I'm in the process of joining the U.S. army. What's the easiest most cushiest MOS? Also...

I'm in the process of joining the U.S. army. What's the easiest most cushiest MOS? Also, which MOS has the fastest promotion rates?

Other urls found in this thread:

cutoffscores.com/cut-off/april-2017-cut-off-scores.html
goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

11B

checked dub dubs

cutoffscores.com/cut-off/april-2017-cut-off-scores.html

goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs.html

Here ya go. How hard your job is going to be is going to be depend more on your leadership. I'm a 19D and had easy going leadership and had douchebag. leadership

>What's the easiest most cushiest MOS?
lol join the air force

Oh, and try truck driver. 88M

go signal, we don't really do shit

>88M

u gon die

Don't listen to these fags.
Truck driver your fucking retarded...
You need to be a UAV operator guaranteed 100k+ when you get out and you are required to have mandatory sleep. Your welcome faggot

can you pull the truck over and take a shit when nature calls? I doubt there's any truck stops in Afghanistan. Also, how long are the distances you usually drive? I used to be a long haul driver. I would drive for 9 to 11 hrs a day. I might actually consider this MOS.

U

GON

DIE

Do not be a truck driver, you will regret it

shit! are IED's still a big problem? hmmm.. signal guy is starting to sound better.

Lots of lazy niggers work signal

kek

Tbf most of them are cable dogs

I wasnt an 88m but i was 12b and did route clearance. I was a gunner in the lead guntruck and had the new guy running the Gyro hold a mre bag for me to shit in one time. But your routes will be anything from 4 hours to several weeks, depending on the speed of the route clearance platoon and what the route is like as far as ied's go.

>had the new guy running the Gyro hold a mre bag for me to shit in one time.

damn, that's crazy. how do chicks deal with this? Do they use the camping funnel to piss in bottles like guys?

A former roommate of mine was infantry, and I remember him saying that infantry recks your body. He used to plain about knee and back pain. He attributed all that shit to being in the infantry.

First of all. Don't join the ARMY if you don't have to.

Join the air foce. Sign a 4 year contract. Get at least a 72 general score on your ASVAB. Go weather. Tech school and Basic is about 10 months. Then you get stationed at a hub and stay there the rest of your enlistment.

Get out.

Use post 9/11 GI BILL. Join the army guard in something you find entertaining. Go officer once you're done with school. Retire in 10 years as a Captain. Live the easy life.

If you have any kind of brain in your head (if you're at all smart) then stay away from "easy" or "cushy" MOSs... I took that route and was an 88M, yeah it was easy as fuck even during my iraq tours, yeah there were some IEDs and shit but it was easy... the real problem lies with all the other fuckin lazy shits that go into those types of fields... yeah you may only have to be a brainless truck driver/ mechanic type guy but your partnered with literal idiots who don't know shit.. also all the brothers go into the transportation core... also, if you do your 4 years and hate it, you leave having nothing... you leave a shitty truck driver bc they didn't really even train you to do that... you will rejoin society at square one.. no money, no education, no nothing... rethink your choices...

We had two women in the entire company, one was an admin, one was a mechanic. They never left the base.

11B promotes the fastest hands down.

True story. Especially if you're not a dirty fucking leg.

does my wife rank up with me, or do dependents have a different raking system?

So enlist as 11B. Make E6 before your initial 4 yearsare up. It will require some work but people do it all the time. Switch MOS to commo or healthcare. Then finish your 20. If they won't let you switch, get out.

Are you retarded or do you just have zero idea how things work.

This.

11J - Janitorial Services

Marine here, don't join the Marines. We wouldn't want you.

I see what you did there and appreciate your humor

OP, don't say nobody told you:
1- whatever you do, get AIRBORNE school in your contract. If the recruiter says he can't get it, or "you can apply after you get to AIT / your unit," walk away and don't join . . . he'll call you soon after that to tell you he got it.

Why? Because even though it's an easy school, it's a little bit of extra money, but the real reason to do it is that if you're not Airborne qualified, lots of people in the Army will tell you "you ain't shit." The sentiment is stupid but it's universal.

2- PT scores are the true key in Army promotions. Whatever you're in, the people with the best PT scores get promoted faster and the best assignments, and best treatment within their units. They say they evaluate you on all kinds of shit but PT is the #1 thing.

3- 11B or other combat arms will traditionally have the "fastest promotion rates." But really, if you work hard you'll make E5 within a few years wherever you are, unless you're stuck down in one of the support MOSs that go nowhere. Just look at the list of jobs you qualify for. Whatever sounds the most like Army shit you've seen in a movie, is better for you to be in. The backoffice bullshit like "typist" or whatever is going to truly, truly suck.

Easiest MOS vs. promotion rate is an oxymoron. The easiest MOS (Supply, UAV, Aviation, etc.) are easy because their job actually supports the Army and those in it. They don't go to the field as often and what not. Its not physically demanding. With that said, this makes it an appealing job and are often over strength. Promotion points are typically maxed or near maxed for these MOS. However, combat related jobs that are quite physically demanding, needs tons of constant training and are high risk of injury or death usually have lower promotion point caps. For example, I just picked up my E5 as a Combat Engineer (12B) since the points required are only 36 (qualifying on an M4 can be 100+ points) whereas my mechanic buddy has to work his ass off doing etra shit to get his E5 because his points are 400+. Granted they fluctuate. Consider how hard you want to work vs. how much you want to get paid. E1-E4 is nearly automatic and if you're highspeed then you'll definitely get a waiver. Also consider how long you plan on staying in. E4 may be all you need. In that case, go for cush.

and also what this guy said

Noted, Thanks. Definitely asking for the airborne school. And my PT shouldn't be a problem. I'm a great runner and my push up game is good.

How about join the Marine Corps? Then you could become not a bitch

hey man show us that girl's pussy