Sorry to be late to the party but is this a boy?

Sorry to be late to the party but is this a boy?

Did you watch the show you fucking faggot

4 episodes in. What's it to ya, cunt.

Then how could you possibly not know the answer to your question

how rude, and not very smart

Cos, well, I dunno, it really really looks like a boy.

Well you really look like a fag but...

Nevermind.

Well I'm now at the end of episode 4 and maybe it's like that girl is that missing boy or some shit. Is that it? Winona seems upset about some lad and then there were sparks so I suppose that means it was something.

Worst troll thread of 2016 here, lads

Sorry to break it to you but I've had a long fucking day at work and I got fucked over on the train on the way home and it took me 3 hours to get back. There's a new girl at work that's into this show so I thought I'd check it out as you fags keep banging on about it I thought it might not suck so now I'm a bit pissed and about 5 mins off the end of episode 4 and I say that bald kid is a boy. Maybe trans actor or something but something's up with that kid.

no it's a girl with short short hair

So she's not like the reincarnation if the boy that went missing then cos it sorta feels like it's some shit like that. There is some connection of that missing kid and that girl. Did they pick a really boyish girl to emphasise that? I'm now on to 5.

dude, they're just 2 different kids. and she's a girl yeah

Okay so I did go check and I guess I have to admit that it is a girl. Looks a lot like a boy though. But show wise she's not the missing kid, like in some way? Cos it seems like there's a missing kid and a new kid and that shit seems like it'd be show fodder like its the same kid, spooky right? Is it?

Yea they cut her hair, weird eh?

Cos like when clepto Winona was banging on the wall ladyboy was all nosebleeding and shit so like they've got some kind of connection I guess. Same person right?

Why r u asking questions about a show your 1/2 through, stop being so fucking autistic and wait till your done, this is stale old boring shit ur pulling right now

jesus christ this is almost worse than the pedoshit posters

I dunno, I'm just thinking out loud I guess, I'm surprised your responding to me at all.

I like the sheriff fella, he seems like he might bust some heads when shit goes down.

It may be stale shit but I'm just bored enough to care right

That kid with no teeth. In my day Spielberg would've just cut to him for a minute to establish him and give you a little nudge, hehe weird 70s kid here. This kid is like a main act though, it's weird that he's like on camera so much.

Sorry to be late to the party but is this a girl?

This show is triggering me in ways I didn't know I could be triggered. Totally tiny dismissable units of trigger.

A quantum of trigger if you will.

He's the best character in the show

Nah that's a Jew

That may be. He was just giving shit on the railway tracks. Maybe he's okay.

Sorry to be late to the party but is this a Mexican?

German

Sheriff just spilled his shiit.

The bony teen is kinda hot. And bedtime. Goodnight Sup Forums.

>Sorry to be late to the party but is this a boy?

Yes, the degenerate meme is that it's not.

Dream of skeletor

>Tries

hes actually of italian descent. i thought he was a toothless mexican at first too, but hes not.

it can be whatever it wants to be.