Hey Vet's. Is Trump making your life better yet???

Hey Vet's. Is Trump making your life better yet???

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/hiring-veterans/resources/starbucks-family-stores-focus-on-vet-hiring-community-connection.html
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/11/10/donald-trump-starbucks-holiday-cup/75506574/
wfsb.com/story/34447251/starbucks-offers-employees-free-legal-advice-on-trumps-travel-ban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude got a medal in military school for having a 'neat room'

no milfags wanna comment on how this worthless asshole is now your commander in chief?

This kills republicucks

seriosly, no one???? Cmon MAGA army. protect your twit

bigly retard.

No MAGA red hats wanna chime in?

no kek or maga? cmon

Republicucks on suicide watch

you are worthless pussies

I'm telling you bro they are on suicide watch

yeah. Moral is at an all time high.

The ones who voted for him because they beleived he would be a man of his word are face palming, as are the people who voted for him just because he is a republican. The real hardcore are double face palming because they are looking forward to the next few years and see more of the same ahead on top of what would undoubtedly be an embarasing defeat in 2020. Trumps fucked and people know it

who knew that being President would be so hard?????

except that none of his fans are bothered by him and just hate congress for getting in the way of his plans

>are face palming
ya see, that's where you're wrong. I know you lib tards would like for us to feel that way, but the truth is, we are behind him 110%. lib tards keep tryin to fake the news, but we aren't buyin it

The hardcore are the hardcore. There aint no talking to them. Its the people who voted for him with the hopes that it would end gridlock in congress and shit would actually get done for a change...those are the people who are going to make the difference in the end

>being President would be so hard?????
Obama knows, that's for sure. He made a fuckin mess of everything.

I am a political atheist of sorts, i spoil by ballot every time there is an election. I consider myself neither right or left. For all his issues g dubya b was actually a half decent president all things considered. As for this fake news stuff, you should really stop it tland take the tin foil hat off...it will not end well

>and just hate congress for getting in the way of his plans

Obama had to put up with the same shit but he never whined like a baby about "inheriting a mess" every chance he got, and he inherited a post 9/11, post housing bubble burst, post hurricane katrina America.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP MAKING THREADS TALKING SHIT ON TRUMP. WE WON WE ARE ALREADY UNDOING YOUR LIBERAL FAGGOT BULLSHIT SHUT THE FUCK UP GET A FUCKING JOB YOU ENTITLED FAGGOTS

Vet here. VA is still worthless like it always was. If you're willing to endure years of humiliation by people judging you that never served, you might get some help. Trump isn't going to change that attitude with some small increase in funds for the VA. Besides, Trump was a fucking draft dodger. Rationalize his cowardice any you want - a coward is a coward and that is part of his character.

Conquerors seldom make good leaders.

You won, yes, but what have you done with your victory?

Trump said he would repeal and replace Obamacare.

Now he's saying he will do neither of those things, and that Obamacare will "continue to be the law of the land"

Instead of fixing the government like he said he would, he's just continuing everything Obama did.

>2 months in already making assumptions
He still has 7.9 years left to do all the stuff he said.

Because we live in a Deep State where the CIA/NSA is really in control. You saw how Trump's policy rapidly changed once he got into office. He was going to do all kinds of shit.

He wasn't even sworn in yet when he did a 180 on his whole "crooked Hillary" thing. Surely you can't be serious.

The Deep State directed the Trump White House to lay off going after Clinton. It was clearly an abuse of Presidential powers.

This.
I'm a vet.
I also play chess.
Proud Trump supporter.
These clowns don't even know.

.. but they will.

Suuuure you are

faggot
>7.9 years
faggot

Trump has my vote in 2020 and beyond

military.com/hiring-veterans/resources/starbucks-family-stores-focus-on-vet-hiring-community-connection.html

GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gets deferment for ailment, plays sports
Mocks actual war hero.

Yeah, Trump's all about the vets.

Yeah, 'cause Trump supports Starbucks so well..
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/11/10/donald-trump-starbucks-holiday-cup/75506574/
and
wfsb.com/story/34447251/starbucks-offers-employees-free-legal-advice-on-trumps-travel-ban

I really want to know where this "obama ruined everything" meme came from. Are you too stupid or too young to remember the disaster that was bush 2's entire administration? I don't think obama was the best; he did plenty of stupid shit; but put it in perspective and he wasn't that bad.

> I also play chess.
> play chess.
> m'lady

these poor fucks are so far in denial that they'd rather invent a conspiracy on a massive scale than admit they had something inside their own small head not quite in order.

Don't ignore me, you rancid swine!

The fact that Hillary and the fucking pussy liberal humans didn't win makes me happy. So yeah. If I wanted to die I'd just go to the VA with a cold.

Yea, great job posting months-years old links. The link I've provided is a few days old

ITT beta cuck liberals trying to pick an online fight with vets bc they're too beta pussy to do it irl. Fuck off you little virgin faggots.

Is that your suicide note?

Good point about liberals.

Marine arty reporting. Incident vote this year and know tons of friends who voted for Trump. I got out in 2010 but I hear there is more housing allowances, food, et cetera for active duty so I guess he has made it better for enlisted folk. I haven't noticed a change to my benefits, back and joints still hurt like a mothefucker and nothing has really changed. He is also just over 100 days so can't be too quick to judge on that. Try telling a group of vets at a VFW or a gym that you don't support Trump and they'll call you a fag, even the fucking POG's.
Anyway, it's still too early to say if he's done anything so liberals are gonna cry like cunts and Trump supporters think he's the second fucking coming. What ever happened to being a moderate?

>muh libruls

Do you have to be so DENSE?

You think the nature of that beast has changed in that time? Have you changed?
Do you know you're giving Trump credit for something Starbucks is doing?
You're not even trying to think.

No, and I didn't expect him too, nor did I vote for him.

0/10