Can we have a discussion about pic related? Who is "Uhhh, sir?" guy? Where does he come from? What's his real name...

Can we have a discussion about pic related? Who is "Uhhh, sir?" guy? Where does he come from? What's his real name? What drives him? And all the important questions. This line is one of the most under-rated lines in the film, and certainly in the infamous crashing this plane sequence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8KgkuiLqck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fucking cringe kys yourself

Do you have a fever?

Uhhh, sir, this hothead has lost his composure

HOT
E
A
D

More importantly who is this guy?

Constipated guy?

GET HIM A SUPPOSITORY, I'LL PUSH IT IN.

bane.
wikia.com/wiki/Maimen

That's Maimen

He's a big guy

Ish

>kys yourself
>kys
speak english, idi-hothead

Smee > Maimen

>Implying the black guy in the white hat wasn't the REAL mastermind behind the crash

Where did he even go?

This is reaching star wars levels of cultdom
>TK421 do you copy?

EXACTLY. doesn't he seen just a little to suspicious to fit into the established narrative? There's something about him that seems to transcend the plane scene, almost as if he's some godlike figure

Probably stayed behind and was evaced later. Had to make room for the mercenaries.

Meiman/Maiman was an SAD recruit from Delta Force. He was abandoned by his real father and his mother married a man named "Rodriguez" (Cox 2012). He may have been part of a genetic mutation program which explains why he was able to see the plane when looking down instead of up. He is said to have been working for Bane instead of CIA, explaining why he was about to shoot CIA instead of the guys attacking the plane.

Sources:
''The Dark Knight Rises'' novelization by Greg Cox. (Cox 2012)

Pictured:
Meiman/Maiman attempts to shoot CIA in the back.

He was on the plane.

It doesn't matter who he was!
What mattered was his affiliation.

He should've joined the Big Guys.

It's so dense.

I'm not denying that he has mutant powers, but I thought it was implied he saw the cargo plane's shadow on the wing.

Im pretty sure I've never heard his name before. We all now Smee, Maimen, Juan Ovyu etc. but who is he?

CIA says, when he lists the people on the Flight Plan: "...BUTTON-LEE, and one of you!"

Lists Smee, Mainmen, Dr Pavileer, Button-Lee (but only) Juan Ovyu

Always assumed Button-lee was white for some reason but the wiki confirms what you said

>SMEE!!!

I always assumed the black guy was Button-Lee just cause that name sounds black to me.

i'm fucking dying at these names

>is looking down
>can see people dropping in above

That's not what he sees

Will we ever see the face of Yaprize, Ittin or the agent C?

>The flight plant I just filed with Agent C
>Agent C
>Agent Coulson
CIA was S.H.I.E.L.D. all along

post the one with CIAs face

We see the Agent C. The scene where Bane takes control.
youtu.be/B8KgkuiLqck

>tfw your boss is so totally absorbed in admiring big guys to the point of being totally oblivious to his surroundings

D-dad?

>Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
I feel like this piece of dialogue was never really analyzed properly. I never see it brought up. What's the deeper meaning behind it?