Drug thread // Im currently rolling /b, what drugs are you on or would like to take?

Drug thread // Im currently rolling /b, what drugs are you on or would like to take?

kratom too

just weed. im too scared and dont have enough money to try other things

anybody know any drugs that stay in your urine for a short period of time? getting a UA weekly.

Most other drugs are cheaper than weed actually but i get the first part. Im the opposite. i dont like weed but like the others.

I smoke pot pretty often but have never tried lsd, even though I'd like to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Keep a bottle of yellow food color in bathroom or on you constantly, it's self explanatory why.

Yes i do.

Kratom: opiate based plant - isnt detectable by most tests. Maybe your UA. Other than that psychadelics stay in your system for a day max and stimulants (mdma, amphetamine, meth, mda, cocaine,etc) stay in for 1-2 or 3 days. Also go to reddit.com/r/rcsources for legal drugs that wont show up on tests but give you identical effects to you drug of choice

from what i read the weakest is weed which is it stays in body for 1 month

First time is a gamechanger. I was different after my first real trip.

No there are drugs that stay in your system for max 1-2 days

Smoke weed pretty consistently. Mushrooms a handful of times and lsd once (same thing). Wouldn't mind trying coke sometime, but haven't as yet. Not interested in meth or bath salts or anything. If someone offered me ecstasy, I'd try it out, but I'm not going out of my way for it.

I think cocaine is a little bit overrated tbh. Its not too noticeable unless youve done it a few times prior but i guess thats why its so addicting. Anyways fun fact: when you drink alcohol and do coke it created a new drug that your body metabolizes: cocaethylene. Crazy shit. Its more euphoric and lasts 2.5 times longer.

anyone ever smoke nutmeg here? can't get a hold of anything else at the moment :(

Good tip, I'll be sure to take that under advisement.

this.

Also, I smoke weed all the time. I love acid, but can't find a plug since I moved to a new city.

Did Molly once at a rave and shit was cash as fuck. Really want to try coke and shrooms, but probably only once for shrooms. I'm afraid I'll like coke way too much, tbqh fam.

Yea man drink 7 tbspoons and an hero

>muscle relaxants
>xanax
>alcohol
I'm feeling euphoric *tips fedora*

You can just order the legal shit online. Go to lysergi.com Shits good my dude

jesus christ thats a lot of downers

it's fun though

Oh for sure. I cant do bars and alcohol without getting really wild and borderline black out so im just picturing muscle relaxants top it off. Quite the cocktail

id take a couple Vic's too but i dont wanna become dependent

My weakspot is opiates man i feel yea. I used to make poppy seed tea all the time and now i just take kratom

nice. what's poppyseed tea like?

Amazing. Pretty much when they grow opium with purposes of selling the seeds for food reasons, the plant dries out and the morphine/codeine alkaloids leak all over the seeds. If you buy the right unwashed seeds you just shake them up in water to scrape the alkaloids up enough and strain it out.. voila.. morphine and codeine tea. Its the real deal

I didnt think it could actually work but i got way too into it for a couple months and forced myself to stop and switched to kratom

sweet. how much cheaper is it per high compared to painkillers?

Im not sure.. i always got the pills for free whenever i wanted them so im not familiar with street prices It was $3 a dose - $5 for me personally. It didnt take much for me to nod out. The best seeds to get are by far SincerelyNuts (check amazon). I havent tried them in a while but i hope they stayed as good as they were.