Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

She is one of my favorite lolis

Sorry about your thread user, was about to bump but it went dead before I could submit.

Here's to new beginnings!

>Sorry about your thread user, was about to bump but it went dead before I could submit.
>
>Here's to new beginnings!

...sure thing...

hi

>She is one of my favorite lolis

...thank you...

last thread 404'd before i could reply

i took my time getting a drink and loitering

>hirasawa yui (1).png 1490497493051.png

>do you not play any games on your personal computer

well... as i said... i played internet videogames... but i was banned from them... and i got banned for advertising and spamming etc. for posting them here... so... no reason to play them anymore...

>You disappoint me. I expected you to be at least a NEET. Do you work hard?

y-you too... i can be whatever that is if you want me too... i guess so...

>hi

hi

what are you up to

>what are you up to

...poisting here...

cool

>cool

yteah

I was just typing a email to you
Hello

>I was just typing a email to you
>Hello

you can keep typing an e-mail to me
hello

Hello, user. Are you still taking feedback via email?

>>Hello, user. Are you still taking feedback via email?

yeah

Why so sad?

I just finished it, sorry if it has bad grammar
How have you been

>y-you too... i can be whatever that is if you want me too... i guess so...

I was only joking user! You're perfect the way you are! So what drink did you go get?

I'm stuck? Are you stuck too, OP ?

>I'm stuck? Are you stuck too, OP

yeah...

>I was only joking user! You're perfect the way you are! So what drink did you go get?

oh... sure... th...thanks... iced tea...

>I just finished it, sorry if it has bad grammar
>How have you been

some of my best friends have bad grammar
feeling better

>Why so sad?

i'm sad because i can't deliver, i guess...

i believe all of this is happening for a reason...

I'm stuck with people that don't seem to care about me. Can you explain how you're stuck?

>I'm stuck with people that don't seem to care about me. Can you explain how you're stuck?

"i used to think the worst thing in life is to end up all alone. it's not. the worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.".

maybe similar. not anyone here or on the site and stuff, tho. i fail to fund it fast... but if i fund it fast then i can be perceived as cancer, and stuff...

i'm... sort of happy that i finally used that shooting reaction...

i guess i could say i have an advantage since i can speak english well...

...but that's sort of like being a french person and showing off because you ace french class...

I feel better now that I found your thread, It seems you have quite the community now.

Never had iced tea in my life. Is it better than regular tea?

>I feel better now that I found your thread, It seems you have quite the community now.

alrihgt good. yeah. i know. i'm sooo lucky. and sooo happy about that. that's why it's so important to me, and stuff... thank you...

its the American way
and everything American is better than everything non-American

>Never had iced tea in my life. Is it better than regular tea?

well it's a lot sweeter. tea i've had is milder. it's good...

at the same time i'm extremely nervous and scared... since i'm so used to being an anonymous user...

You ok?

>You ok?

i ok

What makes you think this site can fulfill whatever your end goals are?

>What makes you think this site can fulfill whatever your end goals are?

i don't. i don't have any...

Sounds tempting. I want iced tea now. Although it sounds like more work to make than normal tea. Do you read many books user? You seem a bookish type.

if i had to have a goal then it's probably to fund it and have the real site exist, i guess...

I'll right I'll take your world for it :3

>Sounds tempting. I want iced tea now. Although it sounds like more work to make than normal tea. Do you read many books user? You seem a bookish type.

heh. sure thing. mine requires no work. well... i read and listen to a lot of spam... and not-as-spam... i'd probably like to read more in the future sometime... thank you...

>I'll right I'll take your world for it :3

alright good. i remember you :3

Is it really that bad?

>Is it really that bad?

what?...

You seem down

>>You seem down

ah... so you can read me... it's funny when people are like "you sound like you were abused", and stuff... well... i am down about a lot of things... but... again... a lot ask me to post more... so i'm posting more... and this does have me feeling better, and stuff... thank you...

You should read Moby Dick. It's the greatest work of fiction of all time

>thank you...
For what? For whatever it is you're welcome.

So reading spam and making threads takes up most of your free time? No real hobbies besides that?

You do. Thank you :3
I found out the song

So uh, what's going on in this thread?

>So uh, what's going on in this thread?

i have no idea

>You do. Thank you :3
>I found out the song

yeah. you're welcome. :3
which song

>>thank you...
>For what? For whatever it is you're welcome.
>
>So reading spam and making threads takes up most of your free time? No real hobbies besides that?

for the compliment...

well, i read a lot of spam in the past, i mean... no... i mainly do everything i can for the site... and post sometimes because everyone tells me to post more...

>>You should read Moby Dick. It's the greatest work of fiction of all time

i thought that was the nightmare before christmas

You faggots would make Tomoko kill herself

The Afternoon Streets from Kingdom Hearts II
It was on your website, it toke me a bit but i remembered were i had heard it form

>You faggots would make Tomoko kill herself

y-you too...

>__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_ghettoyouth__d1a1e19705645510db5b9a4db552f004.png

too lewd

>The Afternoon Streets from Kingdom Hearts II
>It was on your website, it toke me a bit but i remembered were i had heard it form

yeah
that's it

>for the compliment...
Ah well really I was just wondering if you had a favourite book or two.

Do you usually post on weekends? Haven't spotted these threads during the week.

Hello, hows your guyss night going

>Hello, hows your guyss night going

gooood...

>>for the compliment...
>Ah well really I was just wondering if you had a favourite book or two.
>
>Do you usually post on weekends? Haven't spotted these threads during the week.

oh... i don't recall...

uhh... yeah... i used to post on weekends a lot, i guess... and i guess i'm posting them again... i could post them on weekdays, too... just... didn't work out that way...

again i'm just sort of disappointed that i can't deliver fast and if i make a fund-raiser to fund it then i can be perceived as cancer, and stuff...

also i doubt my abilities to be anything but an anonymous user or troll spammer or whatever they wanna call me...

yeah, I actually got something right

>yeah, I actually got something right

alright good

Don't doubt your abilities, believe even the impossible

No favourite book? I suppose you don't have many favourites of anything am I right? You're a very curious person.

Also yes it'd be nice if you post on weekdays, I'd look forward to them! No pressure though. If you can't you can't.

:3
What else should we talk about???

i don't know... maybe it would be better if i joined some cancerous thing... since it's cancer here...

but... i want to go back to here... no matter how cancerous and toxic it can be...

>No favourite book? I suppose you don't have many favourites of anything am I right? You're a very curious person.
>
>Also yes it'd be nice if you post on weekdays, I'd look forward to them! No pressure though. If you can't you can't.

yeah... th...thanks...

oh. well. i'd love to. i know i repeat spam this a lot but when the site is up i can do more. probably .thank you

>Don't doubt your abilities, believe even the impossible

heh... surely i have to come this far... thank you...

>:3
>What else should we talk about???

:3
pfft... i don't know... but i sure like being here with all of you...

the image messed up

that's hilarious

>: tumblr_n5n2hhEUc41t0ag1vo1_500.jpg

too lewd

im putting my dick and balls all over your waifus and there is nothing, nothing, you can do to stop this

No problemo

I like being here too, its better then most of the places I could be

i also hope i don't disappoint any user's by doing this... as i would like to be user and always have been with and care about user...

the reason i became a loli was so i could help the site to help them...

>im putting my dick and balls all over your waifus and there is nothing, nothing, you can do to stop this

y-you too...

We need tits & timestamp

>No problemo

^^

>I like being here too, its better then most of the places I could be

yeah... well... when you have the finest users on the internet... it's easy...

>We need tits & timestamp

too lewd

whats the point of this thread?

why are you so cute

Can I lick between your toes?

>Can I lick between your toes?

uhhm... i'm shy...

We have rules dammit

>whats the point of this thread?
>
>why are you so cute

i have no idea

th..thanks...

It's not spam when the results are different. Maybe though you could give these threads some initial substance such as a topic to discuss.

So is that a yes?

>We have rules dammit

does it... look like i have it...

Doesn't matter. Post'em.

>It's not spam when the results are different. Maybe though you could give these threads some initial substance such as a topic to discuss.

oh... alright... eh... i don't prefer to have "general" threads with a subject instead of only making a topic for the thread... tho i suppose i could make a subject for the thread without it having it be a "general" thread... uhh... i'm fine with everyone just spamming and posting about whatever... a random thread... but maybe we could experiment with that... thank you...

I wish I could be one of those

>So is that a yes?

uhhm... i mean i'm shy to have that... don't you think it'd be weird?...