How often do you have sex?

How often do you have sex?

once a week....or so

never

Daily with my hand. Why? Wanna join? Cause you gotta be female for that. I check.

once every 25 years

When i get drunk with a buddy of mine so maybe once a year.

I'm 23 and still a virgin.

2 times a week after 8 Years relationship

3-4 times a week

satan confirmed

couple of times in 2006 and then again last year so around once a decade

6-7 times a month. wife's been really stressed lately and so have I.

Does licking a pussy count as loosing virginity?

No

Never

i pay 4 times / week

Why don't you go have sex with another guy?

maybe if you fucked your wife more often both of you would be less stressed, user.

A couple of times a week

I have sex with a cuck's wife one or twice a week

Would fapping technically count as sex? If you fapped publicly then you'd be made a SEX offender. And if so then what's the law surrounding consent?

I probably watched you

Did you like it?

Yea.

i try but everytime i get close to a girl i treat them with respect for so long that the night passes and i wake up... i cant even have sex with an imaginary girl my own mind created..... FeelsBadMan.

every day, once or multiple times. my girlfriend and i have hyperactive sex drives, which isn't as fun as it sounds. sometimes we fuck for the sake of fucking.

Married. Get it about once a month if I'm lucky.

yeah well life happens. and then you die.

at this rate twice a year

About 3 times a week?

I get you on this one, you kinda just feel like bleh after having sex. Like, fuck for the sake of it then get back on with whatever it was you were doing.

Married , around 5 times a week. Wife never says no.

i dont

last time I had sex was 7 years ago.

ask me anything. but I won't answer shit.

never

>18yo virgin
>feelsbadman.jpg

Married fag here

Usually once every week or couple of weeks. At least 2 times a month.

As you get older it becomes less important to bang every day

Was she cute?

when was the last time you had sex?

Please answer, importent.

every secound weekend about 3-6 times. sucks but better then nothing

Never had sex. I'm 27. I don't think I've ever cared about it t.b.h. Never bothered me in the slightest.

Being lonely on the other hand.. ;-;

yes
read the thread, faggot

>rude

Never
17 virgin

there are rules user

Last time 2 years ago, and before that nearly every day for 5 years.

it will never happen again

Usually 2 or 3 times a week, but gf just had a pap smear and her pussy has been sore and bleeding for almost a week. I'm about ready to just tell her to blow me or I'll find someone that will.

>5-ish times a week
>Fap one or two times a weak
>3 year relationship
>26 years old
I still want more. She has trouble keeping up with me sometimes.

Never.. 21 half virgin. did forplay but got interrupet by her parents.. :(

Right nao, zero sex. I've just got a virgin girlfriend and you know the drill.

fuck you i know this feeling very well, no sex since 2016 summer

oh god. sometimes one of us wants to keep going and the other just kind of does something else while they finish up. it's not like that all the time, sometimes we're both into it and just fuck for hours.

>won't have sex with you for short period of time due to medical prophylaxis.
>gotta fuck someone else in the mean time

lol you're going to fuck over your gf just because you can't be patient?

Haven't had any in over a year and a half. Fuck dry spells, seriously.

Couple of different girls a week on average, at uni in London

Go get a friend

>half-virgin

that's not a thing. and simply sticking your penis in a vagina doesn't count any more. you have to take it in the ass to get rid of your V-status

Divorce the whore. She's not worth it.

user, come on

he clearly just made up an elaborate story about having a gf and then went too far with his silly follow up comment. this comes from a lack of experience. he's 100% a virgin

I'm sorry to hear that user :/

Same here user

she's fat

Thanks, I hadn't noticed

Had sex when I was 15 with my first real gf over a period of 1 1/2 years (3-4 times a week), had an accident with my motorbike, hit my head pretty badly but was otherwise unharmed (spent 1 week in the hospital). That ended the relationship, I have never had sex since then. Unfortunately, that means I haven't had sex for 20 years. Maybe I should get my brain checked...

None this year so far

does she take it up the arse?

Occasionally

>had at least 4 concussions and numerous other head injuries
>next to no interest in pursuing females

I might need to look into this. I doubt they're connected but that would be so convenient, to point at some single thing inside and say that's what's wrong with me, right there, and it can be repaired.

I wish I was back to steady Freddy once a month.

My wife got fat, sad, and a prescription for psyc meds that obliterated sex drive

every other day on average with the gf.

>and it can be repaired

I think that's the tricky part...

Never.

feelsbadsometimes

good lass

Definitely but its the only hope I have

this

We really only try it once or twice a month.

I'm 36 and fucking daily is just as important as when I was 17. You need to get your testosterone levels checked if sex isn't important.

It is what it is. I jack off a LOT, and have some girls that send me nudes if I really need another person involved (never done anything more than trade pictures in 15 years).

Sorry, Sup Forumsro.

That's essentially what happened to mine. It's not steady once a month, that's just the highest frequency.

you know how they usually repair brain injuries?

removing that part of the brain.

Never. I'm a virgin. Pic related, it's me

How often?

I don't, for about 13 years now.

That's fine I was going to fix it by wasting my life and then killing myself some time in my mid thirties anyway.

3 to 5 times a day unless I'm on my period then its unlimited blow jobs. We have amazing sex

it's funny how people with this attitude think there's something wrong with someone who doesn't want sex that often.

it's like when extroverts can't understand someone might actually not want to spend their entire night with a bunch of people they don't know.

the only reason you have a computer right now is due to someone with higher priorities than sex creating it.

cute

pretty much my life plan, but without the concussion.

>ginger
>im a virgin
I think thats implied

used to have frequently, actively searched for one night stands, paid whore, sometimes relationships. I quit, came to the conclusion I like sex but I hate people. Now I wank and enjoy the peace and silence.

The head injury might have messed up your hormone levels. Especially if it is accompanied by depression.

You can definitely get help with that. Post a question on the website excelmale.com.

typically, at least once a day, often twice a day.. if gf isn't around i'll fap before bed and when i wake up usually.. i am 34.. dunno whether that's average sex drive or not.. if i am especially horny for whatever reason, we have done it 3-5 times in a day.. but eventually you get sore if you fuck too much then you gotta give it a rest for a day or two.

I only ever had sex once (twice if you count doing it, then sleeping then doing it again the next morning), back in October. It was with some girl I met on omegle. Her body looked like this except fatter. She tried to kill herself so I dumped her.

came to that realization after my first gf.

now I make sweet sweet science

Brother I have a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering. I have several embedded computers flying in stuff right now that I designed.

Low testosterone is a medical condition that needs to be treated. You can't get your dick hard now, but at 55 your going to have osteoporosis.

Just rape some cute high school girl, jesus christ.

That's pretty good, user

no one said anything about being impotent. there's just a lack of desire in the need to have sex.

it took me a while. in my mid thirties now. quit a year ago.

Normie fag here. 4-5 times a week, in 8 month relationship with college qt

Honestly I'm pretty celibate for most of the year until I get to Thailand. I go there once a year or so to bang the shit out of Thai bar girls then I go back to the U.S. to continue to work on my degree.

Married 14 years, 2 kids 6 and 4. If im lucky twice a month, more like once every other. But who's counting.

She's adorable, user.