If they end up fighting, who would win in a Boxing match?

If they end up fighting, who would win in a Boxing match?

Boxing? I'd say floyd. However, if it were kick boxing, conor will take the win easily.

If Conor can land a hard left in the first 4 rounds he has a great chance. After 4 rounds it goes to Floyd. Conor has weak ass lungs but a killer left and Floyd has his stamina and his defense but he's also 40. So after 4 its going to Floyd.

MMA man would accidentally kick and be disqualified

Each would win on their home turf...

Connor, I hate him but he's 20 years younger that Mayweather.

lol stupid mick got out punched by diaz. floyd would light his ass up.

they're both assholes tho, so fuck'em

Thread literally says boxing.

What about a fight to the death with no rules?

Conner

My Answer still answers question faggot.

assuming no weapons, Connor would murder Floyd.

but we all know Floyd is a thug and would have his "money team" jump in once he was on the floor.

Not really, are you saying that Conor would win if it was held in his home in Ireland? Or are you saying 'home turf' to define a sport? Because Conor was a boxer long before he did MMA...

Floyd has fought some of the hardest hitters in boxing, trust me conor doesn't hit as hard as guys like canelo, mosley, and pacman.

if it were a street fight conor would murder floyd, the same in mma. boxing is the only way floyd has a chance to not get completly destroyed.

Floyd wins 100/100 times no question. Then you get to hear everyone bitch about how he fights like after the Pacquiao fight. It will go to points and Floyd will win. Fuck both of them by the way.

He has power and precision. It makes a difference when a punch is like an ON OFF switch.

Focusing on only punches > Focusing on punches, elbows, kicks, knees, wrestling, juice jitsu, submissions. In boxing, Floyd will rape conor, in any other forms of combat, conor kills Floyd

They're gonna let Mayweather win no mattet what the actual outcome. They don't want to break his record and disendorsement from "le unbeatable". Prove me wrong.

Floyd would hold him the entire match and let it go to decision.

you fucking sperg Conner is very much an MMA fighter

This.

Because

straight up boxing it doesn't bode well for conor. that being said, anyone with any real fighting training knows he'd annihilate floyd in a real fight. especially if it went to the ground.

if any man has had zero training in BJJ, he's FUCKED against someone who is even a blue belt. it's like being thrown into the ocean and not knowing how to swim. just too many attacks that the other person has no knowledge of how to even defend against the moves.