What are your hobbies? Need to try something new. Thinking either archery, kayaking or rock wall climbing

What are your hobbies? Need to try something new. Thinking either archery, kayaking or rock wall climbing.

Already into running, guitar and reading.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8GlZBKLieo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i enjoy riding into the hood while blasting shadilay on with my huge, trunk-mounted speakers. I then proceed to watch as the niggers try to shoot through the reinforced armored walls of my modified civic. When the car detects being hit by a bullet, it automatically seeks out the nigger who shot at me and burns them with a concentrated microwave burst weapon. Great weekend fun with the kids.

Haha upvoted :P

Kayaking is great, and not super expensive to get into, but it's best if you have someone to do it with, for logistical purposes. Same with rock climbing, but for safety purposes.

Fuck off normie reeeeeeeee

I skate, produce music, and build cars. That's literally my life.

Running
Wine/beer tasting
travelling solo (because no real friends anymore :(((((((((()

I think I should go with a guide then. A few people drown every year in the river by me.

Also learn a programming language because it is a nice puzzle to solve all these challenges

i love kayaking, but i only ever do it in bays and lakes. i would start there for a while before doing anything where the water is moving.

Try muay thai or jiu-jitsu. It's fun and you'll probably make friends with people at your gym

Dancing and TKD mostly. Wanted to try archery when I was younger but mom wouldn't let me.
Kayaking sounds cool, but unless you live somewhere with lots of small rivers it probably involves a shitload of travelling which i'm not a fan of.

Black powder weapons user. Cool as hell.
My newest fun gun.

>726837333
try out muay thai or bjj that way you get a practical skill out of it

I've spent a lot of time on 4chins but it's the same thing over and over again.

Dope, I never got into car stuff. I'm not good with mechanics. Haven't tried skating but loved roller blading as a kid.

Traveled on my own once and it was boring. I should have gone to a hostel to met up with people.

Good on you man. Puzzles give me a headache.

Yeah I'll start with that.

Did TKD and boxing before. My body can't take it anymore unfortunately.

How's dancing? Wanted to try Zumba to get out and meet people. There are lots of places to Kayak around me which is what appealed to me about it.

That would be cool to try for a weekend.

Always wanted to try Judo. I got creaky bones so no chance of me doing it now.

I write, read and take long walks.

How about doing something charitable? I intend to try to get into it at some point, but I'm kind of a shut in. It's supposedly super rewarding.

Never thought about that before. I'll have to check it out.

>How's dancing? Wanted to try Zumba to get out and meet people.
It depends a lot on what kind of dancing you do. Zumba is for fat middle aged women, can't recommend it. But if you think it's fun don't let me stop you. I started with ballroom, which is probably the easiest to get started with. Switched to Lindyhop which is overrun by hipsters but the most fun I had in years. If you're interested pick something that looks cool and branch out from there. It's definitely a great way to meet people.
>There are lots of places to Kayak around me which is what appealed to me about it.
That's cool then

Lindyhop looks fun as hell.

Heroin. Skydiving. Fluffer

Paramotors.
With an investment of less than the price of some used cars, you can fly.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8GlZBKLieo

how much do they go for?
license needed?

How old are you? Who has creaky bones? If you're as old as you sound then you only have a few more years of life left and should not be considering new hobbies. Go and count cars on the freeway or something or practice wearing adult diapers.

Metal detecting / mine prospecting. It's addicting

Disc golf

Google it.
No, but taking lessons is strongly advised.

Model railroading

homebrewfag

Just take classes. If you have a popular paddling river near you, there will be a club. If there's a club, there are roll sessions, water-reading clinics, etc. Most whitewater drownings are because you hit your head on a rock or got an ankle trapped and the current pushes you over. I can recommend some forums depending on your general location. Expect a somewhat hefty investment to get set up, even if you buy used.