I need relationship advice. I'm depressed as fuck

I need relationship advice. I'm depressed as fuck.

>be me
>havent had a real relationship with a girl in 4 years
>not bad looking or repulsive personality, just not very social and im picky with girls
>be 3 weeks ago
>one of my friends, his gf, and her friend come over to my house probably 3 weeks or so ago
>we'll call my friend's gf's friend Sally
>Sally (8/10) is all flirty with me
>they all leave on a good note
>fast forward about 3 days
>they all come over again, this time Sally and I are more flirty with each other, getting all touchy etc
>she leaves me with a kiss on the cheek
>next day or so
>they all come over again as usual
>this time we're cuddling and she leaves me with a real kiss
>next day
>we all go to friend's gf's house instead of mine
>same situation as my house, cuddling with her, she leaves with kiss
>go to arkansas for 5 days over spring break
>even though she doesnt like texting, we text each other about how we miss each other etc
>get back from arkansas on the wednesday before last wednesday
>they all come to my house, this time we start making out and she pushes my hand down to her pussy so i can finger her and i fingered her and groped her tits while we were on my bed, friend and his gf couldnt see
>she tells me she loves me
>they all leave
>next day at friend's gf's house (now its thursday)
>on friend's gf's bed making out, fingering sally, etc
>we have a talk about my friend's gf cause her and Sally are best friends
>i tell her that she had sex with my friend (her boyfriend)
>sally is freaked out by this because my friend's gf had kept telling her they didnt have sex
>sally becomes distant for the rest of the night
>next day
>friday night at friend's gf's house again, this time Sally is closed off and distant as hell, still kissing me and stuff though
>any time we're alone together she does nothing but do shit on her phone instead of paying attention to me like she'd normally do
>start to get the feeling she doesn't like me anymore

>try to finger her to see if i still could, she said she doesnt want to
>i tell her i only do that stuff because i thought she liked it and that i can stop doing it if she wants me to
>she responds with "mhm" as if she thinks im lying to her
>later that night im texting her and i say "Is it me?"
>she says no
>I ask if she'd tell me if I was doing anything wrong
>she says yes
>this will be important later
>saturday ask sally if she wants to hang out sunday cause on saturday she's in some city 2 hrs away with her family
>she says no because she said she wants to stay in the city
>didn't think much of it, she missed her mom a lot cause she didnt see her that much over spring break, cant blame her for wanting to spend time with her
>find out saturday night that she came back home and hung out at my friend's gf's house
>didnt confront her about it cause i didnt want her to feel like i was attacking her for it
>now for some reason sally hates my friend and doesnt want to see him
>they come to my house sunday, this time its just sally and my friend's gf
>this time sally is even more closed off, not even kissing me but still cuddling a little
>after they leave i ask her if she still likes me, she says she does but she's just tired and not feeling like herself
>obviouslybullshit.jpg
>i ask my friend's gf about it, she says sally still likes me so i take her word for it since we're good friends
>monday
>i ask sally if she wants to come to hang out and if she doesnt want to go anywhere i can go to her place

>her: "I have a lot of homework"
>me: "I don't have any, I can help you if you want"
>her: "I just want to stay with my mom"
>me: "I said I could go to your place if you don't want to go anywhere lol... just forget it, you obviously don't want to see me. You could've just said no instead of lying about it"
>her: "I didn't want to be rude"
>I ask her if she still likes me, she says she wanted to like me and she tried really hard to like me
>don't text her for a few hours
>later that night I text her and we talk about her family issues, I try to help her and give her advice and stuff
>for some reason she lashes out at me and gets mad, I did literally nothing wrong or say anything rude or provocative
>ask her why she stopped liking me
>she says that when I told her on thursday night that her best friend (my friend's gf) had sex, I apparently looked like I only told her cause i was hungry for sex and shit
>basically pour my heart out to her, tell her that i don't give a fuck about sex and that i want a real relationship with her and that id do anything to be with her etc (will provide screenshots if necessary)
>she just keeps responding with apologies, as i said earlier she doesnt like texting and usually will just give short responses
>my feelings are hurt pretty bad
>next night I talk to my friend's gf about everything, she tells me i should wait for her to solve all her family issues and hopefully everything will go back to normal, at this point sally has been distant with everyone and not just me
>tell my friend's gf everything I said to sally and basically asked her if she could talk to sally about it
>next day
>sally didnt respond well, since i debunked the sex thing she came up with 2 more reasons for not liking me
>reason 1 - she doesn't like it when i tickle her
>reason 2 - she feels like i always try to one-up her

>i am baffled by this since on friday night she told me she'd tell me if i was doing anything wrong
>sally is now completely ignoring my texts, keep in mind i still havent been rude or provocative towards her whatsoever
>sally and friend's gf become good friends again
>sally still dislikes me and my friend
>wednesday night
>sally gets all emotional and apologizes to all of us for being distant and severing the relationships between all of us etc
>wants us to forget about her, i tell her we love her and we want everyone to get along and all that
>still doesn't like me
>i ask her for an explanation about her family issues and what caused her to become so distant
>she refuses
>say that we all need to talk in person to sort everything out
>after an hour of trying to talk to her she says that she'll only talk to my friend and his gf but not me
>makes it pretty evident at this point that not only does she not like me, she dislikes me
>last night i asked my friend's gf why she doesn't like me, apparently there's a 3rd reason now and it's because she said I always made her feel dumb
>asked sally this morning if she could at least pretend for a day that she doesn't hate me so we can all hang out again like we used to
>ignored as expected

I don't know what the fuck to do anymore Sup Forums. After 4 years of searching and finally finding a girl that I like and she likes me back, I'm so deeply in love with her. Even after all of the lies and deception, I can't stop thinking about this girl. I'd do anything to be with her. We never see each other irl because we don't go to the same university so the only ways I have of communicating with her are texting (she ignores me) or through my friend's gf, and I can tell that my friend's gf is getting annoyed by the fact that I keep asking her to talk to Sally for me. If sally, my friend and his gf end up all hanging out then without a doubt I'll be invited but I have no idea when that will be. Please help. You all are my last resort.

you gotta back off

Just keep yourself away faggot she's not your last ticket to breed and spread your autistic genes. If she's gonna be an ass then let her for fuck's sake user if you can't be a man for one fucking time act like one. Just fucking ignore her and stop clinging to her and she'll come crawling at you if she doesnt then fuck it anyway you deserve fucking BETTER. Grow the fuck up

op is an autistic 15 year old boy lol kys

I've tried backing off but it's hard to keep going cause I don't know when I'll see her again. I talk to my friend's gf about her all the time cause I can't get her off my mind and it's just upsetting that our relationship took such a steep dive and I haven't gotten a real explanation for it. I asked my friend and his gf when they think they'll both hang out with Sally and they said they don't know.

>She tells me she loves me
Run for the hills!

Sounds like Sally is a bitch

Not to be a dick but, u got your fingure wet bro hi5. Don't think about it so hard

Paragraph-poster here, user I get what you're living you were craving that intimacy for long time that I can understand but dont let them control you. Abstract yourself from the situation and think with your head. I know how oneitis feels like we all have been through that but please just do whatever and keep yourself away from that bitch. Lock away your phone if you have to. If you two come together at a place just force yourself to look away and reply her if you have to in cold and simple sentences. Play with your phone or something. Just treat her as a physical addiction like cigarette or alcohol or something and you'll progress

To be young again

>I'm depressed as fuck.
Welcome to Sup Forums op,just sit wherever you like.

I just feel like if I give up on her that I'd be missing out on a huge opportunity. Like I said in the OP I'm really picky with girls and the fact that I actually felt a connection with her from the moment I met her is what's keeping her on my mind. In short, I feel like if I turn my attention from her that I'll never find another girl like her.

You don't have to give up on her, just stop talking to her. Don't text her at all. You aren't going to salvage this by begging her or demanding explanations. All that will do is help her justify her own shitty reasons for not liking you.

She needs time to get her head out of her ass and realise what she is missing out on.

Bro. Back the fuck off. You've already ruined everything by acting like that. You're only making yourself look dumb.

Thanks. I'll just stop talking to her completely until she says something to me first.

my nigga why are you so stupid. sou should have backed off a while ago lul

I dont want to be the "MUH THERE ARE PLENTY FISH IN DA SEA BUD 8-D" guy but there are plenty of fish in the sea buddy. But you're young user this is clearly not a good opportunity for you if you have to win her over like a battle. Even if this is a good opportunity for you (which I dont really think it is) there'll be plenty more in the future. You'll take some then you'll miss some eventually you'll find someone that clicks well with you or not. Such is life. Go and experience, dont limit yourself to one whore like I did once. That's not good for you user

She probably was fucking your friend and got pissed when you told her he was fucking his gf because he probably told her he wasn't.

B E T A M A L E
E
T
A
M
A
L
E

You done goofed, opie. Don't act like such a pussy around girls, they hate that shit. Be a man. If she doesn't like you, fuck her. Don't text her such mangina shit begging for reason why you aren't good enough.

Also she probably wants to fuck your friend and that's why she got butt-flustered when she found out he was smashing his bitch. She sounds like a stage 5 retard. ABORT

Also this

There is were insecure cucks show compared to those with actual experience.. If you want a relationship just fucking talk to her about this. Not like a bitch, but straight forward and not aggressive or coming off like a cuck with hurt feelings. If its sexual then you have a lot of good signs yall can fuck at least a few times no strings attached. If you want to talk just be straightforward. Dont go into nearly the detail you told us but just point out you want to know how she feels and thinks about stuff, and whether or not shes interested in more than physical.

Just read the rest. I wont say you are a cuck, but youre clearly young and new to relationships. Just move on.. fuck her if you can but move on and put in no emotional attachment.

What a load of shit. Waste of a thread.