Why aren't you a Christian?

Why aren't you a Christian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpK3NTygnNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I am a Christian.

Truth

Because Aphrodite is Hotter than ur jew god.

because im a satanist and i hate jehovah's witnesses

Because I have no good reason to believe Christianity is true.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpK3NTygnNw

because when I was a child I wasn't repeatedly told that god is a real person.
In primary school I was told that for 1 hour (or half an hour, i forget) per week, and for a few minutes there it was starting to sink in, but that's just not enough to make it stick

Well, I mean, she's right.

Because the odds of humans, taking into fact how large existence is, actually having met a so-called God that created existence is unbelievably slim. Honestly out of any other place that has life I doubt that the creator would want to come to us. Plus the story of how life was created is significantly more complicated than "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth".

Because I don't want to spend eternity with a bunch of intrusive, obnoxious jackoffs who voted for Trump

^^^^This

Because I grew up in a hardcore Christian household and know all too well it's not for me.

Because science flies people to the moon. And religon flies people into buildings.

Because evidence means something to me!

God isn't real. Allah is.

no, I am Christian

Unless you're a polytheist. Then it's more than one.

A loving god wouldn't send you to burn for the rest of time.

because I wasn't brainwashed as a child into following absurd bronze age mythologies.

Therefore, when I reached an age of being able to critically think for myself, I could see how insane the entire idea is.