How the fuck am i supposed to meet girls?

how the fuck am i supposed to meet girls?

dont worry about it, go through life bitch free and buy hookers

see me? im a real tough man, i grew up in the rough parts of hong kong and made a name for myself in illegal no rules street fighting, ive knocked out more than 500 men during my prime years, then another 500 when i was travelling all around the world fighting the hardest men on the planet. You know why i fought? no, not for the money or fame or women, i fought because fighting is in my blood, my ancestors were samurais and martial art masters, now look at yourself, have you ever been in a fight? i doubt it, you probably spend all your time fucking your body pillow while im doing push ups on my knuckles and punching trees, if another man touched your woman you'd probably start crying and say "hey, man dont do that" then watch him as he fucks her in the ass. haha pathetic, you know what i would do? well i can break his neck in a split second, i can put him in a coma for a few weeks if i wanna, but you, you are weak, fragile, worthless beta, you're not a man you're a frog

>implying this is the answer

op you're not the worst looking guy i've seen at all just be funny and have some charisma

You better than me bro, am Asian girls don't like Asian

Go outside

Put yourself out there. Don't over complicate it. You're just having a conversation.

basically... OP is a faggot

that's not true tho i've seen plenty of asian dudes with cute white girls

Put myself out where though?

Which country are you user?

in your case? I'd suggest gym, not for getting ripped (which is just a bonus) but for losing the face fat you have, happens to some people, not all but you have fat on your face that makes you look like that Sam fella from Game of Thrones and the only reason he has a girl in that story is because its fantasy.

lose enough weight and you'll be reasonably good looking. Smile more because you look like a sad fuck and be confident. Thats all you need. Give it a couple of months and you'll get places, trust me.

If you're a weeb however or autistic in any way, then I don't think looks are your problem. Don't be weird and maybe theres hope for you

America

and I'm from Ohio, I'm sure that it happens even more frequently if you live in like silicon valley or some shit

Yeah it depends on states

Shave and do something with your hair would be a good start? Ever heard of hair gel

Talk to girls in your classes. Simple small talk at first and expand from that.

Yeah it depends on statesThanks user

social media is a great thing

no problem, go out there and get fit and i'm sure you won't have a problem finding a girl

From now on, please post a timestamp. Sometimes people pretend to be you. Please post timestamp now