Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Are these any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ/ref=pd_lpo_147_bs_t_2/152-3069984-8212229?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GS5NF4416ZBDZ1P8FFQ2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Razer

No

Hell no men, they suck. You can find better headphones in this price ;-;

Man o' War fucking rock!

I got them almost for free on amazon, but I can't find a good review of these headset, it's that bad

AudioTechnica M50X

this

razer it's an overpriced brand for mid quiality products, just like apple.
But it has a couple of decent keyboards.

I agree, I bought their Kraken 7.1 headset, and did not last long at all. The material around the ear cups disintegrated after about 12 months. And I also lost sound in one speaker around the same time. No value in their products.

Dawg, don't waste your time on gaming branded audio, fuck. I don't know how much that pair is, but I bet they're 150 dollaroos atleast. Get a pair of openback Sennheisers and a modmic, you're set for fucking life. Or instead of the modmic, get an amp-mic combo for cheaps.

Tell me more about this..promotion.

Tell us about this promotion user.

Owned the Kraken and Cacharias headphones/headsets before all these 7.1 and rgb offerings, the cacharias straight up fucked out, and the Kraken headphones died on the left side. I treated those fuckers real good, too. Not sure if the qualities improved since then, but I'd say avoid. Have a 2013 deathadder, but that's as much as I'll get from them.
I'd highly recommend AKG gear and a nice mic.

wireless anything is trash

razer headsets are not good. the mic is horrible. They make good keyboard/mice though.

Everything Razer makes is trash. I'm not saying that as an elitest remark but as someone who has purchased many of their products. Everything I have purchased from them died in less than a year's time. I'm on my third Black widow Ultimate Chroma Keyboard now and this one has stuck LEDs that don't change color.

get one play, ASMR if it sounds good keep it if its trash refund it

I owned a Kraken 7.1 and the mic was alright. Problem was that it decided to inexplicably burn one day. Thing just started smoking and that was the end of it.

While generally I'd agree and say get Senns (closed ear for me), tube headphone amp, and a separate mic, for an all in one wireless (which can also be used wired) I have the Sony Gold. Quite happy really. Sound great, have a programmable eq setting. Best closed/mic headset I've ever owned for under $100.
>pic related

Their keyboards are not decent at all. I had a Blackwidow Chroma and 4 of its keys decided to just stop working and die after about 4 days of use. Also the fucking keyswitches on the things are cheap as fuck cherry mx rip offs.

i like the new Abyssus

1) Stop buying gamer garbage
2) Get good headphones without a microphone
3) Get an alright microphone to put on your desk

not him but I've had my razor blackwidow for like 3 years and all the keys work like new same with my razor mouse

i wonder on what conditions you live

Agreed. I had a blackwidow and it was complete shit. Switched to filco and never looked back. It felt like going from a toy to a piece of professional equipment.

I have to agree. I've been using a Logitech g510 for about 6 years now and it's been dependable and programmable as fuck.
>pic related

I also have a Razer Nostromo....which I've had for going on 10 years now, and it's still working great.

I am currently wearing a pear right now, bought them at best buy 1 week ago, they are the fucking bomb. :)

what do you mean

Wireless is just bad news.

>Pear
I agree pears are a great fruit for audio

Lmfao yea spelled it wrong, was typing 2 fast

i'm wearing them right now, they are pretty decent.
virtual 7.1 is not big deal, but ok
Quality is fair, basses are nice.
Razor software is shit, without internet you can't configure any razer devices.

At regular price, i wouldn't recommend, If you have very good offer, and don't want to spend lot of money in headphones, take the deal, they are good enought

Why the fuck would you recommend a tube headphone amplifier to someone who is looking to game? It's one thing if you're talking about music, and changing certain tastes, but someone who wants to game is not going to want to constantly replace tubes, or care about how they sound when a solid-state solution is considerably more permanent and not consistently more transparent.

coming up on 2 years of having the 7.1 Chroma and I have no complaints at all

Just get cloud 2's best headset hands down for gaming

I second this

No idea about the Man O' War' but I've heard the HyperX Cloud II are very good headphones, and $50 cheaper.

amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-PS4/dp/B00SAYCVTQ/ref=pd_lpo_147_bs_t_2/152-3069984-8212229?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GS5NF4416ZBDZ1P8FFQ2

Sony MDR V6 are the only headphones worth buying

Because class d solid state sounds like shit, that's why

I have this. Cheap and works, I've had it for a year now and havent had any issues. Great sound quality on both ends, still works great.