Huh

huh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Armstrong_Jr.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Minorca_(1781)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heh

Easy

really makes thoughts appear in my brain

wall

heh heh

you ain't in kansis no more son
this is Sup Forums country not get on the floor and shart for me boy

That movie is genuinely good

If you haven't watched it I recommend you do

huh huh

hmm

Apparently the US Military given that Viet Cong were all killed.

They sure did :^)

?

Only if they sneak up on it at night

the lions just roar really loud and it kills the sun like at the end of that Hulk movie except it works

I mean thats a lot of lions

1 trillion lions = black hole
black hole beats sun
checkmate atheists

I love how non-americans always come to the defense of other non-americans lmao

Nigger-tier

A trillion lions could probably form their own superior sun

Fresh off the shelf

Black hole requires 40x the weight of the sun to form though

Which is 7.9564 x 10^22

1 trillion lions is only 4.2 x 10^11

Sun wins

NO, USA... NOOOOOO!!!!

what historical event is this referring to?

>he doesn't know about micro-black holes
smdh tbqh familia

US would lose that battle easily today given that the public would overreact to any use of napalm

>believing the science Jew
Clearly a Mexican any red blooded amarican knows Jesus and Donald trump beats science and space
Lions blessed by amarican and Jesus will win against the evil sun

It only happened because Madison hired this fool to be secretary of war:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Armstrong_Jr.
The Brits were known to be in Chesapeake Bay and he thought they'd never DC for some idiot reason, so the entire swamp village that was our capital was undefended.

After James Monroe replaced Armstrong we didn't have any further issue.

Do you think she put that up her pooper later that night

"a few naughty settlers"
Yeah Spain, France and the Netherlands had nothing to do with it

>AMERICAN EDUCATION

Why would she do that??????
Wtf??????

Because she's a slut

The initial expansion of Muslims during the time of the first four Caliphs

"Viet Cong" is a CIA invention

Spain France and Netherlands didny exist back then?????
Amarica created them after world war 2 after nukeing England and beating iraq????

I think at the very least when they got back home she pretended to suck it off.

This has already been calculated and there is only one way the lions could win (you'd need trillions more in order to collapse the sun with their mass).

So with a trillion, their best chance is to simply outlast the sun. If the lions had access to food and pasture, they could hypothetically reproduce reliably for a long enough period of time that their descendants would eventually outlat the sun.

>Annexed from Mexico
I resent that, the Republic of Texas was independent.

Really makes me ponder

Reminder that Minorca would be British territory like Gibraltar if not for the American revolution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Minorca_(1781)

Wouldn't they die before the sun fully collapses though?

Interesting. Any more events like this?

Doubtful. I bet would be like Malta.

WTFFFF??????

Only you the Belgians and the fucking frogs recognised it

>pulling numbers out of your sharthole

Reminds me of those Ninos that threw themselves off a wall

>they could hypothetically reproduce reliably for a long enough period of time that their descendants would eventually outlat the sun.
>american reading comprehension

Also Russia and the Netherlands

500 on the naughty settlers

I think he means once the sun starts going rogue, all live on earth will be toast long before the sun is actually gone.

Even the paws are fat.

The war for independence really was an international affair.

A Polish nobleman, Casimir Pulaski, even came over at Benjamin Franklin's insistence and became the father of the American cavalry.

>the combined forces of the byzantium (sic) and persian empires
>some pissed off under-equipped tribals
now this sure triggers my autism
>implying the byzantines and the sassanids weren't at war for 26 years straight just before the coming of the arabs
>implying both empires weren't drained of manpower and money
>implying the arabs didn't have khalid ibn al-whalid to command them

People who got used to severe conditions and know their landscape? Those Americans were really tough guys. Aaaaand Britts never had any conquests of other developed people, right? They only fought stoneage nations and street-shitters. Of course they sucked. They're also only good at water.

Selling entire Louisiana is the dumbest shit we've done.
Should have kept the southern part.

26 dollars for a vegetable

he he

GBE of sun = approx 6.87×10^41 J
for destroying sun permanently, each lion would need to exert at least 687 octillion joules, which is roughly 5.5 x the GBE of moon

so a trillion casual moon busting lion could gather enough energy to destroy the sun, but a trillion normal lions will get vaporized immediately

The Byzantines and Persians had been fighting each other for a long time at that point of time. If they hadnt been draining their manpower and wealth on fighting each other, the arabs would have been blown the fuck back off.

Thanks for the land, mon ami

26 yrs is enough ...after usa is still dangerous after ussr

It would have happenned regardless. France navy + Spain navy > British navy.

Unfortunately Gibraltar was too much of a fortress to be assaulted with the weaponry of the era.

>France navy + Spain navy > British navy.
Heh

It was up until the French Revolution when the French went full retard and began to expose their various fleets to be destroyed piece by piece by the English. By the time of Trafalgar, Villeneuve fleet was basically all that was left of the French Navy, and Spain's navy had also suffered significant loses in the years before. The two navies didn't really cooperate until Trafalgar and by then they were already overwhelmingly inferior.

The whole French revolution broke the Spain-France compact , which the british took advantage of in the Revolutionary Wars to pick everyone piece by piece and obtain absolute maritime dominance.

But nice try Nigel. Remember you have to go back soon, after art.50 happens.

Is this about the american independence war ? If yes you're missing something motherfucker

Are you dumb? They fought continuately for almost 3 decades prior to the coming of the arabs. Their armies were completely depleted.

Yeah they forgot the Eagle named "Small Government" perched on top of the American flag ;_:7

Yanks btfo

Guiri Genocide WHEN?