TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums

>TFW you wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up

THAT ME L00000000000L

shut the fuck up

Do you regret it?

why are u here every single day

you must also be a NEET. You're literally here every single day.

>you must also be a NEET.
Is that what you want to hear? Someone else who's a NEEt so you can feel better about yourself?

ur on here everyday. there's no hiding it bud.

You are a fellow neet.

Nope. I will tell you what, I am deleting my Sup Forums folder right now, so you will never have to see that image. I may take a break from coming here as well, just to show you that you can do it if you wanted to.

yeah i said that too bruv

>tfw same
>tfw got useless college degree
>tfw now a neet

n-neet master race... right?

degree in design?

2 foreign language degrees, which are good with a specialization but shit by themselves

maybe someday i will be able to go back to school to go into translation, become a teacher, or fall for the stem meme like i should've a long time ago

>which languages?

Spanish/French

cool. do you feel fluent in both?

Well?

Just stop going on Sup Forums m8. Simply stop browsing this way. Go do something productive. Make something of your life, you can do it! Go on. Leave. Shoo.

For the most part, yes. Spanish more than French. I consider myself at near native fluency in Spanish. I guess the best part about going to college was being able to live in Spain for a semester to fully learn the language.

>Just stop going on Sup Forums m8. Simply stop browsing this way. Go do something productive. Make something of your life, you can do it! Go on. Leave. Shoo.

great advice normalfag

nice man. i'm a spanish major and studied in Sevilla for a year. still don't feel quite fluent though. spent too much time drinking with brits and germans

>great advice normalfag

Thank you! I'm here all week. By which I mean I'm leaving. Thankyou and goodnight.

no... come back and be miserable with me

bump