why?

yes i do

sure why not, my kik is: lizz_lizz121

can someone please explain me how to use kik please c:

you can also snap me. sc:lizz_lizz121

You're not a girl.
You are a MAN.
You are a FAGGOT.
Did you even have them chop your dick off?
I guess that makes you even less than a MAN.
That makes you nothing. You are nobody.

dont ask just dump with tits and timestamp. you might be trans but if ur a girl then rules are rules

Shave your fucking legs, you motherfucker faggot

Havent started taking hormones so I dont have tits :(

oh yes, please! show your booty sweet lady.

Haha sorry but I am a woman get over it

oh yes! i want to eat that ass! post more!

moar

Now show us your sissyclit!

I can't find you just kik me at dablume
Haha

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

are you only gonna post on Sup Forums or do you want to talk on snap and kik and stuff

just registering on kik so ill post my username

kik diannewhisperwind

YOU ARE NOT A GIRL, YOU ARE A FAGGOT.

post pics of your ding-dong

ohhh, such a cute cock! show more!

no wonder you're a girl

What's with all the faggots on this website?

Seen enough, thanks

pre or post op?

they no faggot as long as i am a girl man

pre
not sure yet if I want to get the operation

There is no such thing as a trans, only mutilated people with mental issues.

Gtfo

I dont really get why you people get so angry about us existing

Are you new here or something?

How come?

Its a big deal to go to that operation
Also its weird but i like having a penis lol, If i get accepted this way I'll keep it

Do me a fansign

19 y/o sissy cd kik is FitLife117

Please stop
it's not a trap

More pictures. You're so beautiful

Yup

whats a fansign? (sorry im quite new here)

For me its easy, im not even mad, i just dont think i should have to be tolerant with this obvious selfdeceiving bullshit. Wouldnt be so bad if you just shutthe fuck up about it but you try and force your obviously wrong view on what gender means on others and act all offended when somebody tells you the truth.

You write my name on paper then take a picture holding it next to your titis or something

Im not forcing you into anything. If you dont like me just go away

No. How are you dysphoric? Are you kawaii? Go over to /soc/.

But isn't part of the problem that trans people have is they feel they were born with the wrong body?

Yet you seem pretty ok with it.

whats /soc/ ?

what happened to my wholesome fourchan

you guys used to post pictures of cats on saturdays, not dicks

See, it is (You) that should go away, in fact, why dont you delete this terrible thread?

Stop lying dude, youre just a confused little attentiongrabbing faggot. Youre disgusting and deep down you must at least somehow sense that what youre doing is lying to yourself. Most of all, stop trying to get confirmation from others that what youre doing is normal, because it really is NOT.

youre not a woman and no ammount of pills and surgery will ever change that. Ever.

your irrational tantrum makes me hot

>pre-op
>no hormones
>armpit hair
>cock
like, I imagine even a SJW who is totally cool with trans people would ask, exactly *what* part of you is a girl?

>what happened to my wholesome fourchan
>you guys used to post pictures of cats on saturdays, not dicks

>I have literally been posting for less than a month but I read some funny stuff about what the site was like in 2010.

>faggots
Ohh boy this must be your first time here. Welcome.

there are parts of my body that i dislike, but I've known many people and I believe now that you can be feminine and have a feminine penis and stuff

>I have literally been posting for less than a week and I fall for obvious bait

Only AGP's get SRS.

I am a girl cause I feel a girl

Sorry for armpits btw I dont shave in winter

k

I'm a millionaire because I feel a millionaire

give me all of your money or you're a fucking classist

haha funny but thats not how it works

Because most feel unconsciously that for a man to need to be female is below that Man, because women are a fucktoy/ less than men/ something to be degraded.
Even women feel like that.

Youre not a woman and no ammount of pills or surgery will ever change that. Ever.

If you think youre a girl with a mans body you have MENTAL problems.

Gotta say I don't believe you.

Me thinks I've been trolled.

Have fun with the rest of your thread.

Why do you care if you're just going to masturbate to it?

Its true :( I swear i didnt come here to troll anybody
can talk in kik if you want me to convince you

Why not? Whats the difference?

Im a white male, if i started to act like a black woman, expecting people to treat me like one, people would kick my ass. Explain to me what the difference is.

Yeah its probably something like that

>haha funny but thats not how it works
>I am a girl cause I feel a girl
faggot that's exactly how this works

A board here. How did you know you were trans?

i want you sending me nudes on kik! XD

What do you think trans is? Fyi they are different than traps.

kik me then diannewhisperwind

I always thought that I was different form the other boys, i didnt feel a boy

Naa, that's ok, you have fun though.

I dont know the definition of trap sorry

are those pubes or just a shadow...

Traps are gayboys who dress up. Cd'ing twinks. Trans believe some essential part of them is female so they already 'are' a girl. Shaved pits does not a girl make. I don't want to go into identity politics though plenty of that on /lgbt/. How long/ what made you realize you were a tranny?
T. Tranny

shadow

You're disgusting kys

Do you have any pics with thigh highs

this is the closest thing I have sorry

Because your faggot views are warping our children's minds. No kid tried to cut their dick off because they 'felt like a girl' 50 years ago.

Caturday did happen earlier. Then the newfags woke up

>feminine penis
>feminine
>penis

You are a man. Men have dicks. You have a dick. Why isn't transgenderism or whatever considered a mental illness? If I insisted I was someone else I'd be called insane. How is believing you are the opposite gender when you quite clearly are not any different?