Pics you shouldn't share + wwyd thread?

Pics you shouldn't share + wwyd thread?

moar pls

Girl from my university, has a lot of rumors and stories about her, which probably are true, since I found pics of her like this

Slap those fat blurry tits.

Rape in that very restroom.

Make her clean her room.

Role-play sexy librarian with her

Punch her in her face

Nice. Got more?

gf

Her on the left with her foreign coursemates. There is a rumor she prefers them and the black guy boasted about sleeping with her

The suspense is killing me. Also trips checked

this is awesome

Any good Imgur albums

What bout' sharing some stories?

Ps - send more pics.
pps - how did you found the first one?

Hi, I am autistic. I have heard and seen this kind of bullying in the community a lot. it hurts. Please be considerate about the person behind the keyboard the next time you want to be an Internet bully. This community has done so much in making me happy and introducing me to new friends and giving me something to feel passionate about. but nothing is perfect and that is okay however I would just like to put this awareness out there. Autism acceptance month is April so the timing feels right too.

Basically the main rumor she has is that she's really slutty at the student parties and enjoys giving head occasionally, especially with the foreign students. She looks really nice irl, no wonder she can get all the guys for herself
One of the guys who's been with her shared the pics in a local chan type of thing
Do you want more stories/rumors or something more precise?

lol nigger rape

let us see more of your slut

want more?

see
i bet she got that hairy puss

Fucking Faggot End Your Life You Fucking Autistic Retard

honestyly nahhh

At least i dont's capitilize every word tyou cuck

At Least I Can Spell

You guys should combine your fagical powers and become full Sup Forumstard

u sure?

I do, yes, love this series

yes please

nothing about this is hot

Would be great to hear stories and rumors, love this kind of stuff. Nothing strikes me as precise request. For now can you just share face and naked pics? Would be great, thx in advance.

Lokal chan? Like you Uni's chatroom or what?

moar

wwyd toher?

No way she fucked that ooga booga

God damn what have the jews done to their minds

I love jerking off to black blotches where a face normally is.

Love receiving random nudes in the mornin

do continue please

should I continue?

continue

You must

no

yes!!

Yeah, something similar to our uni board
The black guy boasted about having her for a few times, apparently he has a bigger dick (as expected from a man that black) and she loves it as well as the contrast of her whiteness and his black. Said she's really wild and totally crazy with her mouth
Read above

Yes!!!!

That looks retarded

Girl I used to know from college whom I may or may not have nudes of. I got them from a guy who claims they are her but it's unconfirmed.

Shes really cute

what do u think of my gf's body?

Go on

aforementioned pics.

amazing! iwanna bang her so hard

What's wrong with her nipple

More more more more more more

Requests?

Imgur

Anything

Pussy

Wowww... so which college is this?

Is she still studying?

More of her face? Shes lovely

Keep sharing pics and stories bro

GOD DAMN REPETITIVE NORMIE FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!! NO ONE CARES OF PICS YOU SHOULDN'T SHARE, WHAT WE WOULD DO, AND ALL THE OTHER REPETITIVE UNCREATIVE SHIT YOU KEEP POSTING EVERY FUCKING DAY OF EVERY FUCKING HOUR!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MYYYYYYYYYYYYY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRD NOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMIIIIIIIEEEEEE FAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGSSSS!!!

my wife. what should/shouldnt I share? pics? info? email? links to xham/eroshare?

It's called VGTU, in Lithuania. She's still studying
The main thing to get her in a party is to get her moderately drunk, then she goes on her streak with everyone she can find. She sometimes gets remarks about her mouth skills shouted at her in uni, but she just ignores it, while all the guys imagine her doing it. Once she was found in a bathroom taking 2 guys at once

What's her name? Share her FB plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Not afraid of tigers?

Or alternatively you could just let us cunts have our fun and if you don't like the things that get said here gtfo

Cougars fear nothing.

Can't, we decided to keep her away from the information that we have her pics, so she would still keep doing this
What other rumors do you want?

Share her FB page bro, plz

looks like the CV2 restrooms on our campus

Read here You can also ask for specific pics if I have I'll share

Send pics and accounts, post haste!