Eternal Arsenal Thread

Now with 66% Less Serge Aurier Edition!

obviously serge is one of >us, right?

Wenger in

no americans with shit banter allowed to post edition?

Cant wait for the game against PSG.
Which part of Fly Emirates are you from, lads?

GOAT RBs only please

>CSKA-Neverkeusen game not on tv
Wenger out

AKB americans in

Aussies out

WOBs out

tripfags out

WENGER OUT

>England has not granted a visa for aurier due to its current investigations in France
Aurier is a stupid fuck but with Motta, flopvani, ben arfa being ass & kurzawa being injured, you didn't need to bribe the cops folks.

You've not seen us play lately. You could play your youth team and we'd still struggle to have more than about 2 shots on goal.

but now we can play ramsey on the left wing and he will be amazing. and when that fails ox can come on to wreak havoc.

feels like 0-0 to me.

2 shot is enough since only verratti seems willing to play

>british dude slags off americans with shit banter
>he's using one of your shoops for his pic

tfw = this feels wonderful... so that means it's likely that arsenal will find a way to level me off tomorrow. speaking of where's my lighter?!

>Yids on the brink of getting eliminated from the champions league
Hopefully neverkeusen win and Monaco win or draw

>obviously serge is one of >us, right?

wegner stop importing monkeys and selling decent players pls.

>importing monkeys

huh? wonga brought in debuchy instead of aurier (who IIRC was pretty much begging to come here, hence the picture in the OP) and uhhhh, you know, the rest is history.

[pic related] = yes, that's olivier "the artist" giroud back there for those of you who are new or just generally oblivious to the passing /arse/ in a world chock full of ~3bil+ icky girls

is autistic american guy a gimmick or is he really like that

Combination of both probably. Like he's sticking to the gimmick, but also really enjoying it, almost thriving in it.

rabiot still out ?

What sort of loser keeps up their gimmick and actually begins to enjoy it, becoming defined by it?

SAD

Any farters online?

>tfw you'll never have a girlfart girlfriend who makes girl stinks with her girl holes

Arsenal are extremely lucky to be as close as they are to the actual title contenders.

it's called prut

Had no idea the Coq was married tbqh

>Paddy still here after drawing with Shithampton

>tfw halal, juve, and one of buyern/Atletico finish second
Maybe it's better we don't win the group tßh

RAMSEY OUT
WENGER OUT

WILSHERE IN
HOWE IN

THIS
THIS
THIS

This game 2bh

>spurs

what's the gimmick?

clearly a winrar is >YOU

When do we #FreeKane?

>no matter how shit Arsenal are Tottencrap always will be even shittier
good feel brahs

you're a good guy, mate. we need more posters like you.

hinting about that Real Madrid move

Why do you use a tripcode?

Fuck right off. Thatll cost them two pogbas

Might actually have to move near tottenham for cheaper rent.

>Spurs

Post lineups

JUST

Jiroo
Alexis-Öxil-Feo
Xhaka-Coq
Gibbo-Kosc-Musta-Jenko
Ospina

I'd rather play AMN and other yoof against Bournemouth or Basel if we win tmrw this PSG game is too important to risk it

put Ox at RB and Walcott RW

>take the piss out of Arsenal for losing to Monaco
>get BTFO home and away by them
>3rd place basically guaranteed as Monaco play 2nd team v Lever or go thru on h2h v Spurs
justice

>Spurs been awarded a penalty in 5 of their last 6 games
And still in 5th in the PL and 3rd in their group
joke of a club

Who /comfy/ here

Who here going to match tonight?

Not against psg, but I'll watch vs Bournemouth. Can't wait fampai

Also, should I put more money on arsenal winning against PSG? Odds are decent desu

Absolutely not. It's about that time for the collapse again.

I heard some autismo talking about playing Xhaka as a defensive-minded right winger. Was he just taking the piss? I haven't watched the entirety of any of the matches he's started in

>Playing Xhaka as a defensive minded right winger
He had to have been taking the piss. If not Xhaka is too slow and would be lost positionally to play on the flanks. He also wouldn't be any sort of goal threat

Is that Dane Dehaan?

>not Xhaka is too slow and would be lost positionally to play on the flanks. He also wouldn't be any sort of goal threat
Sounds like Ramshit

Wenger OUT

how many penalties have spurs had this season all comps?

Please just stop posting altogether.

lost count already but somewhere close to double digits.

>all these midfielders
>no one can replace a spic manlet with no legs

>tfw no Santiclaus to control the pace of the midfield and distribute every ball neatly

>He had to have been taking the piss
Hitzfeld actually played him like that in the NT for a while though.

what's wrong with your lips? do you suck dicks for a living?

nice dogo though

>tfw Ramsey starts on the left

not my lips brah and thanks
ramsey's toe is fucked

>Modric, Isco, Kovacic
>tfw Halal have 3 Santis
unfair advantage tb h

Conflicted lads

Should I
A: stay home and watch the match tonight

B: go to a gig (I like the band but wouldn't be too bothered to miss it) where a girl I have a massive crush on will likely also go to (she's listed herself as going on Fb). Afterwards I could probably re-watch the match spoilerfree if I tried hard enough. Downside would be that I'd only have about four hours of sleep.

Also, no Di Maria either

fucking plebs

chase the girl. it's not that hard to avoid spoilers

>implying the Sanchez striker meme isn't over
same with walcott's purple patch

Free Olivier Giroud

>RTE showing Celtic game instead of Arsenal one
Every fucking time

>ORF1 showing Poop and his mercenaries
stream it is

are they your only choice of cl broadcaster?

>mfw there are people ITT that don't believe in based Olly G

They're our national broadcaster and while I do appreciate them broadcasting CL at all I'd appreciate if they'd actually show Arsenal now and again
Chelsea used to get chosen over them as well despite having no support in Ireland

i woke up optimistic of >our chances, so i immediately put some cash on a psg win. please do the same arsebros

I could see a draw today and a choke to second place in the last game of the group stages.
Would be even more Arsenal like.

why be optimistic when he's just going to start monreal no matter how many times he gets raped?

is the game tonight?

how many bongs?

why do you think they banned aurier?

3 bongs and 49 bings

I see Arse winning 2-1 or a draw.
Psg has been struggling against tractor FCs recently and outside verratti, rabiot (injured) and kurzawa (injured) no one looks like bothering playing. They're waiting for their release this summer.

Verratti is a beast that "we" don't deserve.

Didn't watch epl recently, is Ozil still beasting ?

Go for the girl, both teams are qualified and this game has no interest outside knowing which other team will strike either in the next rounds

Ozil hasn't beasted all season unfortunately
Also Wonga will probably start Coquelin-Elneny pairing AGAIN which will give PSG as much ball as they want

As long as you go and don't make it all about the girl, I feel like that never works.

>#NotMyArsenal

but hey real talk dude, we should just be happy no matter what as long as they don't give up a goal in the first minute today, right? =P

Arsenal suffer from pretty much the same symptoms since Santi got injured plus all the depth is either shit or injured (typical for Arsenal in november). All the players in form (Sanchez and Walcott) look lost now and Wenger got his hard on for Ramsey with an injured toe ... so tonight will be shit either way.

>Also Wonga will probably start Coquelin-Elneny pairing AGAIN which will give PSG as much ball as they want

and call it a hunch that P$G wants some "ball/s" eh? [pic related]

if we win are we guaranteed first?

no we still gotta draw against basel i think

yes, better h2h means >we can lose against basel and still be first.

this

>bayern
hope we get them next round

dumb swedekek

ABDUL WHEN?

i reiterate