youtube.com/watch?v=G9qwCDbfjFE
youtu.be/OZ6G7qwjom4?t=2m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=sWzWTYs9T0o
youtube.com/watch?v=2IzqD-z8trY
youtube.com/watch?v=uDYKc1s2Nc0
youtube.com/watch?v=SEh8-a2mDF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i like the accent but that's about it

Don't like it because it makes me feel sorry for what has happened to London now that it is minority british

bad. The pinnacle of the genre which is Boy in da Corner is fucking garbage so yeah

london grime great band

How do you go from the brilliance of jungle to the shitfest that is grime.

>Boy in da Corner
>pinncale of grime
Someone hasn't listened to pic related

this

this isn't grime
next.

most Sup Forumstants only listen to the albums in each genre on the general essentials chart

I like some songs on Konnichiwa but the only reason it's decent is because it feels like it's Americanized grime.

Some of it is extremely beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=G9qwCDbfjFE

Euroniggers speak funny

exactly my point. It's watered down drivel. Integrity< was far better, and coincidentally it showed JME had integrity and Skepta didn't

>Boy in da Corner
>Garbage

Holy shit please get taste you fucking pleb.

Boy in da corner is at worst a 9.

britshits trying to do trap rap

no thanks

t. chav

It's not like trap listen the beat
youtu.be/OZ6G7qwjom4?t=2m9s

Irish Grime is better

youtube.com/watch?v=sWzWTYs9T0o

Honestly grime is an almost permanently tainted genre for me due to it reminding me of Funk Carioca in its composition.

Funk Carioca is weird, it feels like grime but with more latino and afro influences mixed with gangsta rap in the lyrics and just all in all despite having an entirely unrelated origin it feels quite close to grime in a way.

To be fair, grime has a much better flow and doesn't really abuse the same samples thirty thousand times forever.

TEEEEEEMPZ

Grime can be great time and a lot of fun to listen to, but its not a album genre. Just go watch live dj sets.
youtube.com/watch?v=2IzqD-z8trY

P Money is god tier

Pretty sure Grime has been around a bit longer than trap as well. Just because Americans only started to hear about it in late 2015 doesn't mean artists haven't been putting stuff out since the late nineties.

they try to be as hard as american rappers but they dont have guns so they have to rhyme about knives or whistles or whatever and it's just fuckin silly

you didn't have to explain grime to the idiot who couldn't use the internet to figure a genre out before shitting on it, and comparing it to trap.

literally just rapping with garage instrumentals

i genuinely don't understand why anyone would give a shit about grime with MCs
youtube.com/watch?v=uDYKc1s2Nc0

>garage instrumentals
youtube.com/watch?v=SEh8-a2mDF4
garridge?
I don't care about garage
Listen to this it don't sound like garridge
Who told you that I make garridge