Ask anything from a recreational user of heroin. I use only 1-2 times a week and I don't IV, just snort

Ask anything from a recreational user of heroin. I use only 1-2 times a week and I don't IV, just snort.

I don't IV, just snort

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l0xXW_ltAHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=81l8LZPJLUQ
traineddog.club
news.vice.com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it normal that this video gives me a boner? youtu.be/l0xXW_ltAHQ

>only 1-2 times a week and I don't IV, just snort
you are dumb as shit lol

Should I join the foreign legion or just kill myself

Both

how should i commit suicide?

What, get in it then kill myself?

Consume 10mg of xanax, a bottle of vodka and then IV a gram of heroin.

Yes

I'm not going to that much effort just to kill myself after

Lol. I don't know if you're joking or not...

But I honestly thought about this. I always keep enough money in case I decide to go try the legion.

I am not. My life sucks and I don't think it can be fixed so its one or the other really.

are you a recreational user of heroin who uses 1-2 times a week via snorting?

Same here. I think I'll just kill myself. Probably before my birthday in like 2 months.

Do you buy on the dank net?

how do you score it?

Yes. I don't want to be in contact with shady dealers.

Hey my birthday is in one month. Maybe we can both knock ourselves off before they get here.

Dark net

hi op, i also dabble in occasional opioid use. I use Hydromorphone probably once a week and snort as well. How are you?

ugh. jealous. my dealer's such a needy twat.

Shooting up now. You're missing out.

I click on heroine-abuse threads to feel better about myself, because I remembered not to do heroine.

Dank net

How much does a half ounce cost for you?
Also, what is the best song to do the drug to?

do you love your life ?

hey op. today im on day 3 of getting sober. i wish you the best of luck. im currently listening to songs wishing i was high. just know that nothing can compare to the normal feeling of life. you'd know what im talking about if you shot up for a multiple years. i just feel that i needed to put this out there for SOMEONE to read.

dont take this habit lightly friends. i started on percocet 10mgs. all the luck and love TO ALL of you that are in this downward spiral and are climbing upward. don't become a statistic. the more you sit and rot, the more things are waiting out there for you. THATS your incentive to quit.
peace.

how you find connection that isn't just pushing carfentanil or shoot up crap?

itt: "My life is hard, and I can't not do heroine."

not OP but why is that dumb? less chance of addiction and less chance of giving yourself an infection

yeah alright ya junkie fuck stick... Must be getting pretty bad if you have to host anonymous AMAs on Sup Forums about how you're definitely not a junkie

Fuck you narc user. I don't want to be clean

god damn im getting tired of picking your fucking retarded asses off the street and getting you to breathe again. You waste all this country's resources to save your worthless lives that will contribute nothing to society. Fuck heroin users.

good for you, keep it up

but god damn does my life suck without it

-recreational user

-heroin

kek

Do you hope that you OD and die because people like me with actual jobs are sick and tired of paying for EMTs to revive your cuck ass and letting you back out to abuse and OD again?

dude, nothing is waiting for me out there

I'm not on heroin now (been that way for 2 years because fuck bitcoin, I don't like the hassle) and there's nothing for me out there. I'd rather have the heroin

why you waste so much time trying to keep safe heroin management out of peoples hands? you caused this

> needy twat
Please elaborate.

only if it's strange that I get a boner from this:

youtube.com/watch?v=81l8LZPJLUQ

Load up a needle and kill yourself faggot.

>I don't IV, just snort
haha new meme

Is it possible to OD and commit suicide after snorting heroin?

I have never used any drug in my life, but I've recently been reading on ways to take my life, and heroin overdose was mentioned quite often.

Since I don't know where to get needles, I would rather snort it to kill myself.

If I snort it and manage to OD, will I be more concious about throwing up, than if I had injected?

Thanks in advance.

Do you IV, though?

With senate approving a law that allows your isp to do whatever it wants with your internet browsing data, a vpn will keep you protected traineddog.club

safe heroin management? you're retarded. Its highly addictive and makes people lose control. And how is this my fault, Im a fucking medic, not the police. If I never have to explain to another mom that her kid is dead and there's nothing that can be done I'd be pretty fucking happy. Except I know when Im back at work it will be the same shit just a different day.

Do you IV??

so blame the person on heroin?

portugal is doing pretty fine with their managmenet
news.vice.com/article/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin

>thinking Portugal is doing fine

Word
I don't like the idea of buying from street fucks myself