One ant matters. each paramecium matters. I don't think you realize how big of a job it is to theatrically act-out every single possible scenario that has ever been imagined by the ONE CONSCIOUSNESS we are all fragmented from right now. The universe will forever expand exponentially because consciousness will always imagine into creation.

I hope someone fucks my corpse. If I'm dead, I might as well be useful to someone.

>Never forget, you can't ever speak about what anyone else has seen, experienced or knows.
No, but I can speak about what knowledge is available in the public domain. If anything remotely like what you are talking about has ever been demonstrated, coherently proposed, or shown to be possible, it is not readily available knowledge. As such, I have no means to verify your assertions and assertions presented without evidence can be dismissed.

yes. I look forward to that day.

Or just a body.
You are not your body/corpse. You are an enternal conscious energy COMMITED to your body/corpse. You will leave it behind. WHat you leave behind will not be "you". Trust me, when you get there, you'll be amazed at how easy it is to forget the role you were playing.
see

>Trust me
Why should I trust you? Are you dead?

lol don't it doesnt matter.. the more invested you are in this reality the better (thus why we're specifically born into amnesia)- you're being a good actor. But at least you'll remember you read about it when it happens. And that will be good for you.

Every day

Yeah, I've already investigated near death experiences.
Here are some facts for you:
Fact: We know that false memories can be generated.
Fact: We know that NDE-like experiences can be created using chemicals and other purely physical processes.
Fact: NDE experiments involving hidden information (that have proper controls) yield negative results.

Rational conclusion based on available evidence: NDEs are generated by the brain and there is no reason to think anything non-physical is occurring.

Because death is depressing and permanent. There are no second chances once you're dead. I think we all wish there is a deeper meaning to life, and that we would all be reunited with our family and friends when we die.
I think deep down inside, religious people are happier and less afraid of death. You know the saying, ignorance is bliss.

Yes.

and this is what happens to people who cant handle it. They make up bullshit because they cant accept that there is no answer, no cause, no reason, everything is and just is, and in due time will end, and begin anew.

im made of stardust and im forever

I go back and forth on this. Sometimes I think I want to be vacuum sealed somehow to preserve my fresh corpse for eons, and other times I think I'd like my body just dumped in the woods for scavengers to eat. Recently I went to a mausoleum and thought that was nice, since I don't like nature.

"Hey, wanna buy a candy bar?"

>Because death is depressing and permanent
Permanent? Yes.
Depressing? It doesn't have to be.
>There are no second chances once you're dead
Which is why this life is so precious.
>I think we all wish there is a deeper meaning to life
I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't wish for there to be some external meaning to life. I give my own meaning to life.
>that we would all be reunited with our family and friends when we die.
On first blush maybe, then you realize that an eternal of existence would be a fate worse than death.
>religious people are happier
There are some statistics supporting this, but I don't think non-religious people need to be unhappy.
>less afraid of death
Why should I fear death? Are you afraid of the time before you were alive? Non-existence is nothing to be afraid of.

To be honest, more than i'd like.
It calms me down, knowing that the things happening now aren't going to affect me after i'm dead, knowing that anything bad i do won't outlast me. But it also dreads me down, the thought that nothing i do will matter after a certain point.
Sometimes i just want to give up on a certain task or another because of that 1 thought, sometimes i contemplate suicide thinking "It won't hurt them forever".
But i guess going on is better than finding out what true nothingness is like.

>false memories
You haven't investigated nearly as thoroughly as you think you have. What you're doing is resorting to general abstractions to find a logical path that can confirm your bias.

According to the basic physics, nothing can cease to exist. You will always exist in some form.

Ive heard that mark twain quote before but it doesn't make that much sense because now that im alive i realize i like being alive more than before i was born thus i want to be alive not dead.

>virtually anyone who has had an NDE or at least seen the veil are actually are the least fearful and most exicted about 'death'.
I mean, what you posted would make sense to someone who doesn't know any better, but is in fact the contrary to reality. Isn't that interesting?

we are talking about you as in your consciousness.
i just want to be self aware, if im not self aware than i dont exist.
The day of my death will be the death of everything in existence since it only exist when i aware of it.

>You haven't investigated nearly as thoroughly as you think you have.
Alright, then what else should I investigate? Keep in mind that anecdotal evidence is incredibly weak.
>What you're doing is resorting to general abstractions to find a logical path that can confirm your bias.
What I am doing is seeing if there is sufficient reason and evidence to believe something that has no precedent in reality as it has been hitherto been demonstrated to exist. There is not.

So universe doesnt exist if there are no living things to observe it?
The main question here is if your consciousness is preserved or not. It cannot cease to exist but it can be altered. Will we be freed from the shackles of flesh and see universe in it's truest form, or do we need these earthly bodies to experience anyhing?

In the way that a cow that has been eaten by a group of people continues to exist, sure, but that isn't what we are talking about.

>he doesn't wanna live in the land of naked nymphs and friendly bugbears

enjoy the void fgt

damn that is some deep dark shit right there.

m-mods?

Could this be possible ? I mean like have a fucking bomb if your hearth stops ?
if only I where a millionare or billionare even fucking doctors people around me would be if his hearth stops a fucking bomb goes off.
that would be so awesome everyone trying to keep you safe.
not really OP even do ive gotten x rays I dont see myself as a skeleton for some weird reason.

>If I type in a pretentiously formal manner and drop credibility terms around maybe I'll look like my ideology is based on anything but doubt
I've said it already, you have to take personal accounts of people who have been there. After about 500 of them, you'll begin to notice patterns. Denial is really easy, but always remember that a position based on ignorance is less credible than anything you're trying to challenge, like personal experience which you're trying to passively discredit by calling "anecdote". Why do the least genuine characters always feign curiosity?

>>he doesn't wanna live in the land of naked nymphs and friendly bugbears
Yeah idiot, I don't know what the fuck that is. Watch more TV.

Im Catholic but seen Christians really happy, they are like family members they invite you to places even if they know you are a fucking killer, drug dealer, they invite you to places I mean other states.
Pretty nice people im Catholic but I kinda got jealous of how happy they are, this are people who also been through tough times drugs etc.

>layer of clothes

normie

To fully understand what life is you need to go back to when life was first created on earth - from the very first primitive bacteria and molecules that eventually evolved over billions of years to become humans.

So here we are billions of years later. We're evolved, forged and shaped out of the survival and lifestyle our prehistoric ancestors had to go through. Billions of years of evolution has made us into extremely advanced creatures.
Here comes the point - You do not have a soul. You were not created by some magical man in the skies. Everything about you has a logical and natural explanation. In the eyes of the nature, you're no different from an ant, or a straw of grass.

You're a walking biological mass and dna code, and when that mass dies, you will decompose and disappear to make room for the next generation to further human evolution and genetics.

Once you fully understand this, you'll realize that there is no logical possibility behind an afterlife. You ARE the brain, not the soul.
Your personality, the way you think and act is all produced by chemicals and electric reactions in your brain. Scientists have actually proven that you can alter someones personality, or even political beliefs by changing things in the brain with magnets.

Maybe i did a terrible job explaining my views, but i hope you sit down and think about this logically, instead of avoiding reality by wish thinking.

> I'll look like my ideology is based on anything but doubt
My ideology is based on skepticism, yes. This is a good thing.
> you have to take personal accounts of people who have been there.
I don't have to do anything. I also reject the personal accounts of people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.
>After about 500 of them, you'll begin to notice patterns.
We all have brains that are relatively similar. Why do you think that similar experiences would not result in a recognizable pattern, especially among those who have been exposed to a common culture? Also be sure to keep in mind that false pattern recognition is another thing that humans are prone to doing.
>Denial is really easy, but always remember that a position based on ignorance is less credible than anything you're trying to challenge
No actually, it's not. Saying "I don't know" is often a much more credible position than saying "I know x for insufficient reasons".
>Why do the least genuine characters always feign curiosity?
Curiosity and gullibility are not equivalent.

Honestly, one of my greatest personal achievements has been my rigorous and consistent spinal stretching and ligament stretching routine which led to the truly greatest achievement which is I can now fully deepthroat my own cock at will.

Thank u OP for giving me this thread as a platform for my voice and my success.

Yours, user

As i've planned my suicide down to a tee and i patiently wait for that day i've already considered it.