How do i get veiny manly hands and forearms Sup Forums?

how do i get veiny manly hands and forearms Sup Forums?
im 20 and look like i have the hands of a 12 year old. there fucking small too fml.
my writs/arms are also very skinny which makes me look out of proportion, and even when i gain a bit of weight they stay skinny af.(to the point where i can't wear watched because they look big and goofy and rest entirely on my wrist bone which becomes painful)
is this all genetic? my father has super manly hands tho...
do i need to get my T levels checked?
is working out the only way? it seems all the guys i know have much more chunky/vascular/manly hands than me but i know for a fact they don't work out.
what gives? I'm so tired of looking small and boyish.
is it possible I'm still not done with puberty??

become a trap

Working out ...does the trick.But so does having a job that requires you to lift heavy shit and carry it around.That develops the forearms.

er nah. i have quite a dominant alpha male personality but my body just isn't lining up with it for some fucking reason..
i did hit puberty super early tho. could that have stunted anything?

"There too fucking smalll"
>their
>faggot

manual labour does appeal so i might go for that

Buy a campus board and beast that shit

go away with your tiny hands donald

i typed it out wrong and it auto corrected to that. its been a long day.

gett off the computer and get a working man's hand shake

Good for you.Still, should you not want to go that way about it, pick up some heavy dumbbells and walk around the house with them.In time, your forearms will be huge and pretty well defined.Also, your traps will look pretty good.Enjoy.

Dude, take it from a femanon, not everyone likes that shit. I have a phobia of veins, i can't even look at that picture, it's disgusting.

"They're," actually, dumb ass.

Work out. Like one day per week is enough if you do it hard.

Eat low sodium. Drink less water.

Do HIIT for like 20-40 minutes. Maybe two times per week.

Do the ketosis diet for a month or two.

That WILL work for sure. But do all of the things mentioned above for 2-3 months. Then the veins will stay there for years.

Reverse grip curls are good for the forearms. Also, just grabbing a bar and curling it from your forefingers to your palms (like making a first) works them as well.

cheers for the advice. how heavy roughly?

Not sure about manual labour/working out. I'm of Indian descent so shit tier genetics all the way but I work out quite a lot. When tensed, my upper arm (bicep/tricep) area is 17.4 inch circumference and my forearms are pretty decently sized too but my wrists are a measly 6.3 inch in circumference.

I've got the same issue as you wrt wearing watches. On the one hand, it makes my arms look more impressive than they actually are, on the other it looks kind of fucking ridiculous if you look at them for a bit longer.

There isn't really much muscle/fat/tissue on the wrists so I think people with skinny wrists and ankles are just doomed to having to make do tbh. As I said, you can try working out but I'm pretty sure it will be like me and you'll just get bigger upper arms which will make your skinny wrists look even more out of proportion

Start rock climbing. My forearms doubled in size and veins

haha ok
but these are my hands. defiantly need some improvement no?
my knuckles also look like i have mild arthritis for some reason....
and yes i need to stop biting my nails, its fucking gross i know. I'm working on it.

useful, thanks