I do krav maga for 12 years

I do krav maga for 12 years.
My iq is >140.
Torat Hamelech is my guide.

I come to your home and explain to you that it is now mine... what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat
youtube.com/watch?v=mlCRMxUDPPw
google.ca/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/herpes-strikes-nyc-babies-ritual-circumcisions/story?id=18890284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shoot you in the face
>/thread

Activate my hitlertron 6 gazillion to smelt the jew

too slow, i crushed your skull allready.
G*D is with me.

Super glue a penny to the sidewalk outside my house.

If you crushed my skull already then why ask what I would do?
>/thread

Hitlers nazism was a satanic parody of judaism.
He wanted to be chosen but he wasnt.

hasidic jews often are not in the military... dont know krav maga... and dont have a 140 iq.

Curbstomp your zionist ass and then poke your left eye out and make slow, passionate love to your skull.
Any questions, heeb?

come to od yosef chai, i show you.

Shove my ham sandwich in your mouth and watch your jewpowers disappear.

say okay sure whatever and drive away, then call police

Bullets kill the man.

police is now openly goyish slave troopers for hebrew overlords.

If God is with us who be against us?

>pic related

top kek

Maybe in an old western movie.

>implying a Jew would even get the chance to get passed the doormat without getting shot in the face

you mean they sold my building again?
No surprise. This apartment building has changed owners like eight times in the last twelve years.
You got fucked, by the way. You'd better start looking for people to sell this place to, it's a shithole.

kike

I don't allow animals into my house. 140 IQ just isn't going to cut it.

make it shekel on the jews

/thread

Criminally underrated

that is the worst metal haircut i've ever seen

Throw a Recreational Thumb Nuke at you for violating the NAP

no shit, jews bought half the town in nineties

Show you my gas oven..

G*d gave your home TO ME!

My 16 years of actual martial arts and competition leave you in a bloody pulp and your God comes down from heaven to suck my uncut cock.

internet rambo.

Your stereotypes do real harm. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat

Good, I'm glad. Although there's a grain of truth to any stereotype.

>12 years to learn something that only takes 6 months to learn and about 1-2 years to master

Are you sure about that 140 IQ lad?

>Scottish viking/celtic/psychopath genes
>6'2
>less than 10% bodyfat
>160 IQ
>Black belt in BJJ and Judo, 4 years experience coaching/training in boxing and well versed in knife defense including your Krav Maga ideology. Also self taught practical bunkai
>4 year service in the Royal Marines
>Speak Spanish, German and a little bit of Italian and Greek
>Over £2000 worth of guns and knives in the house
>Trained sniper

I ask if you would like a drink so that we can discuss the matter like adults.

I do Muay Thai Boran for over 20 years.
My IQ is ~154.
Friedrich Nietzsche is my guide.
I´m armed and have no problem shooting you.

If you try to get my home i wish you good luck.

Yeah that grain of truth is that they are self fulfilling... by stereotyping people you are making them act differently.

Then they should prove me wrong, the onus is on them. I'm not forcing them to do anything.

What makes you so important that every person you meet has to justify their existence and beg you not to threaten them?

shit, i better call the activists :D
Goyim, one last time, since i dont want to damage another jews property, move to UNRRA camp or meet IDF.

throw a penny and then kick you in the nuts

Gr8 b8 m8

But I'll bite.

I'm not responsible for their actions. But you're saying that I am, purely because I'm expecting them to behave in a certain way. And my expectations somehow make them do it.

So then, really, I must be someone very important (although I don't know why). And they're still choosing to adhere to the stereotype regardless. Unless you think that they lack free will, which makes them subhuman and you the racist/bigot.

Also, in order to prove me wrong, all they have to do is not be whatever negative stereotype I'm expecting. Basically act like a decent human being, which they should be doing anyway regardless of what I'm expecting.

first I would ask you why the fuck did you shave your head while having huge sideburns. ffs at least leave a little hair on the top of your head geez mang that's unfaboulous that's a crime against fashion and all that is still holy in this God-forsaken wasteland of a world

You are making the claim that your stereotypes exist in a void and have no impact on any people while I am arguing that your specific action of posting a stereotyping comment on this board in and of itself has a negative effect on real people.

Close the door and go on with my day.

Well you may as well try to light a match in a hurricane, because I don't care and no one hear should either.

>psychopath genes
The only thing you drink is your own cum you autistic faggot lmao

Why should no one care how their actions effect other people? Your actions are perhaps the only thing in life that you will ever have control over and the rippling effects of your actions throughout time will forever be linked to you.

>why the fuck did you shave your head while having huge sideburns.
those are blowjob handles

but at least leave some hair so they can pat it.

Anyone in the military with an IQ that high wouldn't be trained for combat anyway, they'd be working in weapons development

>check your guns
>check my guns
>see that mine say "Dessert Eagle .50"
>fire away

>do krav maga for 12 years
used in defense only

Tell you my property value is depreciating and there's no shekle value in the house.
You'll leave on your own.

Unseath my katana
*teleport behind you*
Nothin personel Kidd
Tip my fedora

> Those curls are to tickle the baby's taint while the rabbi sucks his penor.

Btw.. That's a real thing.

They cut off the foreskin and promote clotting by sucking the wound.
There's even reports of rabbi's passing on diseases to kids this way. But "muh religion" is more important apparently.

Sauce:
google.ca/amp/abcnews.go.com/amp/Health/herpes-strikes-nyc-babies-ritual-circumcisions/story?id=18890284

You would have been identified as a Jew before you even set foot on my lawn and shot.
Allahu Akbar.