>shit cast
>bunch of nobody characters
>bunch of nobody actors
>shit story
>shit plot
>shit costumes that looks like cosplay teens
>trying to be realistic but looking dumb as fuck
>ugly women
At least iron man was a not that great comic character that was made better by the films. They gave him a personality. What the fuck is this shit doing? It's just making the characters worse than they already fucking are. Anyone looking forward to this is a CONFIRMED fucking retard. And I like DC comics btw. Before you pull that desperate shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MargotRobbieRus/status/760245348304621568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look like*

>bunch of nobody characters
I know this is hard to believe but this might be the most A-list Suicide Squad in years.

This. By merit of Joker and Harley alone (not to mention Batman), this is about as top-tier as Suicide Squad will be.

Hell, all they'd need to do is un-nerf Killer Croc and he could do the whole thing himself.

>1 year ago
>teaser trailer
>not a fan of capeshit, but this looks okay
>David Ayer directing
>not the best director by far, but not the worst director by far, either
>previous film had disgusting violence
>potential for disgusting violence in this, also
>oh shit, it's Will Smith
>hope begins to fade
>"ohhh, I'm not gonna kill ya... I'm just gonna hurt ya really, really bad."
>maybe Will Smith decided to take a challenging role for once

Later...

>PG-13
>hear that all the torture scenes have been cut from the film, along with other violence, to achieve "Hot Topic" rating

Just bring the fucking Apocalypse, already.

no one gives a fuck about harley quinn
they introduced her in the comics like 20 years ago as a female type joker and she was shit they missed the boat

>no one gives a fuck about Harley Quinn

What? Harley is basically DC's equivalent of Deadpool, as far as popularity goes.

See you at the movies, bro!

By this point you shills are pretty much completely insane and hilariously out of touch with the world.

t. marvelshill

>Nobody give's a fuck about Harley Quinn

Besides all of the teenage girls who want to be her and are obsessed with her.

>Just bring the fucking Apocalypse, already
Wew...

>no one gives a fuck about harley quinn
Okay, now this is blatantly false.

The anti-Smarks are getting lazy

awww wow great comeback faggot
sorry civil war BTFO batman vs superfag

>they introduced her in the comics like 20 years ago as a female type joker and she was shit they missed the boat
Holy fuck, be more clueless.

Laughing at you, homie

>will smith
>jared leto
>nobody actors

maybe WATCH more movies?

no worries you marvelshills just need to be a bit more subtle

>everyone that disagrees wth me is clueless
be more of a fag

>No body characters
>No body actors
This is actually a good thing, mate.

>nobody actors

>blasting a film for being shit
>"shilling" it

Did you eat a BRAIN TUMOR for BREAKFAST?

>leto
3 mins
>will
>actor
kek

That's completely wrong though, you fucking fag. That's why you're clueless, holy fuck, still laughing at you damage controlling.

Can we all just collectively not support Suicide Squad? Like I know it’s kinda presumptuous to assume the quality of a movie before it’s out, but I think there’s something to be said about the bad (and on a lesser note, clichéd) portrayal of neurodivergent people. And I know if this post gets any traction whatsoever, I’ll probably get a bunch of whiny “anti-sjw” dc fans coming up with half-assed excuses to defend the movie. But, I think it still legitimately hurt people and continued the perpetration of common stereotypes of neurodivergent people (or at the very least provided some cringe-fodder (see: “that’s not what the voices said *winku face*)). I’m probably not necessarily qualified to say much about this as I only have OCD (and maybe something on the schizoid spectrum, but I’m not sure), but I’ve heard similar feelings echoed in people who do have disorders on the schizoid spectrum so I don’t think it’s just me being "overly sensitive”.

we gave up nolan for this shit?

damn, i love morgan freeman

>they introduced her in the comics like 20 years ago as a female type joker and she was shit they missed the boat

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHH
God, you are stupid. Learn about Harley before you speak about her.

he's calling you a marvel shill
dcucks can't fathom anyone disliking their franchise not being a vile infiltrator
capeshit fans literally do not understand how anyone could not like it, to them it is a black and white world and you either like marvel or dc, there is no middle ground and there is NO WAY someone could think both sides are equally shitty

>At least iron man was a not that great comic character that was made better by the films.

Are you fucking high? The movie was average at best. Marvel made him into a whiny nigger loving beta cuck. wah some black kid is kill. wah some africans were killed. wahh don cheadle got owned by jarvis.

gtfo.

also all the bitches sided with cap

Trying too hard, man.

Nolan is worse than Michael Bay. Probably one of the worst filmmakers I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

Ah, gotcha now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Fucking capeshit fans, hey?

Harley wasn't introduced in the comics, nor is she a female Joker. She was introduced in the cartoons, and is more like a female Deadpool if anything.

>wah some green lady is kill. wah some inhumans were killed. wahh rhodey got owned by thanos.
Sounds like the average Iron Man comic book to me, user.

worst people alive today

yeah, now that you say it it sounds like every iron man movie. he also causes the disasters himself.
>standard firearms
>repurposed tech
>ultron
>etc etc

iron man fuckin sucks in general

You do know Tony sided with the government in the actual comics too right? The Civil War comics were essentially.

wahh some kindergarteners got killed.

Holy shit dude, how do you know all that?? Did you see it already? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

I honestly wonder why DC keeps making these semi-realistic comic book movies. All this forced realism does is show the absurdity of caped superheroes.
It worked in the Nolan Batman movies because those were extremely grounded in comparison with virtually no outright supernatural elements.

This must be Opposite Day

Harley is nothing like the Joker

Do you still hate Margot?
twitter.com/MargotRobbieRus/status/760245348304621568

Ultra kek

I like that they at least are trying to make a more interesting world than your typical action movies. At least trying.

>will smith
>Margot Robbie
>Jared Leto
>Ben Affleck
>bunch of nobody actors
I mean I have zero intention of seeing this shit and would probably agree with you on the other points if I did see it, but you're a fool if you think those are nobodies.

Are they though? Realism is not interhently interetsing.
Spider-Man 2 is very much not realistic and doesn't take itself too seriously and is an infinitely more interesting capeshit movie than BvS.

So when does the review embargo for this pile of shit drop?

Yeah, they still don't have it right, but they are trying, with practice they will eventually get the formula right. I hope that happens before the studios get tired.

>9.5 on IMDB
Is it happening?

absolute madman

>>>bunch of nobody characters
>joker
Basically the biggest name of DC besides Batman himself
>batman
See above
>Harley Quinn
Joker for the ladies and many other men like me have a huge attraction to her (not in this outfit for me, I like the jester look)
>croc
Diabolical villain that literally eats people. Probably gonna be lame in the movie though, but definitely a well known character
>deadshot
Has a huge following but people might be pissed about the black washing and no helmet
The others I myself don't know a lot about because I dropped comics long ago and was more into star wars stuff and spiderman anyway, but I bet more knowledgeable comic nerds could defend them. My point being if someone like me who knows very little about batman/DC dudes can identify them then they aren't really nobodies

I would argue Superman is a little more well-known that the Joker

>on twitter (first mistake)
>see running thread about how great BvS was and how awesome SS will be
>say that "Will Smith is overrated as fuck"
>say "all these capeshit movies are trash, Marvel and DC"
>they start calling me a cuck and a Marvel faggot
>one of them claims Snyder is a master of high art
>another says that Will Smith is box office gold and only makes great movies
>continue shit posting against them
>list off all the directors in the last 50 years that I can think of who are better than Snyder
>"lol well none of those guys were given the keys to the DCEU"
>keep in mind half of the guys I listed are dead
>another guy chimes in "so it's fair to compare every other movie ever to Snyder's comic book movies"
>after 5 minutes stop because all of their replies are "LOL UR A RETARD DUDE LOL WOW"

to be fair, if you're going to claim Zach Snyder is a master of high art, you should expect his flicks to be compared against all others.