Okay Sup Forums, since you retards will argue over anything. here is a hot topic...

Okay Sup Forums, since you retards will argue over anything. here is a hot topic. Who wins in a fight - A fully grown male silverback Gorilla or a fully grown male Grizzly Bear? Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_attack
blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/
youtube.com/watch?v=UztB1gRCFn0
gorillas-world.com/gorilla-predators/
badassoftheweek.com/akeley.html
reference.com/pets-animals/prey-predators-black-bears-b64d790da4b7f30c#
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
youtube.com/watch?v=juI7ZJxa9tY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grizzly Bear. Even a Black Bear would win against a gorilla

The stick

silverback
fucking insane strength

Dude, the bear. Is this real? Google both of these animals estimated strength and come back so you can agree with me.

Anyone who doesn't is a retard.

>inb4 faggots pick silverback because they're dumb as fuck

>i am right google it retards wtf

how about two gorillas against the bear?

The bear,the gorrlia has nigger genetics

Silverback
>maneuverability
>retard strength
>same size teeth
>fists of fury

I Googled it and came with this
Gorilla: 4-9times human strength
Grizzly bear: 2.5 to 5 times human strength
/Thread

A grizzly is 10 feet tall and 600 pounds. Get the fuck out of here.

Okay, so who would win this fight:

Leopard or Gorilla?

scratch that. 900 pounds.

poler bear is bigger than a gorilla

are you trying to be stupid?

Grizzlies are bigger not to mention they're actual predators, unlike gorillas who mostly eat plants and sometimes bugs.

This shouldn't even be an argument, grizzlies will fuck em up

Serious question. People who picked Gorilla, who would win: Leopard or Gorilla?

scratch that. 1500 pounds.

a grizzly can get up to 1500 fucking pounds. a gorilla is like 400 on a good day.

Grizzly. More PSI in its bite and hit. Razor claws over no claws. Has about 300 lb on avg. over the gorrilla.

It's like putting Mike Tyson against an infant.

the leopard gecko

Gorillas are bigger. If the leopard had a sneaking start, maybe. But 90% change gorilla

This topic has already been settled. It's the same in every thread.

All scientific and biological data points to the girzzly bear winning with about a 95% chance.

Why even make this thread faggot? You obviously don't care.

>
no ur wrong gorilla wins

gorilla here. the bear would win.

I seriously doubt a black bear would beat a silverback. They're much smaller and more timid than a grizzly or a brown bear.

Wrong, Leopard wins

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leopard_attack

So now let me ask you retards again. Who would win: the nigger that dies to a cat or the gigantic killing machine bear with no natural predators and the ability to survive multiple .44 cal gunshot wounds?

But in Asia, tigers will often kick the fuck out of brown bears, and brown bears even regularly fear and avoid tigers.

Bear, but if a Silverback could get a good hit in it could probably smash the bears skull in.

Two scenarios are possible
If like Leopard has sneaking start
then this is outcome

Do you have even a single fact to back that up?

Else this happens

Wrong, see

>posts cartoon as fact
kek

Wrong fuck yourself

bear
size
jaws
claws>fists

>idiots itt

Anyone who doesn't trust foogle is a retard. Fiogle is the captain now. All 9 year olds rely on google as the answer to everything

See Reading is hard huh?

One is a 1500lb predator that preys on shit like huge ass moose, the other a 400lb nigger that forages for foliage because there is no welfare in the jungle. Gee, I wonder who'd win.

blog.benspera.com/2013/05/wyoming-man-that-killed-a-bear-with-his-bare-hands-and-teeth/

First link I found with the story.
The gorilla for sure, if a man can kill a bear the gorilla will fuck it right up

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=UztB1gRCFn0

Bear wins every time unless the Ape can get his hands inside the bear's mouth and pull apart.

>1500lb predator
There isn't a grizzly on the planet who weighs that much.

Maybe a kodiak or a brown bear, but a grizzly? Not a fucking chance.

so? Polar Bear would get rekt by a Grizzly. Polars are bigger, but size isn't everything retard.

i bet you're 300 pounds. I'm 150 pounds but it's all muscle so i could easily rape you.

yeah but bear has claw weapons

>unless the Ape can get his hands inside the bear's mouth and pull apart.
That's just movie shit. In reality, if a gorilla is trying to grab a sharp, fanged hinge that's locking down with a force of 1200 psi, he's just going to hurt his fingers, and get the fuck shredded out of him with claws.

gorillas. got dem posable thumbs.

Largest gorilla, 6 feet, 890 pounds.

Largest bear, 10 feet, 1,500 pounds.

Largest crocodile, 18 feet, 2,600 pounds

Elephant, 13 feet, 24,000 pounds

>Polar Bear would get rekt by a Grizzly.
And what makes you think that? Polar bears get 100% of their nutrition by killing shit, whereas a grizzly eats just as much plant matter as it does meat. A polar bear is twice as large, has more experience killing, and has longer claws and fangs. A grizzly would have trouble beating even a typical brown bear, much less a kodiak.

Gorilla wins cuz all niggers have guns.

There isn't a grizzly bear on earth that weighs 1500 pounds. That's HUGE even for a kodiak or a brown bear, and even pretty big for a polar bear.

'fangs' hahhahahaahah dracula bear

>]
ill take bear for 400

So check this out. Gorilla's natural predators include leopards, alligators, and humans.

gorillas-world.com/gorilla-predators/

Therefore: leopards>gorillas

This man below killed a gorilla's natural predator with his bare hands.

badassoftheweek.com/akeley.html

Now let's look at bear's natural predators. The list includes humans and nothing else.

reference.com/pets-animals/prey-predators-black-bears-b64d790da4b7f30c#

Interesting. According to the blog you posted, the guy who killed the bear bare-handed was being eaten and managed to stick his arm deeper into its throat and pinch its artery closed.

So the question is really: can the weaker animal with more natural predators become capable of surgical, human-like precision in locating and squeezing shut the much stronger, vicious predator's artery?

Bears win; only autists pick gorillas.

This.

You do know that the word fang is used to refer to the primary canine teeth or pretty much any predatory mammal, right?

Nigga at 150lbs the only thing you'll be raping is a child

hahahahahahahahaha nigga bears is dracula

Dude, two of the best fighters in the world walk around at right around 150 pounds.

i do now. thanks mate. that knowledge is undeniable. lucky to have spoken to such a saged gentlemen.

Also, the polar bear is white, while the grizzly is a brown mixed subbear.

/thread

I'm sure they only fight people close to their weight limit Though

Judo is the only martial art I know of designed to allow smaller competitors to take on much larger ones.

you can kill a bear with literally just kung fu. a bear is all fat. its like a big dog without the fur and fat.

a 1 handed hammer punch to the bear's snoz would fucking incapacitate it for at least 5 seconds. So how the fuck can a bear manfight a gorilla? That's like saying a man couldnt manfight a fat 300 pound dog

165lb here. I'd rape you.

B-B-B-BUT DA WEIGHT DIFFERENCE

>fat neckbeard the post

>look everyone, my dipshit uninformed opinion is better than facts
Sure, user. Sure.

Fucking scrub, Grizzlies and Kodiaks are Brown bears, just different subspecies.

you're wrong but ok. it's super fucking huge, I'll give you that, but within the realm of possibility since it's been recorded in the past.

Bear has the strength of a gorilla plus is has claws. Bear wins.

the only "fact" you have is weight. which is retarded. a 150 pound man could easily take on a 300 pound dog that is half fat and fur. so a 400 pound gorilla (ALL muscle) could easily take on a 800 pound bear that is 2/5ths fat and fur.

See Reading sure is hard when you're retarded, huh?

fuck off karate kid

this

gorilla will destroy that bear

0:33
youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8

A gorilla fighting a gorilla is the same as a gorilla fighting a bear to you?

Jesus christ, summer comes earlier every year.

Someone's been listening to the Joe rogan experience I see.

How much prep time does the gorilla get?

strength doesnt matter if the anatomy of your body isn't built to have torque advantages.

If a bear had hands, it couldnt rip off a car door like a gorilla could.

It couldnt utilize explosive energy half as well as a gorilla could. Both animals could pull a semi at the same speed, however.

If a bear swiped at a gorilla, the gorilla will be fine. If a gorilla fucking punches a bear above it's torso, it's lights out for the bear.

Is an example faggot, where did you see a fucking gorilla fighting a bear?

That's the first thing I thought too. I bet Joe Rogan is OP.

dr. manhattan could beat both

>If a bear swiped at a gorilla, the gorilla will be fine
I hadn't no idea gorillas were impervious to claws

you gorilla fags are really reaching (cue carlos)

It's an example of literally half the fight that claims itself winner. It's like if you showed me some nigger punching a glass door and breaking it and then said "See that? Mike Tyson wouldn't be able to beat him"

You're just beyond retarded.

Yeah the stronger larger whale killing super predator loses to a smaller weaker omnivorous counterpart

Gorilla fags, direct your arguments right here. Also, you lose.

It says on that very fucking page that a 73 year old woman killed a leopard by ripping it's tongue out in self-defense. Unless you're bullshitting then the real question everyone should be asking is Bear vs 73 Year Old Woman?

so, for you a bear has that strength, speed and power?

It was a 73 year old man, read a book.

But also, good point. An old man killed something that kills gorillas. Kind of makes gorillas look like a bunch of bitches, huh?

it was a man, and it was self reported. also god was coaching him and highlighting the weak points. god > leopard

If you think it doesn't, you straight up have no idea what bears are capable of.

Do you want me to link the wikipedia article or are you a big enough boy to look at it yourself? Also, does the fact that bears have no natural predators besides humans while gorillas have three not tell you anything?

Go ahead and research bears, dipshit.

>no natrual predators.

No shit sherlock they live in two different sides of the world. Top of the food chain doesn't = stronger animal.

Just for perspective since you're 13, people wrestle one of the gorilla's natural predators for fun in places like Alabama

here you go fucking faggot

35:17
>bear 10
>gorilla 8
youtube.com/watch?v=juI7ZJxa9tY

hero of Sup Forums

We all win

The answer is we all win

Alabama here. This is bullshit. Florida maybe. And even then, we're talking about a different species and I imagine juveniles as well. No one is going to wrestle an unrestrained 18-footer.

opposable thumbs brah

So essentially this is kind of like comparing black people verse police right? The bear(police) would kick the gorrillas (niggers) ass but in great numbers of an entire army of gorrillas verse an army of bears, the gorrila would win.