I got my gf and her bff hooked on drugs. How do I make a threesome out of this?

I got my gf and her bff hooked on drugs. How do I make a threesome out of this?

I already fuck both of them, but it would be nice to do it in the same time. The other girl is in, but my gf is still not ok with it, even though I constantly pump her mind with weed and acid to be as submissive as possibble since her 16th birthday (18 now). She does everything I want when she is not an useless tripping fuckhole, but still opposes me on this one.

and pic related, she's the one on the left, the other if her bff

Kill yourself so your girlfriend can get over you. If this isn't bait, you are scum and your grandma would be ashamed.

Wow, you got them hooked on weed? Pretty much slaves now, huh?

Who's pussy was tighter

Being edgy and cynical isn't cool to me like it use to be.

Can anyone relate to growing out of this shit?

I would've laughed at this before. I understand it, but it's just not that funny.

I don't mind about the drugs, I do think you're scum for how you are using them though.

Which has better nude pics? Maybe if you post them, someone will give a shit.

>hooked on drugs
>two girls in ops pic are smoking weed
>mfw

This
Wtf are you talking about OP

Can definitely relate. It comes from a lack of experience with the real world

> hooked on drugs
> weed and lsd
> least addictive drugs possible
nice troll mate

I'm not cynical because it's cool... I'm cynical because I'm jaded.

Anyone who thinks this is fucking cool should kill themselves. It blows. You're not mysterious, you're not deep, you're a pretentious naive little faggot.

I'm using them just as they use me. They know about each other, and don't imagine deep love from their side, they simply let me fuck them only because they can get high every day for free.

fuckin a' man they're babes

moar?

Your young, I get it. In a few years you'll evolve a bit and see how empty this whole situation is.

Do get that threesome though

I think my gf has the better body, but no nudes.

I'm interested why I'm pretentious for expressing virtue, but you're "cynical" because you're "jaded"?

Being nihilistic is by far the most pretentious mentalities one can acquire.

send nudes of her faggot

you sound like a really terrible person. you must have suffer an unbelievable amount. causing others to suffer will not bring you happiness, only false joy. hope you find this out before you really damage someone.

Post nudes

I was obviously referring to your past and anyone who currently holds those values, faggot. The difference between a nihilist and myself is I understand the inherent issues with my cynicism. I don't just trump it all up to some moral philosophy.

gotta admire you're intelligence, you knew it would work and you're right.
know a guy who fucked up a nice girls head for life by frying her brain with weed, pills, liquor, every fucking dau for years now, nice girl whos now completely fucked but also stuck to him for life. pretty sad

How did I caused them suffering? All I ever did was offering weed and acid tabs.

you guys .... cmon
you are getting confused, its the intent that makes someone pretentious

its pretentious to pose in this way to be "cool" or whatever, someone who is genuinely jaded or cynical isnt being an edgy poser

>gotta admire you're intelligence
>admire you're intelligence
>you're

you're manipulating them and trying to weaken their agency using mind altering drugs. you said all this yourself how can you not see that?

Your low self-esteem and insufficient debating strategy is reflected in the fact that you repeatedly called me a faggot in both replies.

Is that something that works on you or something? And do you call people "faggots" randomly to their face in real life, or do you reserve that unprovoked aggression for safer online interactions?

? its called autocorrect, and this is the internet, you think im gonna treat it like a fucking english essay? kys

I thought we were debating but you're just being an adversarial faggot.. fuck your contrarian bullshit homie

>fails to see the irony and just gets mad

I bet you're fun at parties

>I constantly pump her mind with weed and acid to be as submissive as possibble since her 16th birthday (18 now). She does everything I want when she is not an useless tripping fuckhole

Sup Forums : Where wonderful people share their sweet, compassionate stories.

Can't wait for my tax dollars to go towards your soon to be food stamps that you'll probably sell for weed money. I hate you.

I've got a few girls I fuck in exchange for weed. I'm way older than them (yes they're legal you fucks) and we have nothing in common other than sex and drugs. I think these kinds of relationships are way more common than people realize.

...I think I just got baited

moar

Op you cheap fuck

i did see the irony lol my point was that YOU'RE fucking retarded. the real ironic part is that a grammar nazi faggot is talking about how I'm not fun at parties kek like you've even been invited to one to begin with

You're really stuck on remedial insults.

So you're right. It wasn't a debate. You've reduced it to a typical exchange on /b due to your limitations.

I just gave them what they asked for. It's not my fault that they want to melt their brain while spinning on my dick in some euphoric mind state.

what is the name of the girl on the right ?

>pose
IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE?

Give us fappable pics

straight edge for life ps im vegan

This isn't so much asserting mental dominance as it is you just looking like an illogical jackass

But whatever inflates your ego there, bud

>you're manipulating them and trying to weaken their agency using mind altering drugs

If somebody gave me weed, acid, and sex, my first thought would be "I can't afford all this great stuff."

These girls are getting it for free.

More of the bff

Emily

because you're a waste of air

Bipolar sufferers biggest and most repetitive actions are manipulation technique's towards others. You're clearly a bipolar sufferer manipulating young girls. I'm bipolar and I didn't realise how bad I was for manipulating people to think or do things for what I saw as my benefit. After getting treat with medication and therapy I decided being a drugged up zombie is shit. So I'm now back to what I used to be, a manipulating selfish cunt with no guilt whatsoever about my wrong doings. You are the same OP enjoy it as much as you can
>you only live once

how did you meet them?
Also to answer your question, I would advise giving them some molly if you can afford it or xanax(risky af tho) if you can't. This will instantly hook them tho so careful.

You only got about a year or so before the weed stops lighting stars in their eyes and they get cranky with you. Better have some coke when that day comes.

>gf looks like a walrus and makes you buy weed for her and her friend

Jesus is requesting your aid to spread the word about him.

They both look like a hybrid between a alien and a semon demon

Swika bong commercial, looks like her lips are around my shaft

they arent hot and smoking weed doesnt make you cool

Shocking twist: You are the waste of air

Shit, nice, I've always wonder if drugs would help the submission

I AM intelligence, I am the vessel for which all intelligence inhabits. Bow before my mighty knowledge of all things, from the smallest organism to the largest nebulae, i can name them all
for you're ignorance knows no rival

>1.78 inches long
>shaft
Aren't you being a little generous with your wording there user?

Oh they're definitely hooked on drugs. They'll be working the streets in no time.

If anything them looking doped up just sets them from a 6 to a 3

How do you let your bong water get so nasty are you some kind of retard?

what is this JOJO?
i dont watch cartoons if thats what it is

So he can fuck them both presumably

He's a user of women, what do you expect...

This thread would be awesome if there were nudes, but there aren't, bc OP is a faggot and doesn't know either of these slits.

>Changing bong water

What a fucking dweeb

Fuck jeebus him and his friend Allah akbaabaa cause all kinds of shit with their manipulation technique's those 2 conman are way out of my league

How is this bad? Woman are created to be used, their holes are made for cock.

>▶
>I got my gf and her bff hooked on drugs. How do I mak
OP, is she usualy up for this? Like did you ever talk about it?

why do they look like basic bitches? we call them chavs where im from, but how should i say.... whores?

honestly why even waste your money on giving them free shit? they probably think you are a right joke mate, they playin your ass for a clown and youre letting them

girl on the left is so hot ...dammmn

>hnggg im 13 and any ugly bitch gets me pre-cumming

Where are you from?

Lol this I'll come back to bite them when they get real jobs

I'm sorry for you.

He won't tell you so here

> Cleveland ohio 44090, 32.15.96.22.81

Oh shit sun.

when i think a girl is hot .. how does that make me 13yo ?

nudes of the one on the right, please

Give them Molly and bring up the three way idea. Eat them out then get them to eat out each other then 69 then go in for the kill and fuck them both.

send nudes op

kek, thanks.
Thought it was odd because I'm British (wolverhampton) and we call them chavs too. Guess it's more universal than I thought

Delete my IP faggot.

post more of this godess

go ahead op git some nudes right now or confirmed faggot

They were 3 classes below me and I met my gf at a party by the river

That's already started, so recently I made sure they mostly do dabs. But if that looses it's effect too, I'll give them only acid for a month until their tolerance lowers.

no. she looks deformed. More of the normie looking girl tho.

Go have a drink and re-read this exchange when your eyes aren't popping out of your skull

What kind of drugs you got them hooked on?

Noice. I won't be as fortunate but I'll lurk POF for bitches like this. How did you introduce them to weed? Any thought on the MDMA?

You're all retarded. Just ask. If no then the answer is no. Then start fucking with the one who is cool with it and move on to find another 3rd. Grow up retards.

what about reading the posts above you ???

MDMA is different from acid. acid has a longer high.

>ITT people being jealous at op for getting pussy

Why would you consider someone being nihilist as pretentious? Perhaps they just enjoy and embrace cynical satire, while being intelligent enough as to not view life in that way. I'm a nihilist in the way that Carlin was. In the end it's all bullshit, so lets poke fun at it for the time being; all whist remembering "it's all bullshit" doesn't define anything we substantially believe to be true.

You know what works great? 3 to 5ml of GBL slipped into drink, such as red bull. They get real submissive for about 5 hours...with no memories! ; )