Here's the deal:

Here's the deal:

I live a few houses from a woman that's in her mid 40s but looks amazing. Big ass, big tits. Her son has schizophrenia and he's not at home atm, who knows when will he be back. She's divorced and living alone in the house. I want to fuck her so bad but how do I do it, how do I approach her?

pic unrelated

Needs pics of her to prove big ass and tits first. And don't you fucking lie that you don't have pictures of her

"Accidentally" bump into her as she is leaving to shop or something. Mention how going out alone is always depressing and if she agrees offer to accompany her.

Basically, try to empathize with her emotions as much as possible, and manipulate her into thinking you care. Or actually care. Not really sure what you're looking for.

come in through the back door then cum into her backdoor

Where the fuck would I get her pics from? Tho I can post some pics of her daughter that's n another town

I was thinking something like that, or maybe show up at her door casually to see how's she doing since my brother and I grew up with her son.

This tbh.

Works really well on married women with shit marriages too.

This sounds good. Ever since I can remember, when we went to their place to play with her son, she and her husband were sleeping in separate rooms. Who knows when was the last time she had sex.

I think I know where I can find some pics, I'll post them if I find some.

In oh so many words, just ask "you wanna fuck?" She's >40 so there's no need to be coy. Either she'll want to and you'll bang, or she won't and that'll be that.

This would work well I think. If you came over to check on her, but use her son as a pretense it might not be creepy. Don't invite yourself in at all, and make sure to change the subject to her quickly, but subtly. You want to make her just sad enough that you can cheer her up with some company. Possibly offer to cook for her to give her a break.

First you'll need to sneak into her house while she's gone and wire a speaker system into at least her bedroom-- although the more rooms the better. Make sure you use small speakers that are hidden discretely. You don't want her to realize that they're over there. Next, you start whispering commands and ideas into the speaker system at night. While she's lying in bed is probably a good time to hit her with the voices. At first you want these 'voices' to be relatively benign and meaningless(ie; you should have cleaned up better today, or the milk is bad). This way she'll learn to trust them relatively quickly. Then you start ramping it up. Talk about buying massive amounts of weed and humping the neghibor kid. With any luck, you'll soon have a rad stoner sugar mama and all you have to do is compete with the other voices.

This.
I hung out with a camp full of hot 40+ women at a music festival last summer, and I couldn't believe how easy it was to fuck them. Just ask. She'll be into it if you aren't too fat ir ugly, I promise.

Women that age are turned on by the simple fact that someone desires them

And even if she does say no, you've planted the seed and you'll fuck her soon

This possibly works if you're hot and you don't want a female slave. If you emotionally control her, you could have a milf fwb for however long you want, while she could dump you for any other guy once she knows she's attractive still.

Keep a tight leash.

Well she's always been a quiet person, so just asking straightforward probably wouldn't work, I'd need a more subtle approach. Maybe over a text or a letter? For some reason, she looks like a person that wouldn't like that "just aski her for sex" thing, this way maybe she'll think about it first, I mean the text could go smthn like " For a few years now I've wanted to fuck you so bad but was scared to approach with that question, if you're interested, reply with a time and date and I'll be there". something like this maybe?

OP If you manage to get some wins set up a hidden camera or put your phone somewhere where she wont see it and record the whole thing

OP here, adding smthn
or maybe throw in something about how hard it must have been for her last couple of years and she needs to relax or smthn like that.

pls do this

OP here

Even I'm rooting for that.

You texting her or is this gonna be a face to face type of thing?

I'm thinking of texting, can't decide. Feel like it's a better option. Or maybe I should slip a letter beneath the door.,. However, I'll be taking her number tonight or tomorrow, thinking of texting her for sunday.

You gonna make a new thread cuz i wanna know what happens in the end