Ever feel like you're constantly being watched...

Ever feel like you're constantly being watched? Even when you're by yourself in your own room you feel like there are always cameras on you. Don't think it's my anxiety cus I've got medication for it. Pic related.

Oh ya bro... look up "fake star drone" or "spy net planes" on youtube. Shit is fucking real. Stop taking your medicine. They want you numb cause you're not crazy or anxious. Trust your instincts.

It's fucking terrifying. Like I'm always judging myself when I do shit like laugh at a TV show "is this normal, is this what people wanna see? Does it make me look like a retard if I'm laughing by myself?" I don't really want to tell any of my family just in case they think I'm nuts and stick me in a mental institution

You *are* nuts.

Then what's wrong with me?

Dude, listen... life is NOTHING like you understand it at all. As far as the government, the tv, the world. Nothing. The more you disconnect from electronics the more you see the more you experience the more you think. Fuck your family bro. A lot of people are BLIND or CHOOSE to be BLIND. But theres a lot of shit behind all the distraction. When the gov says THIS IS EVIL... study it because they don't want you reading about it. Go against the grain to see the truth but realize it can be intense at times.

You really should clean the table
>fucking pig

You're not crazy. WikiLeaks recently confirmed it with thousands of documents detailing the way American intelligence agencies are monitoring you 24/7. And you know what? No one cares. The current old generation don't know jack shit about technology, and figure that you don't have anything to hide, Uncle Sam should be able to watch you however they can. The younger generation has been raised to have absolutely no concept or expectation of privacy or personal dignity, so they don't understand why you wouldn't want to be spied upon every single day for your own protection.

And to the little bitch at CIA, NSA, DHS, or FBI HQ reading this comment: Fuck you in your fat fuckin' ass. How does it feel to be a part of the problem and a traitor to your fellow citizens, you fucking waste of life? You must be so proud.

its called a conscience, self-reflecting isnt a disability, its human nature
if anything, a sign of intelligence and developed social mind

it's called schizophrenia

I love the end of that mate. Nah but it feels like more than just being watched. Like my whole life is a fucking TV show. I already know about all this gov'ment shit. Trying to keep us all in order. But I feel like every bit of information given to me like repetitive numbers (I always see 42) is something that's trying to get me to realise what's happening. It's either a TV show I'm in or a coma. And it's freaking me out.

loled at intelligence.

k sry

Understand that. I research everything I get told is evil and good. Like drugs for example. They tell you dmt is the world most dangerous drugs but if you do an ayuahasca seminar thing then it leads you to the right path and tells you shit you don't even know or aren't being told.

>Ever feel like you're constantly being watched?
No. I know it happens but I'm decidedly not interested in "feeling like it"

nice try goldberg

Yes i do and this thread isnt going to make me feel like its a normal thing. Nicetry fags. Just leave me THE FUCK ALONE. I never asked for this, do you really enjoy fucking me up? The joke has long since ended, youre all just torturing me.

Yea yea you just relax

Fuck you

Hey, asshole. Contrary to whatever spiritual beliefs you may have, the world doesn't revolve around you.

Honestly mate I'm gonna tell you that I'm not a part of this script being written. But you can't tell if this is real or not. I could be an actor. Or a figment of your imagination. There is no way of either of us to find out and it's fucking me up royally. To me it feels more of a coma. Feels like a bad bad acid trip