Just found out I'm going to be a father. AMA

Just found out I'm going to be a father. AMA.

Why would you do something so fucking stupid.

When you're drunk, you're drunk.

Get off Sup Forums and start prepping your kids future fuck face.

Are you halfway fucked or completely fucked? Are you or are going to be a husband, as well?

Which do you want more, boy or girl

Why do you think anyone gives a fuck about asking you anything?

That should work out well for you. Remember that excuse when your life goes to shit.

are you going to use the child as a fleshlight?

Pregnant... From anal? How and why?

Check em

if it's not white I'll hate it

You obviously were cucked.Why didn't you tell him to pull out?

Not really fucked, financially stable and can afford a kid. And I don't want my kid growing up without a father as I did (was hit by a car) but I don't love the mother. Bottom line I'm not sure

Girl, IDK why but they seem easier to take care of.

Checked, and What kinda father would I be if I didn't.

Are you ready to be a Righteous Motherfucker??

Make sure your child doesn't turn into a fuckboi, or some bratty cumdumpster.

>cuck
>fity: if it's not white I won't miss it on my way out of the hospital and out of that bitch's life for good

user trying to make an another user with wife here.

You happy about it?

>(was hit by a car)
So was mine. But I was in my mid twenties. I'm not sure whats worse, not knowing or knowing what you lost. Shit sucks.

Am I happy. Yes and no. I've always wanted to be a father but like I said before I don't love the mother, but I feel so bad that I told the mother I did love her.

Should I get a Nintendo switch? Been thinking about it for a while. Not quite sure yet.

Good on you for not abandoning this little kiddo and wanting to be a dad. Hopefully you and the mom can keep good relations for his sake....and your sake when you need to literally slap some fatherly advise into his head

Buy a nice puppy instead.