Do you guys still think it's cool to fuck with me

Do you guys still think it's cool to fuck with me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go home Marcel, you're drunk. No w8, you're in prison...nevermind.

do you pull it out of your ass?

Or you could just shoot someone

It doesn't matter where it comes from cuz it's going straight to the throat

Why would I fuck with you?

Idk you don't like me maybe?

>
>Or you could just shoot someone
Anybody that buys knives like OP's is clearly a NOGUN faggot

Your knife can't do shit when someone *teleports behind you*, nothing personal kid.

You don't think I thought of that? That's why I keep my katana with me at all times keep up kid

You'd murder someone because they didn't like you?
Then I'd fuck with you by letting the police know you're criminally insane, get a restraining order, and start carrying my revolver on me.

Anyway, it sounds like you need to work on yourself.

Honestly I don't know why someone would buy a knife like that. If you're a knife person you'd also know that if you don't know how to use a knife they aren't gonna be anything special if you run into someone from /k/

>
>Idk you don't like me maybe?
So what if I don't like you? Doesn't mean I'd fuck with you. In fact, the opposite is true. I'd want nothing to do with you.

However, that knife comes out, so does my Sig.

It takes a team of surgeons to close every wound. What, you think it's a guy just sitting in a room on his own?

That knife does zero extra damage. It still has 2 edges, it's just curved so it has no practical application. It's a thousand dollar cosplay ripoff.

Yeah you're right :(

>gets stabbed with own deadliest-knife becuz is slow and dumb
know the best way to seal that?
>pushes knife down to the hilt

Completely useless knife anyway.

Can't slash with it, cant bludgeon with it, can't even sharpen it yourself or you void the warranty. Only think it's good for is stabbing someone who doesn't see you coming.

on par with all that except
>2 edges, not deadly, rip off
nigger, that is a tri blade that is the only reason it's so deadly.
that and the porous holes in the center of the blade to easily draw it back out
pretty deadly mang

Knife beats hand.

Gun beats knife.

Cock beats all.

wouldn't it just be easier to fuck yourself in the ass with a dildo?

Also, there's a company that actually makes this nonsense for a reasonable price- I'll post a link to anyone who gives a shit.

The weapon is meant for center of mass, not throat. It wouldn't slit so well

You been watching too many segal movies. ppl dont slice people with knives. they stab

nothing beats a blowjob

>can't bludgeon with it
unless you're talking about the bottom of the hilt (which this knife, like many, has) then I have a hard time seeing what you mean by "bludgeoning" with a knife.... da fuck
still great for stabbing in general doesn't need to be a surprise atk

You are the gayest OP I have seen in a while

nice dubs
knife looks like its made for going between ribs/10

I missed the third, but really, how does 3 edges makes it deadlier?

A hole is a hole. It doesn't matter how many fucking edges it has. If someone gets punctured by rebar or some other non-flat projectile like, say, a bullet, it's going to do as much damage, if not more than that knife.

If they can fix someone up from a bullet wound, that pulls tissue apart, they're not going to have any issues with a twisty knife with 3 blades.

And many hokey combat knives have holes in them to "prevent suction". I've field dressed dozens and dozens of deer. Do you know how many times my hole-less knife ever got stuck after stabbing in? Never. It doesn't happen.

Not to mention that handle has a shit grip and almost zero guard. When you stab into a meaty body, it resists, and your fingers are prevented from getting cut by a guard. This knife has a poorly designed one, and would slip right past, especially if there was any dampness on your hand since it's an entirely metal grip with some nubs on the handle.

A shit knife is shit. And it's not worth the thousand plus dollar pricetag. It's popular because it looks scary. If that's your only requirement, buy some peice of shit "medieval knife" on home shopping network that's made of pewter.

so what you are saying is after you stab me, i have a couple of minutes to shoot you with my gun ? ok lol

I'm faster than a bullet

This knife would create a much nastier stab wound than a two sided knife and it would take sooooo much longer to heal. Also there is an increased risk of infection. However, use of such knives is prohibited due to some international agreement (I can't remember the name off of the top of my head). But this knife loses all of the practicality of your average knife anyways so no soldier would carry it regardless.

jesus christ you are a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa_NC-_fvKs

THIS KNIFE IS BETTER IN EVERY WAY

I'll still fuck with ya

That would be such a pain in the ass to sharpen

>unless you're talking about the bottom of the hilt
Yes, I am. Good combat knives are designed with this in mind. Look at the grip on the OP knife - it's worthless.

Again, good combat knives are designed to be versatile, and slashing included with stabbing contributes to this versatility.

You can't sharpen it - voids the warranty. You're supposed to send it back to the factory for that.

Go back to counter strike

lol i bet you weight 300 pounds and have a mouth fedora

damn

Kek

Bet you think you're real clever for watching cringe comps and H3H3

OP your argument is invalid

Thank god. The biggest problem we needed solved was how to avoid turning our wrist slightly with regular knives.

Oh dear - an internet tough guy.

But you still looked up and image and responded to my thread

hey i found your pic

so how is 8th grade?

get a gf virgin, how´s that for a response?

Very generic you need something that's original and not something you think is funny cuz your edgy Sup Forums buddies think is funny

"victim bleeds out in mins"

>Gets fucked with
>"Not you, or anyone else for that matter is going to fuck with me again!"
>shoves knife in heart

Go sleep fucker

Geneva convention.

gun beats knife you stupid faggot haha

Not in China dumb fuck

this is what i carryed in the army with out the 100round mag and flash supresser

*this is the gun I ise on csgo

picrel: sure. but it needs a lot more force to stab sumone.

That's sooooo precious faggot. I LOOOOOOOVE how the scanbard can double as a dildo. How does it feel to shovebthat in and out of your tight little boy pussy you fucking twink?

Seriously though, I will take a regular fixed blade any day. Go for carotid, jugular or femoral. Wound closing won't mean shit. Stop buying faggot "fantasy" blades on QVC.

>tfw literally 350 lbs and have mouth fedora
feelsbadman

if i bought this knife i couldn't resist trying it out.
I looked them up, theyre kind of expensive, like 800-1k usd

you can get a mini one for like $400