Anyone else excited for the sequel?

Anyone else excited for the sequel?

Not sure how they'll capture the original's charm without Ritter or Bernie but glad they brought back the original actor for the kid.

The first one is great, it's the one movie I religiously watch at Christmas time

Dang dude hope it's not trash it will be but I can hope it wont

I'm sad the kid stayed fat.

So fucking weird. If you're in a movie as a kid, and you're fat, and you're made fun of in the movie because you're gross and fat. Wouldn't you think to lose some fucking weight in those 13 years????????

>bad santa was 13 years ago
Fuck now I feel old

you ARE old

I fully expect it to be nowhere near as watchable as the first, I just hope it isn't a complete turd like Joe Dirt 2.

Billy Bob Thornton should look like a zombie, but he doesn't.

He looks exactly the same.

>different writers
>different director
not really no

Eh seems pretty happy to me

>not having Christmas Vacation on your top list

Nigga pls

I'm 27,that's not old is it

it is. you're basically an old fogie.

Let me tell you kids some horror stories of the past
Back in my day you couldn't torrent a movie, you have to find the shady guy on the wrong side of town that sold bootleg vhs tapes

It's okay dude, I just turned 30 almost a month ago

you two should take it easy, take care not to dislocate your hips or anything.
not even sure why I bother saying that since you're dementia will probably kick in and you'll forget you ever was in this thread.

>you're dementia

I am become dementia

>bringing back Thurman
this does not give me hope at all... also a sequel seems pretty unnecessary since the ending perfectly wraps everything up

goddamn fossils

i feel like we shouldn't leave these two alone since they might accidentally lock themselves out and freeze to death.
or maybe they'd just fall on the floor and not reach the help button.

is this what it feels like to be a parent?

I saw an advanced screening, and only afterwards realized I hadn't seen the original.

Any questions?

>different director
>different screenwriter
>the production companies seem like those fly by night foreign trash bags that pump out direct to vod dogshit

'no'

This is the first I've heard of it which kinda has me worried. Man, I really hope it's good and not "Christmas Story 2" quality