What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/article_19397_the-5-most-depraved-sex-scenes-implied-by-harry-potter.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the scene where he has sex with the corpse right next to the baby
What the fuck was Yates thinking?

>"Why is Sup Forums the worst moderated board on Sup Forums and when will the mods there get fired?"

Seriously what the fuck did you mean by this?

It was touching if you have a soul

On the other hand it teaches young boys it's ok to literally be a beta cuck to a dead woman who didn't love you so there's that. Ultimate female power fantasy

Still if you've ever been in a beta orbiter situation you sympathize with snape and understand why he's such an asshole the whole series.

If there is warm food on the table you eat it.

Why did they kill off Professor Lupin and his wife?

t. cuck

It was a piss poor attempt at trying not to be the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

How does this manage to be reposted in every single HP thread?
I'm actually impressed by how dedicated this autist is.

it was the reveal that the entire series wasn't actually about harry, but rather how /r9k/ went to hogwarts long before harry where he developed oneitis and beta orbited a girl who ended up marrying someone else and having a kid. his oneitis was so bad he couldn't de-orbit himself even when his planet ceased to exist so he ended up dedicating his life to protecting the offspring of his oneitis and her chad while simultaneously hating himself and the boy for it

He's doing God's work

>a fucking food analogy

I hate /(t)v/

(((Sup Forums)))

sorry I just saved it from another thread. I posted it because its 100% correct about this series.

God doesn't exist you fucking fag

Can't we just be happy that people are reading fullstop? Who gives a shit if it isn't pure writtenkino.

Its like this
Imagine that you eat a delicious subway sandwich, which is btw great food.
Would you care if someone else shat on it?
Yes you would.

What was the point of pic related?

no

Just because she got kids to read, doesn't mean they are truly "literate," much in the same way that just because someone's into classical music, if they're just enjoying it for the "catchy tunes," they obviously aren't truly listening to it. The book half of that post is correct. They aren't truly reading, they're just looking at words and imagining a bad fantasy movie in their heads.

Prove it faggot.

Kek I will never fear snape again what a fucking pussy

Donald Trump might actually be president

How have you managed to turn reading into some elitist club?

I'll agree that there is a difference between reading normal books and ones that provoke higher brain function. But it's pretty irrelevant when we're talking about 12 year olds who, when faced with the choice to read Dostoevsky or not read at all, would not read at all.

Besides that, at younger ages the philosophical exercise isn't as important as just expanding your vocabulary and being confronted with different methods of expression and communication.

>They aren't truly reading
Why does this bother you fags so much? No one's saying that they're a master of literature for reading Harry Potter. It's just a fun world that gives an escapist fantasy to kids.

t. Pleb E. Nabler

you're talking to a fedora tipping college student. don't waste your time. just tell him to go back to /r/literature.

he really is /r9k/ the character

>greasy hair implying he barely showers
>didn't have to wait until 30 year old khv, was born a wizard
>probably had a fedora phase
>only girl he ever hugged was dead

his entire life legacy was to influence the middle name of the grandchild of his oneitis and her chad, absolute omega legacy

>How have you managed to turn reading into some elitist club?
Its always been just that.

There are much better books and children's literature kids should be reading than this Mcdonalds tier shit.

You sound like some dad from the Korean War, talking about his kids filling their heads with comic books.

stfu

>just tell him to go back to /r/literature
hilarious considering the same could be said about him and /r/books, /lit/ reject. see

delete this

g

what was the point of this picture related?

Frodo was so stupid in this. Who could possibly love such a hideous beast such as him?

I told my gf about it and she said theres nothing wrong in what snape did, she thinks its cute how snape dedicated his whole life to this one girl that never loved him.

Girls are so fucking selfish.

Pure cringeo

You're the one dating her, you retard.

>There's nothing wrong with being a cuck

Just girl things

>having a pleb fuck gf that thinks trash like hp is good
are you parents gay too, tumblr?

ÇReplyıng

where the fuck is this gif going...

Social-nothing still loves the girl who chose the Chad over him.

:

ive been watching this for around 10 minutes is this a troll

>t. virgin
harry potter makes girls wet, pop that shit on and chill

keep watching dude
it gets good soon if you've passed the stuff about modern television

Kek so funny

Kek so funny desu

Because good writing is killing off all the characters you enjoy.

heh

Snape was king cuck

Lol

Your evidence?

If this post ends in singles, you will die tonight.

Pussy words for love life losers

AAAAAA

# # # # # # # #

funniest thing is the comic says "if you do reply" so they shouldn't have replied

>you can only enjoy hard literature or you're a pleb
What a boring, narrow fucking view to have. There aren't many masterworks of literature, you know. What, maybe a hundred, two? You're going to burn through those in a lifetime and you're going to be left with nothing but a repeat of those experiences. Why limit yourself like that?

Imagine only being able to enjoy French art-house films or something to that end, all the things you would miss simply because you weren't open minded enough. Do you only listen to Mozart? I can't imagine what it would be like to go through life and being such an uninteresting person.

There's nothing wrong with hard literature -- it's fantastic and should be appreciated for what it is -- but there's nothing wrong with enjoying genre fiction or anything else of its ilk. Broaden your horizons and become a more well-rounded person.

Fuck off

Are you being retarded on purpose?

>be first year at Hogwarts
>step inside the castle for the first time
>sorting hat gets put on my head and immediately yells HUFFLEPUFF
What do?

Uh, no? What's retarded about my post?

No it's like this. Subway sandwiches are great. Would you care if someone else busted a nut in your sandwich? No, you spend the rest of your life savoring the cum flavored sandwich and antagonizing a little boy over it.

because having a baby before the final battle between good and evil and like asking to be killed.

Well did he order anything?

bang easy fat chicks and learn fucking magic for 8 years

Yeah, but you have to deal with being in the designated shitter house. Good thing your dorms are in the kitchens, it gets you prepared early for your life of servitude and wage slavery

thanks senpai

wizards don't even work if they don't want to. the only jobs out there are wizard stores, ministry, teaching, and policing. it would be a more interesting life to be a magical romeo and spend your life fucking fat easy slut witches.

>implying that the ministry doesn't employ 90% of the Wizarding population
It's not like there are that many wizards to begin with, you can educate the whole country's magical youth in just 1 school, and Hogwarts can't have more than a few thousand students enrolled at any given time

>being this mad that people don't like your shitty children's books

He got JAMESED

>he supports Bulgaria in the Quidditch World Cup
Explain yourselves right fucking now
>inb4 MUH KRUM

>TFW CHAD STEALS YOUR WAIFU
This exact fucking thing happened to me, I even ripped up the picture she gave me. Normies deserve worse than death.

CENTED

>become the best wizard in in hogwarts while everybody is distracted by harry

>travel the world saving people as a hero

Wait, centaur rape is canon?
>just got gangraped by horses
>Fred makes horseclopping sounds right in her ear
ABSOLUTE MADMAN

g!

cracked.com/article_19397_the-5-most-depraved-sex-scenes-implied-by-harry-potter.html

read this and have a laugh

>cracked.com

>cracked.com
sorry I'm not a redditer or facebooker

hivemind faggots I dont care about cracked either but the article came up in a search its pretty funny and its five years old

So the Centaurs are why Umbridge goes full Nuclear in book 7?

n

Eww.. That Rowling woman is nasty...

do the noodle! do the noodle dance!

yeah and you half to deal with Helga Hufflepuff's ghost

>resorts to ad-hominem

KEK

Since when is that a thing? I don't remember meeting her ghost in the books

im glad to see you dont know what ad hominem is dude. Had he attacked you personally that'd be it, but saying a book is shitty is not.

Essential Cuck-kino

>It was touching if you have a soul

No it wasn't. It was Rickman giving the hammiest performance of his life

>where he developed oneitis and beta orbited a girl who ended up marrying someone else and having a kid

Not even just "Someone else" it was literally his fucking bully. cuck of the century

stay mad