Those who voted for Trump, how do you feel your leader's doing in our great nation?

Those who voted for Trump, how do you feel your leader's doing in our great nation?

> Ryancare
> Russian scandals
> Weekend golf trips

wait he got elected? Im so confused, when did this happen? Lets talk about it all the time

Feels pretty great so far, he's exceeded expectations imo. That healthcare thing was Paul Ryan's fault entirely. Also, believe it or not, but you CAN work and play golf at the same time.

Hes a month in and hes accomplished more than Obama.
>zero new wars
>russians > saudis
>still in healthcare battle, that took obama several years
>not a nig

Things are looking better than ever, and even if he stops doing anyhting for the next 7 years, we can rest easy knowing none of the neoliberal economic polices clinton wanted to enact to lower our standard of living to that of mexico will pass.

america = saved from neoliberal policies

Costs 2.4 Million every trip though

That cost is already happening regardless, since the secret service are ALWAYS working.

I don't really mind as long as he uses the time for productive things, which he has been doing.

The best part is he sneaks all his effective policies under the radar by covering them up with "scandals"

The news is so easy to bait.

His court nominee will proceed unhindered.

>likely has no idea what neoliberal means
>trying way too hard to shill for a failure
>"lol so tired of winning!"

C U C K
U
C
K

No it was trumps and the Republicans since they all contributed to it

If you don't think Clinton fits the definition of neoliberal perfectly, then you don't understand what it means

Air force one is not flying 24/7 bro

>implying removing people from Obama's ACA and putting a plan which will cost more to the average joe a better idea

HARHAR

>feels good
What does? Elaborate please. Actually, never mind, you people will rationalize ANYTHING the orange one does. He could literally shit in your mouth and you would say "at least a liberal has to smell it". Morons.

>Trump contributed to it

He didn't even touch the goddamn thing, it was mostly Ryan's creation.

Again:

for me, he isn't a nigger or a woman so that's good enough.

You all would rationalize away any fault he had. I can imagine you all drowning after the Titanic sank saying this is all part of the ride! Masterful experience. Hey, at least the GOP still has #RepealandReplace to get more donations!

get the fuck out of here then faggot

>you might not know what neoliberal means so ill pretend youre wrong

GLOBALIST
LOBALIST
OBALIST
BALIST
ALIST
LIST
IST
ST
T

please go back

Republicans were all butthurt about Bengazi and personal email, but when Trump's in bed with Putin, oh yeah, that works out.

>doesn't know how to quote

Get out faggot.

he's doing fine, fuck off.

better than having the US constitution mean whatever the fuck Hillary's revisionist justices want it to mean, while Hillary and Schumer/Kikeberg implement firearms confiscation in some form or another.

Every way you look at the opposition, white males that like freedom lose. America would have lost.

Clinton is more neoliberal than Reagan you fool

All his stupid fucking twitter battles with arnold and bitching and moaning about wiretaps and MFW media....yeah time well speng

Exactly. Waste of time with these morons.

>I call u a liberal, and I win!!

you mean they fuel up Airforce 1 and fly it to Florida every weekend even if trump isn't onboard?

Your Orange Jesus is a failure. Healthcare? That's one industry wait till he tries for tax reform.

>I think liberal and neoliberal mean the same thing or are even related in any way!
>Neoliberal must be a work similar to alt-right!

So I guess keeping your guns is more important than the healthcare of people who can't afford it?

Again, this fucking logic you guys use is the reason we're losing to the Chinese and other nations that will outdo us.

Yes, one of the several air force ones are always airborn.

He has a right to it, since Obama used it to fly it and that cuntbag Michelle around on AF1 to campaign against the actual president

>His court nominee will proceed unhindered.
do you even watch the news?

Yes, fat people who cant afford healthcare dont have a "right" to make me pay for them. Try again, I wont feel sorry for disgusting 13 pack cigarette zombies.

one of the primary bases for his campaign was that he was going to eliminate obamacare. After drafting the bill and a disconnect from house, hes basically telling everybody "oh, we were just kidding, were actually going to keep the ACA." yeah, great president.

Trump doesn't run his twitter account, and you're an idiot if you believe he does.

>derp

Nice Soros-graphic

he pays someone to rage-tweet at 3AM?

thanks.

It's funny because it's true!

Ah yeah, you're probably right, he just hires someone to act asspained any time someone jokes at his expense.

Why are the pol shills suddenly switching to Sup Forums

fake

>Ryancare

whew nice resolution, is that from a vintage computer?

sure donald

>a politician lied!
oh my who could've ever thuoght!!!

member when obammars promised the first thing he'd do is end the war in iraq and pull the troops out?
that didn't happen until he needed more votes for his second term, and we all see how that ended.

tl;dr you're a fucking retard if you think politicians ever gave a fuck about their fellow citizens

so much fake and gay news itt
fake news af

Bernie sanders was pretty honest though

You know, anyone can get cancer or some other rare shit, even with the healthiest living habits?

You listed 3 things that arent even that bad. Sounds like you just wanted "your team" to win ajd they didnt.

How about looking at the positive things the administration has done. Then look at the negatives and then make an opinion. You sound like an uneducated spoiled little shit pouting.

>hes accomplished more than Obama.
lol

Is this seriously all liberals can moan about these days?

Name 3 positive initiatives Trump has kicked off that will benefit most Americans?

Go on. I can't wait to hear them

>Why are the pol shills suddenly switching to Sup Forums
no better way to reveal what a NEWFAGGOT you are than your utter ignorance of Sup Forums ideology, or better yet (as you've done), to ascribe to them the opposite ideology!

which is exactly why the DNC would never let him win

just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it's not true.

Name 1 thing obama did that will benefit most americans.

except that his plan started on day 1 you massive faggot

>fake news af
[citation needed] motherfucker

was it that obvious

He found and killed Bin Laden

GOPCare/Trumpcare failed and Ryan did fuck up. Ryan fucked up thinking Donald could talk the talk, and close the deal. He couldn't, and we're all better off because of his inability to sway the FREEDUMB COCKUS. The irony, though, is that the same FREEDUMB COCKUS is not responsible for the ACA being the law of the land.

“Together we’re going to deliver real change that once again puts Americans first. That begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare. My first day in office, I am going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability.”

He also said: “It’s going to be so easy.”

Guess that didn't work out too well, did it? Now, come on cucks come tell me how Trump is some mastermind and expected this to happen.

>implying jews are lying

he took the shekels first chance he could. his entire ethos is a lie, he only did it to get the 2-4 million dollar buy out from the Clinton foundation.

OK

feel free to cite any real news source on anything you are defending.

Hillary said that she did that. Me:1 You:0

well it's been well over 30 days since "day 1" and ISIS isn't defeated.

Good job on getting that Navy SEAL killed in Yemen though.

Trump did that though, he asked Congress and they got the bill on his desk to get rid of the disastrous law.

Still working on it, but he held up his promise. Are you legitimately retarded? You seem to struggle to understand what basic words mean.

Don't worry, he totally has a plan!

''I know more about #ISIS than the generals do, believe me... I would bomb the sh**t out of them."

Believe him, don't doubt him. Just believe! It really is a cult, isn't it?

got us out of Bush's terrible recession

with NO help from republicans in congress

did you get these off ifunny? Real funny stuff, can't wait to show my boyfriend these!

>It really is a cult, isn't it?
not a very bright one, but yes.

I'm sure

Look whos the real idiot here

You're right, he did do exactly what he said he was going to do, repeal and replace ObamaCare...OH WAIT!

ObamaCare is still the law of the land! Look at that, would you look at that?

>he doesn't understand business cycles

Most nonpartisan economists agree that we would have exited the recession earlier had Obama simply done nothing, his policies were actually detrimental to helping the economy. Not to mention that the labor force participation rate dropped to an all time low under obama

Me: 2
You: 0

He's being quoted you fucking numb nutted sack of monkey shit.

Cropped out the occupy democrat watermark

That's an awfully nice empty, unsupported claim you have there, friend. Into the trash it goes.

You: fed a steady diet of lead paint chips as a child

>Most nonpartisan economists agree

Who exactly?

He did repeal it, and has been working on it since the exact moment he said he would.

Sometimes things take longer than it takes for you to wolf down some fast food, fatty welfare babby

Hey! At least he's going to bring back the coal jobs! We have that to look forward to, right? Get mining coal, America!

>labor force participation rate dropped to an all time low under obama
citation needed

You: 0

Seriously, can you Republifucks back up a sensible Republican like Ron Paul or somebody who's actually stable who cares about people more than the party? I thought that's what Republicans were? About the people...

Now it's all about saving the party's ass first and foremost.

not an argument

No, the EO wasn't a repeal...how could you think that? Obamacare is still the law of the land, there was no REPEAL and REPLACE. The process died on Friday. (along with Ryan's self-esteem if he had any left. I bet his wife was getting that big Obama dick this whole time.)

here's your evidence
>look at the labor force participation rate already skyrocketing since TRUMP was elected

lmfao your booty is so fucking blasted rn

here you go fucktardo

Can someone please explain to me why exactly obamacare was so hated? Excuse my Australian mind, but almost everything I know about it sounds like a positive for the people. It seems similar to the Australian system, which has saved my own life and cared for many people around me.

I just dont understand?

Ah yes, the whiny shut up liberals are so proud of. Where are all the Europeans to show off your new talent to?

Ryancare is Ryan
There is no Russian collusion
Presidents golf

I aint mad

Nah, nigger. That's not what I'm talking about. I wanna know where these hordes of ''nonpartisan economists'' are hiding. I can look up the rate, that's easy.

make that yourself in photoshop?

not bad

>Most nonpartisan economists

Oh boy i cant wait for those citations for that claim

>constantly threaten to assassinate the president
>'OMG LUUK HOW MUCH IT COSTEDED TO PROTECT THE PRESIDENT!! 1!'

The joke writes itself.